Page 2831 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 183123312731278128212827282828292830283128322833283428352841 ... LastLast
Results 42,451 to 42,465 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

czb

^^^ am not surprised.

i only saw part of the first episode of her reality show, it was virtualy unwatchable. so i would suspect it would tank in AUS as well. or in any location inhabited by people with eyes and ears.

In order to tank, people would need to know it was even on, then deliberately not watch it. This will just disappear without a whimper and most of us will be none the wiser. At least they're not wasting a ton of money on marketing.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Remember she's a STAR in England!! Remember her tours.
    DeliriumTremens likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ maybe, but is the reality show going to be shown in the UK? the post above says only CAN and AUS.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Eddie has got to do something to her to egg this psycho infatuation with Brandi on, because it's just not normal. She's got the guy. Why still trying to prove she's better than the ex-wife?
    She got the guy, but she doesn't have the baby. She probably sees Brandi as the woman he chose to spawn with and she still can't convince him to go get his swimmers sucked out of his testicles in order to do IVF. Just my theory (I assume he had a vasectomy). So she's still a nut and feels less than Brandi.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She's got the guy. Why still trying to prove she's better than the ex-wife?
    I'd say it was because she got the guy by default. No matter how she tries to spin it, no matter how many times articles say they left their respective spouses to be with each other the fact remains that Brandi kicked Eddie out. Not only that but when the affair was first discovered he ostensibly chose Brandi and his kids over LeAnn and went back to his marriage and tried to keep his "speedbump" as a side piece, only to get busted again when the paps caught them out *cough* total set up *cough* I wonder if that's also another reason why she tries so hard to be the World's Greatest Bonus Mom - Eddie no doubt claimed he only went back for the sake of his boys so perhaps she think if she can get the kids thinking the sun shines out of her arse he'll stay with her too, so as not to upset them.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Remember she's a STAR in England!! Remember her tours.
    We have a low bar. This is a reality star in the UK.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Is that LeAnn waiting for Eddie to come home?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'd watch that.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Bronze Member

On RHBH last night Brandi asked everyone what their fantasies were. Once everyone else went, she shared as well. She told everyone that something she really likes is when the guy she is with, or even her ex husband, is with someone else and she walks in on them and can't walk away until he finishes. I wonder if she threw in the ex husband bit just to get under LeAnn's skin.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Not if LeAnn is the one he's with.

Lisa Rinna's reaction:

There is something wonderful about Lisa holding her fingers right near her anus-like lips as she says something is creepy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'd say it was because she got the guy by default. No matter how she tries to spin it, no matter how many times articles say they left their respective spouses to be with each other the fact remains that Brandi kicked Eddie out. Not only that but when the affair was first discovered he ostensibly chose Brandi and his kids over LeAnn and went back to his marriage and tried to keep his "speedbump" as a side piece, only to get busted again when the paps caught them out *cough* total set up *cough* I wonder if that's also another reason why she tries so hard to be the World's Greatest Bonus Mom - Eddie no doubt claimed he only went back for the sake of his boys so perhaps she think if she can get the kids thinking the sun shines out of her arse he'll stay with her too, so as not to upset them.

We have a low bar. This is a reality star in the UK.

Have you seen mama June and honey boo boo?
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I just watched the shitshow episode where she goes to visit her dad. Firstly, fuck. Do they really consider themselves entertaining?

Secondly, Eddie is a real piece of shit and also a terrible actor. Falcor needs to keep him around, he makes her seem relatively normal and un-assholey.

Having said that, she is an asshole, just not as much as Eddie. She whines about everything but in a way she thinks makes her seem cute and adorable. I kind of feel sorry for her because it's embarrassing to watch a grinch face trying to be charming. The sad faces she was pulling over never spending time with her dad were excruciating and a little redundant when she's complaining about not having quality time with her dad to the CAMERA CREW she brought along on this rare chance to visit her family. Poor, sad famewhore.

Thirdly, fuck! Seriously, this was a disaster. What were they thinking?

*Disclaimer: Considering I'm watching these episodes 6 months apart (which gives me just enough time to recover from the previous one) I may have said exactly the same thing when I watched the last one. I can't remember that far back.
    mostroop, llamamama, sluce and 6 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

In the RHOBH episode where B watched Eddie and Leann she mentioned it got cancelled so must have been known for some time now.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Brandi did not mention the cancellation on the show itself, but she stated that the show had been cancelled in her blog about last week's episode - she blogged about it because there were a couple scenes related to Eddie/Eddie and LeAnn. I agree that the show getting cancelled is not breaking news, my guess is that Brandi stating it in a recent blog, along with Eddie and LeAnn's reality show being talked about on Brandi's reality show (meta much!), may have been sparked the entertainment media to start poking around about the fate of the show and writing a story.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information