Page 2836 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 18362336273627862826283228332834283528362837283828392840 ... LastLast
Results 42,526 to 42,540 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

According to Celebitchy, she was possibly paid by H&M to get papped wearing the dress because the company sent out publicity emails Id-ing the sweater dress.

Maybe it's her build or the outfit but she looks sloppy. She cannot wear anything right.
    JWL and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PiperBelle View Post
    StalkAnn is back at it. Brandi posted some TBT pictures of her cooking (and looking really pretty--pre-fillers). You can see Jake's little high chair in the background, kind of sad when you think about how his family was just about to be ripped apart. Brandi hashtagged it #cookingforfamily. Less than two hours later, LeCray posted a random hammock/sunset picture and hashtagged it, you guessed it, #cookingforfamily.

If you are on Twitter, @Sidepiece33 posted the side by side images. I apologize for not knowing how to post that. Brandi's post has so many more shares/likes/retweets. It is kind of shocking considering one used to be a superstar singer and one cobbled together a reality TV career post-divorce.
    Here it is:

Leann has never used this hashtag before. Better picture than my last one, tweeted by @SidePiece33

Kittylady likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    LeAnn posted some Pinterest links on her Twitter and if you click on them it leads you to Eveleigh Rose account. She's not really trying to hide the crazy it seems.
    I don't know what the crazy part is but she's linked to the Eveleigh Rose Pinterest account before from either Twitter or Instagram, so yeah she's not trying to hide the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    According to Celebitchy, she was possibly paid by H&M to get papped wearing the dress because the company sent out publicity emails Id-ing the sweater dress.
    Buy our dress and you too can look like an ugly, pregnant, linebacker. I'll take two!

czb

i don't get why you guys refer to her 'linebacker build'. i'll agree, she's not a waif, but khloe has a linebacker build, not leann.

^^Linebacker refers to the wide shoulders and otherwise straight down body. Especially in tight or shoulder baring clothes. Would actually more compare her to a male swimmer than a linebacker.

If you do a Twitter search for #cookingforfamily other than a couple random tweets from last year the only tweets this pull up are from Brandi and then Leann, and of course all the people calling Leann out for the totally random "coincidence".
    WeWeLies and Zooyork like this.

czb

the male swimmer comparison i get, but not a linebacker.

body math:

linebacker=khloe
    male swimmer=leann
    aphid=jordana brewster

She's such a weirdo copying Brandi. Did she actually have the boys last night? That would make sense if she did since the tweet was a dig to Brandi- I have the boys....and you dont- na-na-na-na-na. Fucking loon. But what's with the empty hammock? This twit tweets more pics of empty rooms claiming she's surrounded by friend's and family than pics of actual people. Empty chairs, empty tables, empty hammock. Imaginary friends I guess.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

She's got huge shoulders with a thin torso and no hips. Whatever it's called, it's unfortunate.

She's lamer than ever. Is Eddie filming yet?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Eddie's not listed in the cast credits. Does that mean he's only doing a gust appearance, like a one-time thing?
    Baby Daddy (TV Series 2012‚Äď ) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

Elite Member

I think he's in just a few episodes. Sort of like when he was on Rizzoli & Isles.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    She's such a weirdo copying Brandi. Did she actually have the boys last night? That would make sense if she did since the tweet was a dig to Brandi- I have the boys....and you dont- na-na-na-na-na. Fucking loon. But what's with the empty hammock? This twit tweets more pics of empty rooms claiming she's surrounded by friend's and family than pics of actual people. Empty chairs, empty tables, empty hammock. Imaginary friends I guess.
    Yeah, I don't think she has any photos of herself cooking for the boys or she would have posted them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a cook and she's just been posting recipes for show.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Yeah, I don't think she has any photos of herself cooking for the boys or she would have posted them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a cook and she's just been posting recipes for show.
    Or they're still eating their way through all the Eggos...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Dean Sheremet Not Writing LeAnn Rimes Tell-All, Despite Reports - Us Weekly

Dean Sheremet Shoots Down Reports of a LeAnn Rimes Tell-All, Says He's Writing an "Inspirational Cookbook"
    Celebrity News Jan. 30, 2015 AT 2:00PM By Allison Takeda

Dean Sheremet tells Us Weekly he's not writing a tell-all about his marriage to LeAnn Rimes -- but he is working on something else!
    Credit: Mat Szwajkos/Getty Images

A whole different kind of dish! Those hoping for Dean Sheremet to serve up some juicy gossip will have to settle for a helping of mouthwatering recipes instead. The dancer-turned-chef/food blogger tells Us Weekly that he is not planning a tell-all about his marriage to ex-wife LeAnn Rimes, despite an InTouch report claiming otherwise.

He is, however, writing something else. "I'm working on a book that is an inspirational cookbook about how I regained myself by disappearing from the Hollywood craziness and establishing my own roots through hard work and a lifelong passion for healthy eating," Sheremet, 34, tells Us, noting that there will be some "anecdotal personal stories" to accompany the recipes.

"It's a story that anyone who has had their ass kicked by life at some point can relate to," he adds.

Sheremet has kept a relatively low profile since divorcing Rimes, 32, in 2010, following her headline-making affair with her now-husband Eddie Cibrian, who was married at the time to future Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville. (Us Weekly was first to break news of the scandal.) He's spoken about their relationship just a few times over the years, telling Access Hollywood in 2013 that they were no longer in touch.

"We don't really talk," he said at the time. "I have no animosity toward her. I have nothing but love for her, and I really wish her the best. But we don't really talk that much. There's not really a need to." Indeed, Sheremet has moved on from his life with the "Where I Stood" singer and is now married to photographer Sarah Silver. They wed in 2011 in New York City.

spinmonkey likes this.

Thread Information