Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 2514 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree51677Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Unlike Kidman or Aniston this women will have nobody to remember her one year later though. Let her milk it now if she can make a buck out of it while making sure that people understand who the cheaters are. Seems cleverer than hoping for public pity to me.

She can get a few hundred grand by selling her story to the tabloids.

big deal.
    i can't stand either of them but i'm not going to stand around pointing fingers and giving a shit because 2 people decided not to stay in their marriages. and if they are assholes, then their ex-spouses should realise they are better off without them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah but you know Kidman would talk if she could.

Eddie Cibrian Files For Divorce, Heads to Mexico With LeAnn Rimes -- Popeater
    Eddie Cibrian Files For Divorce, Heads to Mexico With LeAnn Rimes

Posted Wednesday 26 August 01:10 PM By: PopEater Staff

The marriage of actor Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville is officially over. Glanville has confirmed that Cibrian filed for divorce Monday, after eight years of marriage. "He filed yesterday and I accepted it," Glanvlle told E! News. "We're getting a divorce. We talked to each other yesterday."

The papers were filed four months after rumors first surfaced that Cibrian, 36, was having an affair with his 'Northern Lights' co-star LeAnn Rimes. Since separating from their respective spouses, Cibrian and Rimes have taken their relationship public. Glanville claims, "They're going on vacation this weekend to Mexico ... I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures."

Glanville and Cibrian, 36, have two children together, sons Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. Earlier this week, Glanville told Us Weekly, "He has been an absentee father... Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children."

The divorce, she says, will be a positive step for the whole family. Glanville told E!, "It's just over for me. We're both happy. This is going to be good."
    Good. The sooner they get this over with the less we'll have to hear about these asshats.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Cool

^ I think that's why he filed... to gag her.
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Elite Member

I still can't believe these two got together. I never would've pictured that one.

Default leann and eddie vacationing in mexico

LeAnn Rimes jets off to Mexico with lover Eddie Cibrian after divorce announcement
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:42 AM on 10th September 2009

When country singer LeAnn Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian were first romantically linked in March, they insisted they were happily married to their respective spouses.

But after Eddie split from wife Brandi Glanville and LeAnn filed for divorce from husband Dean Sheremet, it appears the pair are very much an item.

As both Eddie and LeAnn announced divorce proceedings, they jetted off for a romantic holiday in Mexico to mark the singer's 27th birthday.

Loved up: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian cosy up on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

The new couple, who met on the set of TV movie Northern Lights last autumn, couldn't keep their hands off each other as they frolicked on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.

Wearing a multi-coloured string-bikini, blonde LeAnn looked happy to be photographed with her lover.

LeAnn and former Invasion actor Eddie, 36, were photographed behaving intimately on a Los Angeles restaurant CCTV camera back in March.

Joined at the hip: LeAnn and Eddie couldn't keep their hands off each other as they played in the surf

Father-of-two Eddie, publicly denied having an affair with LeAnn, insisting that they were just friends.

LeAnn conceded she and her husband were going through a 'difficult time', appealing to her fans to have 'faith' in her.

Eddie's wife Brandi walked out on him in July, declaring 'Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other.'

The following month, they filed divorce papers, citing 'irreconcilable differences'.

Birthday girl: The couple's trip was to celebrate LeAnn's 27th birthday

When LeAnn and Eddie were photographed golfing last month, his estranged wife spoke out on their relationship.
    She told People magazine: 'He's just somebody I don't know.

'I don't understand. You think you know one thing and you wake up and it's all been a lie.

'There is one side of him that I absolutely love and always will, but that side of him is not the side I'm divorcing.'

Inspection: Eddie takes a closer look of LeAnn's behind

Coping a feel: LeAnn pats her beau on the waist

After the affair allegations first surfaced, LeAnn put on a public show of unity with her husband, but the rumours continued over the Spring.

On her website last week, LeAnn finally wrote: 'After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage.

'This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another. Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support - it is deeply appreciated.'

LeAnn married dancer Dean in 2002 when she was just 19 and he was 22.

Broken marriage: Eddie with his estranged wife Brandi Glanville (left) and LeAnn with ex Dean Sheremet

LeAnn Rimes jets off to Mexico with lover Eddie Cibrian after divorce announcement | Mail Online

Scum. Both of them.

Gold Member

If that was my husband or wife i'd feel ill watching them act like they haven't a care in the world but they probably don't. I wonder if they will be together in 10 years time...

They won't be together in 10 months.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Scum. Both of them.
    They deserve each other. Karma's gonna be a bitch.

Like I've said from the beginning: Dean & Tori - part deux
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I still can't believe these two got together. I never would've pictured that one.
    I agree. Very odd couple, indeed.

It's wrong how they got together however, that girl probably hadn't had sex in like 15 years (LeAnn). You know she never fucked her husband. You just know she and Eddie are having hot sex (not that that justifies the badness of it all).

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i wonder how many Mexican hotel maids he boinked since arriving there with her

Thread Information