Page 2832 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 183223322732278228222828282928302831283228332834283528362842 ... LastLast
Results 42,466 to 42,480 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    We have a low bar. This is a reality star in the UK.

Omg she looks like my Geordie aunt Liz!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ Whoever she is, she is still better looking than Mama June.

She kinda looks like Leanne's mom.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Mama June + pre-surgery/makeover Kate Gosselin
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Secondly, Eddie is a real piece of shit and also a terrible actor. Falcor needs to keep him around, he makes her seem relatively normal and un-assholey.
    So much WORD to this. Of the three of them, he's the worst of the trio in this shit sandwich..and that's a low bar. They all suck so badly, but he's the absolute worst. Never thought I'd say that, as I used to somewhat like Brandi and thought LeMann was the worst.

They all deserve each other. The only ones to be pitied in this shit show are those poor kids. They didn't ask for those assholes for parents, and that psycho for a stepmom.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

We have a low bar. This is a reality star in the UK.

Would this be an example of what ya'll refer to over there as a 'chav'?
    Kittylady likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I think maybe she used to be a chav. Now she's just a hag.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Well, someone is losing it on Twitter! Hashtagging #FamilyAffair (gross) and saying she and the Cibrian boys have agreed what to name not only a new dog, but also her non-existent baby girl. #BestBondingEver!!!
    I guess the Most Amazing Family Weekend at the Dirt Patch isn't quite as happpeee and fulfilling as one might want us to believe
    WeWeLies likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PiperBelle View Post
    Well, someone is losing it on Twitter! Hashtagging #FamilyAffair (gross) and saying she and the Cibrian boys have agreed what to name not only a new dog, but also her non-existent baby girl. #BestBondingEver!!!
    I guess the Most Amazing Family Weekend at the Dirt Patch isn't quite as happpeee and fulfilling as one might want us to believe
    Well, if it's true that Eddie doesn't want a kid with Leann, he's just going to be thrilled that she's getting the boys all excited for a possible new baby sister. Good times ahead, either way.
    Kittylady likes this.

Is this another fake LeAnn account?
    https://twitter.com/LisaL41M/with_replies

Bronze Member

Default GoldenGorilla

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Is this another fake LeAnn account?
    https://twitter.com/LisaL41M/with_replies
    That looks and sounds like GoldenGirlLisa (or whatever she is called now). Super trashy and vile woman who lives in the meth capital of California: Hemet. She is super obsessed with Brandi and her lady parts. It is soooo creepy. I think Brandi getting photographed using feminine hygiene products was the highlight of her life. A close second was the passage in Brandi's book where she admits she got HPV from her husband. That creeper obsessed over those two incidents daily

saying she and the Cibrian boys have agreed what to name not only a new dog, but also her non-existent baby girl. #BestBondingEver!!!
    Of course she's typing this to upset Brandi. At this point she's predictable, which is sad. Anyway, had to voice my opinion. Gossip is SO enttertaining when you're drunk. I hope Brandi makes it far on Celeb Apprentice. I like that show, plus B making it far would upset LeAnn, I'm sure so...
    JWL and Zooyork like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

This stuff always sounds stupid and weird from her because it's soooo forced. It's not natural or normal-sounding because she just does it to piss off Brandi or make a point. This is also what she does every time a pregnancy story comes out. She will make allusions, they'll do a story, she'll act like that's insane, obsess over it for days, then go right back to talking babies again.

@leannrimesJan 23

Happy Glorious Friday!!! Gorgeous day in Cali! Taking a little weekend of fun w/ my family! Finals will be over 4 1 of the boys #CELEBRATION
    @leannrimes24h24 hours ago

Boys & I have all agreed on the breed of a new dog it's name & the name of a little girl (if that happens) #familyadditions #bestbondingever

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I said it just a couple of pages ago - she thinks the boys are the key to holding onto Eddie and she's doing everything she can to make them so attached to her because she thinks it'll make it harder for him to skip out once the good times run dry. Also what a surprise that she's talking baby talk and baby names for a girl - the one thing Brandi didn't give Eddie...
    JWL and WeWeLies like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think the last thing Eddie wants is a baby. Well, put the baby second-to-last. The absolute last thing he wants is a pregnant wife!

There won't be getting around this one for Falcor: Even if a surrogate carries a baby made with her eggs, Brandi's still done something that she can't/wont. If she carries the baby, but has a C-section instead of a vaginal birth, Brandi's done something she can't/won't. Brandi wins every time. And I have no doubts whatsoever that douchebag Eddie would use this against her (subtly or overtly) whenever it served him.

But hey, she can always go to the same vagina-tightening doc. Just like she did with the dentist, boob job doc, yoga classes, neighborhood, bikinis, purses, shoes, range rover, husband....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information