Page 2840 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1840234027402790283028362837283828392840284128422843 LastLast
Results 42,586 to 42,600 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Who the hell would have sex with Barrell .Money I guess.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Now, I know why these two are good friends...they have the same squint & build, a gruesome duo for sure.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes teams tie-dye mini and plaid shirt with stylish felt fedora | Daily Mail Online

Hat's the way to do it! LeAnn Rimes puts on a leggy display as she teams tie-dye mini and plaid shirt with stylish felt fedora

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 05:34 EST, 6 February 2015 | Updated: 05:38 EST, 6 February 2015

She's a devoted gym bunny and makes sure she works out on a regular basis to maintain her toned figure.

And LeAnn Rimes made sure to display the fruits of her labour as she made a rather leggy appearance at Papyrus in Calabasas, California, on Thursday.

The 32-year-old singer opted for clashing patterns and colours as she stepped out for the day, teaming a tiny maroon tie-dye miniskirt with a masculine-inspired black and red plaid shirt to show off her toned pins to perfection.

Pins on parade: LeAnn Rimes made sure to display the fruits of her labour at the gym as she made a rather leggy appearance at Papyrus in Calabasas, California, on Thursday

Wearing her checked outerwear unbuttoned, the country music star completed her outfit with a simple white vest and accessorised with a rosary bead-inspired necklace.

LeAnn paid homage to her roots with a pair of black suede cowgirl-style boots on her feet and topped off the look with a chic black felt fedora.
    The songstress wore her blonde locks loose around her shoulders, and opted for minimal make-up to complement her naturally pretty features.

Tie dye for! The 32-year-old singer opted for clashing patterns and colours as she stepped out for the day, teaming a tiny maroon tie-dye miniskirt with a masculine-inspired black and red plaid shirt

Checkmate! Wearing her checked outerwear unbuttoned, the country music star completed her outfit with a simple white vest and accessorised with a rosary bead-inspired necklace

Yee-hah! LeAnn paid homage to her roots with a pair of black suede cowgirl-style boots on her feet and topped off the look with a chic black felt fedora

Grinning away as she wandered out to her car, LeAnn looked as though she was planning on treating herself as she carried away a bag of tasty Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes.
    Earlier in the week, LeAnn let her inner rocker shine through when she stepped out in an all black ensemble with edgy ripped jeans on Tuesday..
    The singer headed to Tender Greens in Studio City to grab some takeout lunch with a male friend.

Hat's the way to do it: The songstress wore her blonde locks loose around her shoulders, and opted for minimal make-up to complement her naturally pretty features

With another snap of a computer with musical software she wrote: 'Getting to play with the bad ass @daveaude #snowinvegasremix #writingnewmusic'

But the Can't Fight The Moonlight singer had a sad moment the following day as she took to Twitter to remember her dog Raven, who passed away in December after 16 years.
    She said: 'That VERY strange & sad moment when your doggie's ashes get delivered to you #raven,'

'So much to do.... The hat goes on!! #sidebraid #timesaver #goingtowrite' the star captioned this snap later on Tuesday

Such a good wifey: LeAnn rustled up dinner for husband Eddie Cibrian on Thursday

I always cook in my shades. Doesn't everyone?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ Who wears sunglasses while cooking, she'll chop her finger off.

And the Daily Mail is just goading us now with all that "toned pins" stuff.
    Bombshell and Honeythorn like this.

She's putting flour on meat is she? Tasty!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

How can such a fugster be so in love with herself? She can't possibly own a mirror or else she's blind.

eta ^schnitzel?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think her "toned pins" are her best feature. Unfortunately the butterface and scraggy hair are everywhere.
    Bombshell and Honeythorn like this.

Gold Member

I see she's wearing her favourite designer, U. G. Lee.
    rollo, Trixie, Calico Kid and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's putting flour on meat is she? Tasty!
    Looks like she's making chicken cutlets.

^ That is so difficult and exceptional, it deserves a thousand other pics!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Vile. Chicken with greasy weave hair topping... YUMMY!

I find it greatly amusing that Eddie is always "busy" and otherwise engaged so Leann sits around tweeting, Instagraming and pinning shit to Pinterest, while her "assistant" and only "friend" in LA sits around with her, taking pictures of her for her to post. It's beyond pathetic and couldn't happen to a bigger dick.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    ^ Who wears sunglasses while cooking, she'll chop her finger off.

And the Daily Mail is just goading us now with all that "toned pins" stuff.
    I just sobered up after the toned pins drinking game seemed to wind down.

Down the hatch!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Donkey and Shrek "working" this week. Hmmm, still no word on an actual label showing any interest in either of these fuckheads.

Truly, a face only a paperbag could love.

Oh, Leann sounds so busy!!! I hope she has a vacation planned soon. No wonder she has no time for singing at shows anymore.

On Twatter

@leannrimes:
    @stephemery @DavidGray duet #snowinvegas Xmas album, writing for a new album designing T's, bikinis, coverup's#angelfishtradingcompany 
    2:29pm - 5 Feb 15
    Omg Annie when I saw those DB's pics on the DM I started dying thinking of your shrek memes. JFK Darrell seriously is living up to his fucking nickname-Barrell. and she's still seriously using the anglefish stoopid idea? No one cares but her. Is she planning to FINALLY design her clear plastic hand bags? There's a back-order she better hurry.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information