Page 2835 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 18352335273527852825283128322833283428352836283728382839 ... LastLast
Results 42,511 to 42,525 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

She needs to give birth to shampoo and a hairbrush. Bish looks downright smelly.

Pregnant? No. B*tch just needs to lay off the mayonnaise.
    Godurugly likes this.

She just posted this gym pic two weeks ago.

So, I think she wore the sweater because she feels fat and she used that skinny app on the gym pic.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Why do I think this is another story LeAnn "leaked" to InTouch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    A source close to the 32-year-old singer tells ‘In Touch,’ the NYC-based chef “has received multiple big-money offers from publishers and is deciding who to go with.”

This is all I need to see to know that Leann leaked the story. Why would a source close to Leann have that information about Dean? And with Leann, any publicity is good publicity
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

Well, here you have it. According to Dean, he's writing a cookbook, not a tell all.
    Dean Sheremet NOT Writing LeAnn Rimes Tell-All Book | Gossip Cop

LeAnn got her 15 minutes of attention for that story.

If course he's not writing a book about this cunt. He's got class, somthing she'll never have.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Of course it's about her. She's a great cook!!! He's trying to ride her coattails.

Bronze Member

StalkAnn is back at it. Brandi posted some TBT pictures of her cooking (and looking really pretty--pre-fillers). You can see Jake's little high chair in the background, kind of sad when you think about how his family was just about to be ripped apart. Brandi hashtagged it #cookingforfamily. Less than two hours later, LeCray posted a random hammock/sunset picture and hashtagged it, you guessed it, #cookingforfamily.

If you are on Twitter, @Sidepiece33 posted the side by side images. I apologize for not knowing how to post that. Brandi's post has so many more shares/likes/retweets. It is kind of shocking considering one used to be a superstar singer and one cobbled together a reality TV career post-divorce.

Bronze Member

I was browsing through Dean's Instagram, and because I was curious, I found myself at his wife's page. I never understood where Leann's/Eveleigh's dancer photos obsession came from. I just assumed it had something to do with brandi cause....well, you know. Not 5 photos in, it all made sense. Deans wife, Sarah has a lot of professional photo shoots she takes, including, you guessed it, dancer/aerial shoots. They're really nice.

^I'm not understanding how a picture of a hammock shows a family dinner. No family, no burnt Fritos pie, just a hammock. Sometimes she makes me feel bad for her cause girl, that shit is sad.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; January 29th, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

Bronze Member

Are these hashtags intended for Brandi to see?? Why would Brandi go on her twitter? Is she so insanely insecure that she has to immediately reassure herself that she can cook for someone else's kids by posting it on twitter? WTF is wrong with her?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her locks in caption T-shirt at LA sushi restaurant | Daily Mail Online

Having a blonde moment! LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her locks in a funny caption T-shirt while dining at LA sushi restaurant
    By Deborah Weitzmann for MailOnline and Becky Freeth for MailOnline
    Published: 04:48 EST, 30 January 2015 | Updated: 06:21 EST, 30 January 2015

They say life is better blonde.

But according to a T-shirt worn by LeAnn Rimes while dining out for sushi in LA on Thursday afternoon, this is hardly the case.

The caption read, 'Every blondie needs a brownie by her side', hinting how her world is incomplete without her brunette other half, Eddie Cibrian.

Legally blonde: LeAnn Rimes wore a funny tee as she headed out for lunch in LA on Thursday

LeAnn, 32, looked a breath of fresh air as she headed to Banzai in Calabasas.

The fair-haired star donned tight black cropped jeans with rips at the knee and a slouchy white tee.

She wore her locks in loose waves, with the top pinned up, and added a pair of sunglasses to shield her eyes from the Californian sun.

Something that every blonde needs! The country singer proved her life is complete because of her 'brownie' - husband Eddie Cibrian

Sushi: LeAnn headed out for a bite of lunch at the sushi restaurant Banzai in Calabasas

Star treatment: LeAnn stopped to pay the valet after she ate her sushi meal

And she kept to her country girl style donning a pair of alligator soft leather ankle boots.

Leaving the restaurant, she headed over to the valet parking tent and pulled out some money from her tassled bag.

Her friend walked alongside her, carrying a doggy-bag of leftover sushi to enjoy later at home.

The brunette wore a similar style - graphic tee over jeans and ankle boots.

Yet she added a hat and belt to complete her cowboy-esqe look.

Glamorous: Even in a simple tee, the 32-year-old looked like a superstar

Doggybag: LeAnn's friend took their leftover salad and sushi home in a plastic box

Similar styles: Perhaps the brunette LeAnn was referring to was the friend she dined with

Classic cool: LeAnn looked great in her shades and wore hair blonde waves down

Meanwhile, LeAnn once again revisited her Coyote Ugly days on Wednesday when she stepped out in a sassy pair of cowboy boots.

She shrouded her athletic form with a chic jumper dress, leaving her legs on show in the western-inspired footwear.

LeAnn was grabbing a spot of lunch at Nobu in Malibu with what looked like a birthday present and a slouchy bag to tote her belongings.

Driving home: After a delicious meal, the star rushed off to her next errand

Stunning: She wore beautiful accessories with her simple attire, including a tassel bag and alligator ankle boots

'The only one that matters': LeAnna also had a tribute to her husband daintily tattooed on her foot in 2012

No more: Despite the tribute tatoo, Eddie has admitted that he wants his wife to cool it with the inkings

She completed a laidback outfit with long beads and a pair of oversized sunglasses perched on her nose.

Enjoying an off-duty day, LeAnn wore a soft curl in her golden tresses and flicked it out of her face with one hand.

LeAnn was going about her business with a smile on her face, despite her reality show being cancelled last weekend.

Off-duty chic: LeAnn covered up in a jumper dress and cowboy boots for a visit to Nobu in Malibu on Wednesday

Read more: LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her locks in caption T-shirt at LA sushi restaurant | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Huh...not seeing the chic or effortless glamour Daily Fail is "reporting". I immediately assumed the brown on her shirt refers to that time she shit on her dress.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Dean Sheremet Is NOT Writing “Tell-All” Book About LeAnn Rimes, Despite Report
    Truth rating: 0
    By Daniel Gates | 7:31 pm, January 29th, 2015
    EXCLUSIVE

(Getty Images)

LeAnn Rimes’ ex-husband Dean Sheremet is NOT writing a “tell-all” and threatening to “expose her darkest secrets,” despite a ridiculous In Touch report. Gossip Cop can exclusively bust the story.

According to the tabloid, “after years of suffering in silence, [Sheremet] is finally ready to share his side of the story.” The magazine quotes one so-called “source” as saying, “LeAnn’s biggest nightmare is about to come true.” The In Touch insider says, “She treated Dean like garbage and privately never had any remorse.” Sheremet is supposedly set to reveal lots of “secrets” in his new book.

The tabloid explains that Rimes is “powerless to stop” Sheremet from supposedly ruining her with this tell-all. “I’m sure she’ll try, but LeAnn has no control because she didn’t get Dean to sign a nondisclosure agreement after their split,” explains a second source for In Touch, which seems giddy over the prospect of an anti-Rimes book. “Dean is a good guy who stuck by her for almost eight years and was patient at the end while LeAnn decided if she wanted him or [Eddie Cibrian],” says the magazine’s insider. “Now he feels like he has nothing to lose.”

Except he’s NOT writing a tell-all. It’s simply NOT true. He’s writing a cookbook. Sheremet tells Gossip Cop in an exclusive statement, “I am currently working on a cookbook that will have beautiful recipes and anecdotal stories from my travels. The only ‘tell all’ I have is to tell all of you to fuel your bodies with my delicious nutrient dense recipes and try and be the best human you can be.” There you have it.

Ok, so I assume the ugly brown sack she wore was just an ugly brown sack and not hiding the long-awaited baby bump? What a shocker. *rolleyes*
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

LeAnn posted some Pinterest links on her Twitter and if you click on them it leads you to Eveleigh Rose account. She's not really trying to hide the crazy it seems.
    ETA - Looking at those pictures I seriously can't get over how unfortunate looking she is and the fact her outfit is not at all flattering for her linebacker physique.
    hopesprings likes this.

Thread Information