Page 2843 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1843234327432793283328392840284128422843
Results 42,631 to 42,640 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Lol at at God bless you. She must be reading holly a day one fan tweets. God bless her pea pickin soul.
    She always says that to the haterz. Because she's the better person and has God on her side, and is also a passive-aggressive narcissist.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think Nadia Comaneci should have a talk with Leann about humility. #omgididntthinkanyotherpersonontheplanetacheivedan ythinggreatat14exceptforme

And Leann just sound like she might be unraveling a bit in these latest tweets.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Gawd she's pathetic. Why would she direct that tweet at Katy Perry anyway? She obviously fails to realize that by reminding everyone of her great career at 14, she's also reminding them that her career is currently in the toilet. Great job LeAnn, and of course no one thinks you're bitter or jellus at all!
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No, no. Leann is a wacky funster with a great sense of humor. She LOVES Katie! It's everyone else who is pathetic.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    That sure sounds like Eddie that Tori dated. And he was using her to try and get a part on some show.
    Yeah, she said he was a jock and Eddie was a jock. He got into some college on a football scholarship but quit to try acting.
    Last edited by hopesprings; February 10th, 2015 at 03:30 AM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Gawd she's pathetic. Why would she direct that tweet at Katy Perry anyway? She obviously fails to realize that by reminding everyone of her great career at 14, she's also reminding them that her career is currently in the toilet. Great job LeAnn, and of course no one thinks you're bitter or jellus at all!
    She won those Grammys EIGHTEEN years ago. For imitating Patsy Cline. Give it up.

And she's going to open the Grammys next year? After self-releasing Spitfire 2? So many unanswered questions from the first one.

Note:sorry I forgot to multiquote!!

Bronze Member

I am still catching up with her ugliness and I'm loving every single minute! Man oh LeMann this crazy bitch does not disappoint, does she?!

delusional. crazy. hideously ugly. #twitteraddict.

The ugly unicorn has kept me entertained for 5 years now. I hope she never changes.
    hopesprings and firebrat1229 like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Exactly. Just like going to Baby Daddy and getting photos of herself smirking with Chelsea and putting stupid "rumor has it" on there and other dumb hashtags doesn't make it look like she takes the infidelity stories in stride, it looks like she's absolutely insecure and obsessed with tabloid rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    She won those Grammys EIGHTEEN years ago. For imitating Patsy Cline. Give it up.

And she's going to open the Grammys next year? After self-releasing Spitfire 2? So many unanswered questions from the first one.

Note:sorry I forgot to multiquote!!
    Nah, she was saying last year that she thought she'd be there this year. She really truly thought Spitfire was going to take the world by storm. LOL.
    CelaLajeune likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Exactly. Just like going to Baby Daddy and getting photos of herself smirking with Chelsea and putting stupid "rumor has it" on there and other dumb hashtags doesn't make it look like she takes the infidelity stories in stride, it looks like she's absolutely insecure and obsessed with tabloid rumors.

Nah, she was saying last year that she thought she'd be there this year. She really truly thought Spitfire was going to take the world by storm. LOL.
    I have to look at her pics at Baby Daddy.

I forgot that she said something about being at the Grammys this year.

Closing long threads in an effort to get rid of board delays. New thread here: http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...ml#post3307764
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information