Page 2834 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 18342334273427842824283028312832283328342835283628372838 ... LastLast
Results 42,496 to 42,510 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #42496
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Dean should partner with Brandi's co/ghost-writer.

  2. #42497
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,636

    Default

    Nobody should partner with anybody to do anything for LR. Least of all the exes. It would be a step backwards for both of them.
    Kittylady and rollo like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  3. #42498
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,126

    Default

    I seriously doubt that Dean's hurting for money, as the first article says. His career is his own these days & he doesn't seem to hurting.

    The only way I could see L planting this story would be just to get her name back in the gossip rags. I mean, her pregnancy stories are so very old, B is not engaging the way L would hope, it's winter - so no great demand for lawn chair tours right now, and the only story is about her 'scriptality' show being cancelled.

  4. #42499
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    X17 EXCLUSIVE - Is Leann Rimes Pregnant? - X17 Online - X17 Online

    X17 EXCLUSIVE - Is Leann Rimes Pregnant?

    Posted on Wed Jan 28th, 2015 2:34pm PDT By X17 Staff
    image: http://www.x17online.com/media/image...obu-012815.jpg

    LeAnn Rimes ignited pregnancy rumors on Wednesday when she stepped out in an uncharecteristically loose outfit for a lunch at Nobu in Malibu on Wednesday afternoon.

    Rimes' boobs are definitely looking fuller than usual and the svelte star is known for her skin-baring, bodycon ensembles. By wearing this oversized, shapeless sweater dress, we really have to wonder: is the "Blue" singer hiding a bun in the oven?

    Perhaps their recent trip to Mexico was a baby-making vacay. While the couple hasn't released a statement, the duo's fertility issues have been documented on their now-cancelled VH1 reality show, LeAnn and Eddie -- so we know they've been trying.

    In one episode, the 32-year-old took a pregnancy test and found out that she was not pregnant. The blonde admitted, "A little part of me is relieved that the test was negative because I was enjoying that window of time when you’re trying and you get excited about it."

    Despite the then-negative test result, hubby Eddie Cibrain said he looks forward to having children with the songstress.

    “I would have been very, very excited if she was pregnant and one day those results are going to be positive and it’s going to be great,” Cibrian said.

    In November, the country girl admitted she did want kids, “I would love to have a kid with Eddie – I hope it has his dimples! I’ve taken care of people my whole life, so for a long time the thought of having a child seemed exhausting, but I don’t feel that way any more."

    Well it seems like Cibrian may finally be getting his wish!

    Pregnancy or no pregnancy we have to admit: we're kind of amazed that these two, who were married in 2011 after infamously leaving their spouses for each other, are still going strong. The couple that cheats together, stays together!




    Read more at X17 EXCLUSIVE - Is Leann Rimes Pregnant? - X17 Online - X17 Online

  5. #42500
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Some NDAs expire after a specific time, but I don't see Dean doing this. He wouldn't be interested and no one cares about Leann anymore. It does sound like a bid for attention by Leann.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  6. #42501
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I seriously doubt that Dean's hurting for money, as the first article says. His career is his own these days & he doesn't seem to hurting.

    The only way I could see L planting this story would be just to get her name back in the gossip rags. I mean, her pregnancy stories are so very old, B is not engaging the way L would hope, it's winter - so no great demand for lawn chair tours right now, and the only story is about her 'scriptality' show being cancelled.
    This is it. Brandi has been seriously cockblocking LeAnn's need for attention on social media. Whether this is because she's keeping quiet because of her spot on The Apprentice or because she has (FINALLY) realised that not engaging LeAnn pisses her off more than bitching at her is anyone's guess but now LeAnn is short an ex to paint as the bad guy (and therefore justify her and Eddie's adultery) and nice, quiet Dean just got slotted in.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  7. #42502
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    That's not a baby bump. She just can't contain her ego in her regular clothes.
    hopesprings likes this.

  8. #42503
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Wasn't she just recently photographed drinking? If she's pregnant it is barely far enough along to pee on a stick.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #42504
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,529

    Default

    Uh Oh.. look out ladies, according to X17.. if you step out in a "uncharecteristically loose outfit" you may have a bun baking in your oven..haha.. at least there wasn't the words 'Toned Pins' anywhere in the article.. hahaha.

    My goodness, the fact that Daily Mail, X17 etc.. even put out these articles is very sad (pathetic sad.. not sad sad).

    Oh well they are good for a laugh
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

  10. #42505
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is it. Brandi has been seriously cockblocking LeAnn's need for attention on social media. Whether this is because she's keeping quiet because of her spot on The Apprentice or because she has (FINALLY) realised that not engaging LeAnn pisses her off more than bitching at her is anyone's guess but now LeAnn is short an ex to paint as the bad guy (and therefore justify her and Eddie's adultery) and nice, quiet Dean just got slotted in.
    Brandi is on TWO prime time shows right now and LeAnn couldn't get her truth show renewed. The only way she knows how to strike back is through the ongoing pregnancy stories and talking about picking out "girl" names with Brandi's boys. And you know Eddie can't stand it either. I'm sure he is totally floored at Brandi's ongoing media exposure. Love her or hate her, her staying power is pretty incredible. And I truly believe Eddie is a bitter, jellus, child bearing hipped fattie.

    Not really sure what LeAnn has to gain by Dean talking after all this time. But I dunno, she and Eddie both seem pretty damn lazy about their careers. Maybe they think this whole homewrecker thing can keep them in the press forever?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  11. #42506
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    My goodness, the fact that Daily Mail, X17 etc.. even put out these articles is very sad (pathetic sad.. not sad sad).

    Oh well they are good for a laugh
    Hey, you sound like Leann here!

  12. #42507
    Gold Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    788

    Default

    I'm reminded again, when I see her in old pics with Dean, how very much she's fucked with her face. She was never any beauty but she looked a damn sight better before all the PS.

    Must be a thing with Eddie's wives...fuck your face up beyond all recognition in order to stay with him?

    Then again, bad PS is not exactly a new phenomenon especially in La-La land.

    I'm no fan of Brandi, but at least she can say she used to be pretty. LeMann never was...but I much prefer her old face to her new one.

    Edited to add: The booties again! I wonder if I'll ever get bored enough to go back and count how many times we've seen her in those SAME damn things. Does she seriously not own any other shoes?
    Sunnygirl, Zooyork and Kittylady like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  13. #42508
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Those are some serious retina burning shots. That FACE.

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    That's not a baby bump. She just can't contain her ego in her regular clothes.
    Pecan- I swear when I first read your post all I saw was "she can't contain her 'eggo" in her regular clothes." That's probably all that Beyonce pillow bump is - a BIG FAT BLOB of undigested overly processed waffles. She's such a fucking annoying predictable attention ho with all these garbage stories. Go back to your easy-bake oven Wewe and cook a faux chicken pot pie with a Brussels sprout crust instead of pastry.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wasn't she just recently photographed drinking? If she's pregnant it is barely far enough along to pee on a stick.
    Was she having a glass of special Chardonnay from her infamous pee pee wine glass????
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  14. #42509
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,963

    Default

    I just wrote out this whole review of the shitshow fake pancake butt episode but I lost it and I'm kind of glad because I would hate myself for spending so much energy watching it and typing it. I still watched it and typed it, but at least now there's no evidence.

    Fuck it was funny though. I mean I was funny, Falcor and Mr Squinty were hideous assholes as usual.
    Zooyork, idunno, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  15. #42510
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Oh please, if Leann was pregnant she wouldn't hide it with loose clothes. She'd be famewhoring that baby out from the first trimester, while cancelling casino shows with stage 4 cancer-like morning sickness.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •