Page 2829 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 182923292729277928192825282628272828282928302831283228332839 ... LastLast
Results 42,421 to 42,435 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This is just my opinion as well that maybe there is an Eddie fund and LeAnn will pay off the waitresses or they have to sign a NDA or something. Her loved up image seems to matter to her far more than her work.
    Agree with this- and stalker Leann is likely going to catch on to cheating before the waitress has enough dirt to tempt Star magazine. A call from her attorneys, a NDA and a small tribute from the fund and Eddie's on to the next one. He likes his pieces dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Actually, I think Ediot is getting his on the down low with women who may have as much to lose. And yes, Dave has been his wingman in the past, including the Scheana episode. Everybody seems to forget Dave had his own side piece there during that boating trip. Bet it took a lot of bling to make Lizzie forget that little side trip.
    BROS BEFORE HOS!!!!!!!

Sunnygirl and firebrat1229 like this.

Last night on On CA Kenya Moore threw shade at Brandi during the board room by saying Brandi is just bitter because Ediot left her for Wewe who's much younger and prettier....wait for it....wait for it....boom! Look at Trump's CLASSIC face in reaction To Kenya!!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

That's funny. I'm sure Trump doesn't give a shit about LeAnn and even he thinks she's a troll.
    Sunnygirl, JWL and BuffyKatniss like this.

I am by no means a Brandi fan, but I hope she wins Celebrity Apprentice. Just because it would piss LeAnn off.
    Trixie and Gossip Junkie like this.

Bronze Member

^Wasn't there a rumor that she was in the top four? I don't really know how the winner is determined, but I assumed the he or she was already chosen.

Elite Member

I think it's all been filmed with the exception of the final episode. I think the winner is chosen live but the rest has been taped in advance.

I watched Brandi's twitter closely during filming and eventhough she couldn't say anything about the top 4 it seemed she was in NY to the bitter end because we all now Wewe- she's brags on twitter when she has the boys for long stretches. By the time Brandi tweeted she was finally home it was really late in the spring so if she didn't make the final 4 she made damn close to it.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Yes mostroop is right. They've filmed the final challenge - but they do not reconvene with Trump until the live finale where the winner is revealed.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

All contestants have to stay as they film the entire show. They don't go home as they get fired or everyone would know they were eliminated early.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Talk about a late announcement.

some of the comments were funny too:

CableRatings.tv - Daily Ratings Updates for All Your Favorite Reality Shows

Not sure why, but I can't get the article to post.

Here are some of the comments though:

Michael Trujilloan hour ago Is it just me or does it seem like she has ditched her country career to chase this guy around to make sure he doesn't stray to far? I'm sure her parents are thrilled about him and what he brings to the table. Damn Brandi for spending all his money.....look what you made him do in order to get his finances back on track!

DaisyMoon Michael Trujilloan hour ago I think her country career ditched her...

Doris Casey2 hours ago the part I dont get is why people were so quick to judge them for getting together -when I can think of about 10 couples right off the top of my head that were is the same exact position when they met - and still happening every day - so , go suffer you haters .

Doris Casey2 hours ago they dont need a reality show anyway - their life is too normal for that --let the ding bat that he was married to first time have one -- shes a REAL dinger !!!!

guest3 • 2 hours ago I can't stand them... Especially, Lee Ann... Puke.

Doris Casey guest32 hours ago so much Jealousy!

Doris Casey guest2 hours ago Brandi Glanville will never in a hundred years be the woman LeAnn Rimes is - she is a wonderful person , with a tender and caring heart . and --Beautiful!!

Sadie 2 minutes ago These two make Brandi look like the stable one.
    Last edited by mostroop; January 20th, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Bronze Member

The Wrap announced the cancellation of "Leann and Eddie".Umm....yeah, that's kinda late. I would link the article but I don't know how and too lazy to learn. I'm set in my ways

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's Reality Show Is Canceled After 1 Season - Couples, TV News, Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes : People.com

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's Reality Show Is Canceled After 1 Season

LeAnn Rimes may be singing the blues about reality star dreams.

Her VH1 reality show with husband Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn & Eddie, was canceled after an eight episode season, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The singer, 32, and her actor husband, 41, hoped to use the show partly to dispel public fallacies about their marriage.

"The biggest global misconception would be that we're not two people who are really in love with each other, that there are ulterior motives to our relationship," Rimes told PEOPLE in July. "But people just don't get it. Hopefully people will get a chance to see how we just click."

The couple, who famously met while they were both married to other people (she to chef Dean Sheremet, he to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville), wed in 2011.

VH1 had no comment on the cancellation.
    WeWeLies likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Yes mostroop is right. They've filmed the final challenge - but they do not reconvene with Trump until the live finale where the winner is revealed.
    The talk awhile back was that she makes it to the last 3 or 4, and then is also picked by one of the two finalists to be a part of their finale team for the very last challenge. So it seems she does pretty decently.

I saw that People article earlier. I wonder why such a late announcement? I mean, everyone knew it was canceled way back when but strange it is making news now. Is VH1 in process of announcing new roster or something?

Bronze Member

Thanks sluce
    sluce likes this.

Thread Information