Page 2833 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 18332333273327832823282928302831283228332834283528362837 ... LastLast
Results 42,481 to 42,495 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

He's probably scared they will have a baby girl that looks like mommy.

Elite Member

[/QUOTE]@leannrimesJan 23

Happy Glorious Friday!!! Gorgeous day in Cali! Taking a little weekend of fun w/ my family! Finals will be over 4 1 of the boys #CELEBRATION
    @leannrimes24h24 hours ago

Boys & I have all agreed on the breed of a new dog it's name & the name of a little girl (if that happens) #familyadditions #bestbondingever

[/QUOTE]

How many dogs has LeAnn got now? ..Three or four*.. i just hope they are all being looked after properly and not being used as photo/social media props and then shoved aside, neglected or worse?

You only ever see them once or twice in Madam Rimes social media photos and that's it, they are never seen again.. That's what has me worried about the poor dogs

*Disclaimer* No i'm not judging her on how many dogs she has.. But i am worried about all the dogs welfare... and hope that Rimes isn't doing a 'Paris Hilton' with them.
    SHELLEE, JWL and Peachie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I said it just a couple of pages ago - she thinks the boys are the key to holding onto Eddie and she's doing everything she can to make them so attached to her because she thinks it'll make it harder for him to skip out once the good times run dry. Also what a surprise that she's talking baby talk and baby names for a girl - the one thing Brandi didn't give Eddie...
    Good theory, but I think it's obvious by their behavior thus far that neither of the boys' parents cares about putting their happiness first. They are selfish assholes looking out for number one.
    sluce likes this.

LEANN RIMES’
    EX-HUSBAND, DEAN
    SHEREMET, WRITING A
    TELL-ALL (REPORT)

Jan 28, 2015 2:39PM | by Carly Sitze
    Getty
    LeAnn Rimes’ worst nightmare is coming true: Her ex-husband, Dean Sheremet, iswriting a tell-all that will reveal his side of her affair with Eddie Cibrian that ultimately ended two marriages.
    A source close to the 32-year-old singer tells ‘In Touch,’ the NYC-based chef “has received multiple big-money offers from publishers and is deciding who to go with.”

And based on their history — this isn’t going to end well for LeAnn.

Dean and LeAnn, before their split. Photo courtesy of Getty.
    “She treated Dean like garbage and privately never had any remorse,” another insider explains to ‘In Touch.’
    Though she may try to stop him from going public with his story, the insider thinks it’s unlikely he’ll be persuaded to keep his mouth shut.

RELATED: ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ Has Been Canceled! 7 Failed Celebrity Reality Shows

“I’m sure she’ll try, but LeAnn has no control because she didn’t get Dean to sign a nondisclosure agreement after their split,” the insider tells the mag.

“But she was so cheap, she didn’t offer him a penny. Dean said no way. She was nasty and really took advantage of him."

For more on his book plans, pick up a copy of ‘In Touch Weekly,’ on newsstands now!

SHARE TWEET SHARE PIN IT
    dougie and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Why do I think this is another story LeAnn "leaked" to InTouch?
    dilligaf likes this.

Why, just to put it out there that she supposedly didn't have Dean sign an NDA?

I don't believe this for a second.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Another story about Dean's tell-all, some additional info:

LeAnn Rimes EX hubby planning a tell-all book | Naughty Gossip

LeAnn Rimes EX hubby planning tell-all book! – HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!
    posted by Naughty Rob
    January 28, 2015

DISHING THE DIRT ….. LeAnn Rimes EX hubby (who she dumped for Eddie Cibrian) is planning a tell-all book about the troubled country singer.

“He needs the money and knows everything,” a source tells NAUGHTY GOSSIP. “He knows who the real LeAnn is before all the fame changed her. Although, he also knows this is what she always wanted. She loves the attention and the thought that everyone is talking about her.”

LeAnn Rimes EX hubby planning a tell-all book | Naughty Gossip
    llamamama and dilligaf like this.

"OMG, Dean, they haven't talked about me at Gossip Rocks for two whole days! Release a tell-all!"

Are there really enough people who give a damn about her to make it worth "Multiple big money offers?" No. We all know Leann would drop off page 1 of GR if something big happened with a more interesting celeb. But Britney got medicated and managed. Lindsay doesn't matter anymore because it was the same ole same ole over and over. Amanda gets sympathy. So we are left with old rehashed Leann shit.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He must be very hurt if this is true. And how does his new slice feel about this waltz down memory lane?

I'll put money on way more revealing and salacious info in the contents of this thread than you'll ever see in anything about LR that's published and sold.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, I sure don't want this to be true. I liked thinking that Dean was the one person in this saga who walked away with some money in his pocket and his dignity intact, and went on to live a nice life and get the last laugh.

And I also agree the interest in his side of the story wouldn't be that great. Yeah, Brandi sold books but she's also spent the last 5 years capitalizing on the divorce and creating her own "outrageous" persona. Dean's persona? Not all that compelling, really. A one-off cover story with the National Enquirer, sure-- but a big selling book? Nah.

Of course, if it's true I would definitely read it.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well if Leann wrote a tell-all it would be pathetic. Especially since Brandi has.

But I know she's dying to have one out there now too. If she could get one out there with Dean taking credit for "writing" then she could milk it for all it's worth. Lawd knows that stupid scripted/reality (which the fuck was it?) show didn't work.

Dean can't need money that bad. I hope he tells her where to go. I don't want to think he'd be involved in anything like this either. He genuinely seems to have moved on. Finally has a life that doesn't revolve around her and I can't imagine he wants to go backwards.

^^^ This. Though I doubt I'd read it - I'd just get all the juicy stuff here.

Thread Information