Page 2827 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 182723272727277728172823282428252826282728282829283028312837 ... LastLast
Results 42,391 to 42,405 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

And, as with all studies, I am sure other prove the other side. It all depends on who funds the study, and how they skew the results.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

maybe the NIH will give me $$$ to study if water is wet. i will get started on the grant proposal right now. and then i will sign the grant 'Captain Obvious'.
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

Even though Eddie is a serial cheater, I just don't see him cheating on Leann. Not that he doesn't want to, but he will get caught almost immediately. When he was with Brandi, he was able to get away with cheating with all those waitresses, including going on vacation with one. How could he get away with it now? Anybody with a camera would snap a pic, also, even if he were extremely discreet, he couldn't trust the woman not to sell the story (along with text messages) to the tabloids. It would have happened by now. I just think he's keeping it in his pants for now. At least until he totally wants out, which I don't think he does yet. Maybe they have a prenup with an infidelity clause?

Really? I thought the common understanding was that he is cheating, LeAnn rants and threatens about it, he comes to heel with a large paycheck, rinse and repeat. LeAnn's main worry is whether there's any evidence in public to contradict her childish fairy tale. Behind closed doors, I am sure there are a lot of hurled objects.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Really? I thought the common understanding was that he is cheating, LeAnn rants and threatens about it, he comes to heel with a large paycheck, rinse and repeat. LeAnn's main worry is whether there's any evidence in public to contradict her childish fairy tale. Behind closed doors, I am sure there are a lot of hurled objects.
    I've heard that too, and I used to believe it, but I've come to the conclusion that it's just not happening because I think we would have seen some sort of evidence of it by now, anything. Just my opinion of course.
    dougie likes this.

This is just my opinion as well that maybe there is an Eddie fund and LeAnn will pay off the waitresses or they have to sign a NDA or something. Her loved up image seems to matter to her far more than her work.

There is just no way in hell that Eddie hasn't been cheating on her at some point or another.
    rollo, mostroop, Kittylady and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This is just my opinion as well that maybe there is an Eddie fund and LeAnn will pay off the waitresses or they have to sign a NDA or something. Her loved up image seems to matter to her far more than her work.
    I could see that, but only if each and every waitress went to her first for a payout instead of to TMZ. I think by now at least one would have slipped through.
    dougie likes this.

I don't know, I think it's a combination of 1) Eddie actually being careful, and 2) of not that many people--besides us--caring about him and which waitresses he bangs.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think he's simply learned to be careful and only cheat with people who have something to lose themselves (like a husband or work). It also wouldn't surprise me if he was/is/wants to bang one of LeAnn's bosom buddies - now they'd be people with something to lose, namely their spot on the gravy train.
    llamamama likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't know if he's cheated or not, but there are a few big differences now--he doesn't have the opportunities he had in the past, because he hasn't been working and away from home for stretches at a time, and he's in a much, much more high profile marriage now with much bigger chance of pap photos and women running to tabloids. Hell, even Sheana didn't run to the tabloids until after LeAnn was in the picture, because no one would have cared about her affair with two-bit actor Eddie otherwise.

It's not that I think he's had a character transformation by any stretch but who knows, maybe he's been faithful so far. Doesn't mean that will last.
    llamamama, Kittylady and dougie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think he's simply learned to be careful and only cheat with people who have something to lose themselves (like a husband or work). It also wouldn't surprise me if he was/is/wants to bang one of LeAnn's bosom buddies - now they'd be people with something to lose, namely their spot on the gravy train.
    I agree with this, if he's not keeping it in his pants, it's with somebody like you mentioned. I just don't think he's banging waitresses left and right, because at least one of them would have gone to the tabloids by now. Heck, that's what I keep checking this thread for everyday, and I keep turning up disappointed.
    dougie likes this.

If I had to put money down, I'm betting he's cheated.

I can't see him not cheating.

I can see her staying even though he has. And paying bitches off so she can keep on pretending for the world and herself they have a great relationship (unlike him and Brandi).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe Ed doesn't cheat because he doesn't have to. Didn't Brandi write Ed liked threesomes or partying? Of course, he still cheated on Brandi, didn't he. Maybe there is some truth to the rumors of Leann paying off the women or the tabs. Or, maybe she just takes the women and their husbands on vacation with her and Ed.

She takes her 'so fun' assistants with her anyway.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information