Page 3 of 2843 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think LeAnn's marriage was an arrangement of some sort that ran its course. Eddie is probably just wanting some strange, and will either go back to his wife or move on to the next piece soon.
    Exactly. she married a gay backup dancer, he's lived high on the hog for years while she's supported him. He probably will get enough money to take care of himself and his next boyfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Let's put her in good company with Julia Roberts and AngieJo then. Tools.
    And Jennifer Garner... fooking hooah!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And let's not forget Russell Crowe.
    Yes, let's not!
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    They strike me as a couple who actually really fell for each other. And yeah, why is she getting all the hard words when he's the one with kids. Also, it kind of bugs me that some imply she's not good looking enough for him. Is that what people base their relationships on?
    They strike me that way as well. I've said from the get-go that these two will be Tori+Dean 2.0 - mark my words, babies will come soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I'm not sure if they'll break up anytime soon. He reminds me of the golddigger Dean, the creepy guy married to Tori Spelling. It's all about fame and $$$$$.
    Eddie actually has a bit of a career... I saw some series on Chiller the other night that he was in.... now, mind you, I didn't watch it but I scrolled it over and he was in every episode. plus, he's got his soap operas and lifetime movies.... with Leann's money, he can afford to be more discerning...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Eddie Cibrian's Ex: He's a "Compulsive Liar, Cheater and a Home Wrecker"
    Monday August 24, 2009

Brandi Glanville and Eddie Cibrian attend the Deleon Tequila launch party at Chateau Marmont's Bar Marmont on May 5, 2009 in Hollywood, California.
    John Shearer/WireImage.com

Brandi Glanville is slamming her husband Eddie Cibrian as he goes public with LeAnn Rimes -- whom she blames for breaking up their marriage.

Cibrian -- who is currently separated from Glanville after Us Weekly first exposed his affair with Rimes last March -- told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month he was a "great father...placed in an unfair fishbowl." (Rimes is also separated from her husband of seven years, Dean Sheremet.)

But Glanville begs to differ on Cibrian's parenting skills. (They are raising Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.)

"Eddie is a compulsive liar, cheater and a home wrecker," she says in the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "And he has been an absentee father."

"Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children," she goes on. "Eddie may just end up drowning himself in that 'unfair fishbowl.'"

Cibrian and Rimes stepped out publicly for the first time Thursday on a golf course in Valencia, Calif. They also went to a Kings of Leon show together over the weekend.
    News - Eddie Cibrian's Ex: He's a "Compulsive Liar, Cheater and a Home Wrecker" | Usmagazine.com

If he is those things, move on Sista! Take his money and some of Leann's later on... it'll be all right
    Her display of poor taste can't be helping their children any right now either.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its true, but knowing that, she shouldn't have gotten with him, these men never EVER change!

"Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children," she goes on. "Eddie may just end up drowning himself in that 'unfair fishbowl.'"
    Oh, that almost sounds like a threat!

Mel, thanks...Jennifer G. I was trying to think of who I was missing. That's who.

All of these couples deserve the crap they get. He's an absoulte scum bag for walking away from his family. She deserves an equal measure of scorn. The idea of going after (or being taken in by) a married dad isn't something that is excusable no matter how you spin it.

and as a woman you should know that you can't change a cheater. im sorry but my life experiences have showed me that one! even if you're a smokin hot model

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I'm not sure if they'll break up anytime soon. He reminds me of the golddigger Dean, the creepy guy married to Tori Spelling. It's all about fame and $$$$$.
    Wasn't that a Lifetime movie also? Kinda interesting how Lifetime is aiding in the breaking up of marriages. Maybe that's they're thing, film a movie then use the real-life aftermath to make another movie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Wasn't that a Lifetime movie also? Kinda interesting how Lifetime is aiding in the breaking up of marriages. Maybe that's they're thing, film a movie then use the real-life aftermath to make another movie...
    Ha, you're right! It's all Lifetime's fault!

Maybe now they'll give LeAnn and Eddie a reality show, like Tori and Dean!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    It would be interesting to see a sequel with Tori and Dean, or Eddie and LeAnn.

True Love: A Story of Famewhoring, Homewrecking and A Camel Face.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Eddie Cibrian's Wife Sensed Attraction Between Husband & LeAnn Rimes
    By Jessica Herndon
    Originally posted Tuesday August 25, 2009 11:30 AM EDT

Long before Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes took their relationship public last week, Cibrian's wife Brandi Glanville had an inkling that her husband was attracted to the singer.

Recalling when she and Cibrian went on double dates with Rimes and husband Dean Sheremet in Canada during the filming of Lifetime's Northern Lights, Glanville says she noticed a little flirting between the costars.

"We went to play pool, went for sushi, dancing," Glanville tells PEOPLE, adding that although she's used to woman fawning over her husband, "it was different this time. It was reciprocated."

At the same time, Glanville noticed how affectionate Rimes, 27, was with Sheremet, 28. "They were very touchy-feely," she says. "They seemed happy. [But] I felt like it was almost like 'I love my husband. I'm not after your husband.'"

After reports of an affair surfaced in March, Glanville, 36, says she and Cibrian, 36, sought counseling to try and salvage their marriage, and she publicly stood by in him in April.

"We were in therapy, but he never stopped talking to [LeAnn] so how could that have worked?" asks Glanville, who says she plans to file for divorce.

Cibrian and Rimes took their relationship public last week – one month after Rimes and Sheremet announced their separation – at a public golf date Thursday and a Kings of Leon concert Saturday.

Now, Glanville says she's been "trying to get a hold of" Sheremet. "I feel bad for Dean. It's a horrible situation for him. I don't think he's ready to have a conversation about not being with her."
    Eddie Cibrian's Wife Sensed Attraction Between Husband & LeAnn Rimes - Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes : People.com

Why the hell is she trying to get up with LeAnn's husband? Famewhoring behavior at its finest, folks. She wants this whole thing to play out in public - I guess she thinks she's shaming Eddie & LeAnn, but she's making herself look a bit nutty & it's probably not best for her kids.

my gawd, i totally know men like this, pathological liars always have logic to their lies and believe their own lies, its sick and twisted but so are the women in their lives.

She's in a position to gain a big sympathy vote and she's absoultely blowing it by yapping away.

yep, my sympathy is waning.... she needs to take a page from JA's book and keep quiet for a year and then go on Oprah....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

i, for one, have no sympathy. she's in her 30's, im 27 and already know better.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It's hard to feel sorry for an attention whore. She needs to take a page from Nicole Kidman's book of silence to get people to feel sorry for her. It worked wonders for Granny Freeze and even gave her an A list career. lol
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information