Page 2828 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 182823282728277828182824282528262827282828292830283128322838 ... LastLast
Results 42,406 to 42,420 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I think Ediot's guy friends are his cover. His buddy Dave just screams wing-man to me. Remember that hunting trip to Monatana last year? I had the sense that was a guy trip that Wewe invited herself to. I think she got nervous he was planning to cheat on that trip so she crashed it.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If I had to put money down, I'm betting he's cheated.

I can't see him not cheating.

I can see her staying even though he has. And paying bitches off so she can keep on pretending for the world and herself they have a great relationship (unlike him and Brandi).
    I can too. She's less invested in the actual relationship and more invested in proving that she has a better marriage than Brandi and Eddie did because Eddie is totally faithful to her ( ) and that proves that they didn't do anything wrong in breaking up their marriages because they were meant to be!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Well, yeah! Because everyone knows soulmates don't cheat on each other! (just ask Tori and Dean)
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Even though Eddie is a serial cheater, I just don't see him cheating on Leann. Not that he doesn't want to, but he will get caught almost immediately. When he was with Brandi, he was able to get away with cheating with all those waitresses, including going on vacation with one. How could he get away with it now? Anybody with a camera would snap a pic, also, even if he were extremely discreet, he couldn't trust the woman not to sell the story (along with text messages) to the tabloids. It would have happened by now. I just think he's keeping it in his pants for now. At least until he totally wants out, which I don't think he does yet. Maybe they have a prenup with an infidelity clause?
    I've heard that too, and I used to believe it, but I've come to the conclusion that it's just not happening because I think we would have seen some sort of evidence of it by now, anything. Just my opinion of course.
    I agree with this, if he's not keeping it in his pants, it's with somebody like you mentioned. I just don't think he's banging waitresses left and right, because at least one of them would have gone to the tabloids by now. Heck, that's what I keep checking this thread for everyday, and I keep turning up disappointed.
    Yep, I have zero confidence in Eddie's character or that his love for LeAnn has reformed him, but I have incontrovertible confidence in his taste for indiscreet, limelight loving women.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I can't see him not cheating.
    Eddie is definitely a low-down, dirty cheater, but the notion that he has screwed everything with a pulse originated with Brandi and IMO she's as much of a lying liar who lies as Eddie and LeAnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't know if he's cheated or not, but there are a few big differences now--he doesn't have the opportunities he had in the past, because he hasn't been working and away from home for stretches at a time, and he's in a much, much more high profile marriage now with much bigger chance of pap photos and women running to tabloids. Hell, even Sheana didn't run to the tabloids until after LeAnn was in the picture, because no one would have cared about her affair with two-bit actor Eddie otherwise.

It's not that I think he's had a character transformation by any stretch but who knows, maybe he's been faithful so far. Doesn't mean that will last.
    Last edited by dougie; January 19th, 2015 at 08:03 PM.

Anyone watch Celebrity Apprentice tonight? Kenya made a really cunty dig towards Brandi. I am sure Leann got all warm and fuzzy hearing it. I have no dog in this fight....but I thought it was pretty low to say that on national tv and purposely hurt and humiliate her. Even Vivica was shocked by it....and that is saying something, coming from that brazen bitch...lol
    JWL, czb and dilligaf like this.

lol even the Donald made a gagging gesture after repeating "younger and better looking"
    czb likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah...I took Donald's comment as a dig to Leann. Damn...what a bunch of assholes...lol
    JWL likes this.

That was harsh. Brandi held it together, though....
    JWL and Zooyork like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Yes she did....
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

She can take comfort in the fact that although L is younger, she is definitely NOT prettier.

Elite Member

The reaction on Twitter is overwhelmingly "whaaaat? no way leann is prettier than brandi" type posts so it's actually probably not feeling that great to Leann right now. LOL.

Elite Member

Of course, L pretended to not know what one of her fans was talking about when they said something about her being younger & prettier.

Then she made some comment alluding to always being talked about. She really can't say jack about that, 85% of their show was built around Brandi.
    Sunnygirl, RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Bronze Member

^I bet she did considering she showed her ass when her "friend" told her about a comment Brandi made on WWHL about her WATCHING RH and WWHL. So stupid. At least she's learning....kinda
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; January 20th, 2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Emphasis, my dear

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    The reaction on Twitter is overwhelmingly "whaaaat? no way leann is prettier than brandi" type posts so it's actually probably not feeling that great to Leann right now. LOL.
    Swear to god, every Celebrity Apprentice Monday is like fucking Groundhog's Day on twitter. I can set my fucking clock to it now...Brandi gets all the mentions and attention on Twitter because of juciy storylines on CA while Wewe is stuck at home tweeting recipes from her closet of lemon pepper chicken breast and how she's lucky she's home cooking for loving fam. I'm too fucking lazy to search for her tweet from last Monday night but I SWEAR bitch posted the same damn recipe tonight! What made me remember was she bragged last week about this lemon pepper chicken recipe like she was cooking foie gras when all you do is heat olive oil in a pan then drop some chicken breast inside and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DO WEWE AKA JULIA FUCKING-CHILD.
    rollo, PiperBelle and WeWeLies like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

"I agree with this, if he's not keeping it in his pants, it's with somebody like you mentioned. I just don't think he's banging waitresses left and right, because at least one of them would have gone to the tabloids by now. Heck, that's what I keep checking this thread for everyday, and I keep turning up disappointed."

Actually, I think Ediot is getting his on the down low with women who may have as much to lose. And yes, Dave has been his wingman in the past, including the Scheana episode. Everybody seems to forget Dave had his own side piece there during that boating trip. Bet it took a lot of bling to make Lizzie forget that little side trip.

Thread Information