Page 2830 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 183023302730278028202826282728282829283028312832283328342840 ... LastLast
Results 42,436 to 42,450 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

You would think they could have just let it disappear, like most of Leann's albums after they tank in sales, just forgotten about. But it's like a point was made to announce a cancelation. Makes me wonder if perhaps VH1 was being bad mouthed and made a public cut with no comment so certain "reality stars" couldn't claim they weren't offered enough, etc to say yes to filming a Season 2, which they were BEGGED to film because VH1 loved the show SO much. Maybe VH1 doesn't want to look pathetic (ha!) by Team Rimes making any "announcements" based on the "reality" Leann is so desperate for "the world" to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    "The biggest global misconception would be that we're not two people who are really in love with each other, that there are ulterior motives to our relationship," Rimes told PEOPLE in July. "But people just don't get it. Hopefully people will get a chance to see how we just click."
    I watched the first three episodes (I'm shocked I made it that far) and what she says is true. I do see that they click, but not in a positive way. They share all the same negative character traits.

^ I agree, from what little I saw of their show, it changed my impression of Eddie--not that I was impressed with him before, but he came across just as bitchy as his wife.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Even worse, I think. Even though, on the face of it, that would seem impossible.
    llamamama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I agree, from what little I saw of their show, it changed my impression of Eddie--not that I was impressed with him before, but he came across just as bitchy as his wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Even worse, I think. Even though, on the face of it, that would seem impossible.
    I had never seen him in action before but I can say that whatever impression I had of him was lowered so much also after watching the show, he was just so catty. I already knew that she was because of Twitter. He's just like she is.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    LeAnn only seems the worst of the pair because she's the most vocal on social media. I can well believe that he eggs her on every step of the way while staying out of the line of fire himself, except with something like a reality show he had to put himself out there for a change. I think they richly deserve each other.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It is pretty odd Vh1 put out an announcement about it being canceled now. Didn't they renew Nicole Richie's show and the show about sex in a box months ago? I wonder if Country Cuban was still trying to negotiate another season. By announcing the show is canceled, Leann can't continue to claim she's too busy to do another season or they only intended to do 8 shows.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Bronze Member

From the Daily Fail. That was quick! LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's reality series cancelled after just one season | Daily Mail OnlineThat was quick! LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's reality series cancelled after just one season

By Shyam Dodge for MailOnline
    Published: 17:18, 21 January 2015 | Updated: 17:52, 21 January 2015

9 shares
    View comments

VH1 has cancelled reality series LeAnn & Eddie.
    The show, documenting LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian's marriage, had aired just one season before the cancellation was announced by the network.
    LeAnn, 32, was intent upon using the show to dispel misconceptions about her relationship with Eddie, 41, but only got eight episodes to do it in the end.

+5

Over real quick: LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian's reality series cancelled by VH1 after just one season, pictured in New York in May

Rimes was on a mission to dispel the perception of herself as a homewrecker after she and Eddie began a romance whilst they were both married to other people.
    LeAnn was married to Dean Sheremet and Eddie was married to Brandi Glanville before they split with their respective partners after meeting on set of Lifetime movie Northern Lights in 2009.
    Her reality series, which debuted in June last year, started off with LeAnn admitting: 'Our relationship didn't quite start off like we planned.'

+5

All over now baby blue: LeAnn, 32, was intent upon using the show to dispel misconceptions about her relationship with Eddie, 41, but only got eight episodes to do it in the end

LeAnn Rimes' VH1 show trailer with sneak peek of 'buttgate'

'We were both married to other people when we fell in love. Was it the best way to start off? Of course not, but it happened.
    'Now, who we really are is a couple who are in love. We are all trying to navigate this blended family which is highly publicised.'
    And Cibrian had his two cents to add: 'Look everyone thinks they really know how it is with us. We have been through a lot both privately and publicly, it is still very difficult but I think it's made us stronger.'

+5

Shrugging it off: LeAnn pictured on Tuesday flying out of Los Angeles

+5

Pep talk: The star posted an inspiring Instagram snap the day before her show cancellation was announced

Appearing to reference the cancellation, Rimes tweeted the day before on Tuesday a picture of a chalk board with the message: 'Built....from the ground up.'
    Adding the caption: 'And proud of it. #stillbuilding #since5yearsold lol #letsdothis #strength #persistent #dreambig.'
    LeAnn's husband of three years has two children with his ex-wife Glanville: eleven-year-old Mason and Jake, aged seven.
    Brandi is currently starring on The Celebrity Apprentice, and was mocked by cast member Kenya Moore in a recent episode when she said Eddie left Brandi for a 'younger and prettier woman.'

+5

Still going strong: Brandi Glanville is currently starring on The Celebrity Apprentice, and was mocked by cast member Kenya Moore in a recent episode when she said Eddie left Brandi for a 'younger and prettier woman'

llamamama likes this.

Elite Member

She's just a nutjob. She did interviews all over the place saying she wanted a second season so trying to say she never did, when there are soundbites, articles, her tweets...is just her usual lack of living in reality.

And this stupid focus on patting herself on the back every single morning for the last week because she's gone to pilates....starting this behavior a day after Brandi tweeted she slept in and skipped pilates that morning...is fucking crazy as well. Eddie has got to do something to her to egg this psycho infatuation with Brandi on, because it's just not normal. She's got the guy. Why still trying to prove she's better than the ex-wife?

And when someone spends so much time every single day obsessing over inspirational quotes to build themselves up, then all it does for me, personally, is make me think you have a lot of issues you're trying to cover up.

I honestly cannot imagine living like this. The constant "one upmanship" between her and Brandi. These people are truly sick.
    JWL likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

#stillbuilding #since5yearsold lol #letsdothis #strength #persistent #dreambig.'
    #iamgoingtovomit
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    It is pretty odd Vh1 put out an announcement about it being canceled now. Didn't they renew Nicole Richie's show and the show about sex in a box months ago? I wonder if Country Cuban was still trying to negotiate another season. By announcing the show is canceled, Leann can't continue to claim she's too busy to do another season or they only intended to do 8 shows.
    VH1 did not make the announcement and would not comment on it, the People article said they were able to get confirmation but did not name the source - I'm actually surprised People even covered / pursued this story.

VH1 or whomever does the distribution were able to sell the show overseas, well at least to Canada and Australia, and my guess is that VH1 would prefer not want to comment on the show's fate until they know they've tapped out when it comes to international distribution, and even then most cable broadcasters don't usually announce the cancellation of new-ish shows until they announce a new set of shows and tack on the shows not returning.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

It's being broadcast here and there's not a peep about it in the media, and I've seen no ads for it on pay TV either. I only know it's on because someone here told me but I keep forgetting to set my IQ to record it.

So if that's any indication of international success, then yeah it's cancelled.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

czb

how popular is leann in AUS? while it is true i don't follow country music, i never hear anyone talk about her. but i live in a bubble so not sure if that is an accurate reflection of the US.

She's not at all popular here. Country music isn't a big thing (except, funnily enough, in the country) but in the city you wouldn't hear country music played on the radio, maybe alt-country for the hipsters, but Leann is a nobody. We know her name but most people would consider her a has-been child star and wouldn't know much about her now unless they read gossip mags.

Thread Information