Page 2825 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 182523252725277528152821282228232824282528262827282828292835 ... LastLast
Results 42,361 to 42,375 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Gold Member

It now becomes perfectly clear why licentious men were called rakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ lol, don't fret, I'm sure we've all repeated ourselves a few, errr I mean a few hundred times in this thread.
    But not as much as LeMann has so it's all good.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

That boyband video is priceless-Ediot in full D-minus stardom mold.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Silver Member

Guys, wake me up if anything happens, like: an actual baby, record deal, eddies new mistress, non remix/non holiday/non greatest hits album, another stint in rehab, divorce, meltdown or anything else remotely interesting.

I'm officially bored with this chick.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    While we're looking back...

Holy Moses! And people say Dean pings?!?

I'd suggest he make a stab at HBO's "Looking," but I like that show.
    RealisticPerson and dougie like this.

Gotta love a man who has the child-birthing hips to fill out a pair of Daisy Dukes like that. I'd say he almost had the same body type as LeAnn, pre-boob job. Ok, minus the arms.
    sluce, Cinnamon*Girl and Zooyork like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Leanne is awesome!!!!!!!!

Elite Member

L's bots are busy again. I'm sure she's not too happy with what they are all posting though. There are about 60-70 of these in a row:

Why wouldn't Leann be happy? She'll use kids, pee in a wine glass, post hideous selfies, etc. to be talked about. Without Brandi Leann would go back to being forgotten (and vice versa, of course).

^^^WTF is the purpose of these bots? Does it give those two morons trending points or something?

ETA: The hubs just handed me my new Star with Wewe on cover. Not expecting anything new to report but will if I read anything good.

............So, here are the high-lights from Wewe's exclusive front cover article:

1. Wewe wants this baby- Eddie doesn't.

2. Brandi is still in love with Ediot and this drives Wewe crazy. She thinks they still have chemistry and she hates that.

3. Wewe posts pics of the boys on social media to piss off Brandi and to also solidly her relationship as the boys second mother which she thinks will look good to Ediot so he won't ever leave her.

4. Wewe is jealous of Ediot working with other women on set so she likes him as her house husband. She thinks he will cheat if he works on that new Tyler Perry movie sequel or on the tv show Baby Daddy, so it's better for her that he doesn't work on location or even a tv set.

So, this exclusive article is essentially the cliff notes of ShartAnn & Ediot shitshow. One last comment - the article definitely paints Wewe as some insecure paranoid individual that used this "alleged" pregnancy to keep Ediot from leaving.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; January 17th, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
    JWL and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I don't understand twitter. Most of the time I smugly imagine this is simply a manifestation of good breeding and an elevated mind.... Mrs. Crawley might 'twitter'... the Dowager Countess would assuredly not. And I want to be her.***

Occasionally, however, I just feel stupid, and this is one of those times. Did Brandi actually say Eddie was "totally" going to cheat on LeAnn, or is this just a bunch of nasty people on LeAnn's twitter account being 11 years old and vicious. God, please don't make me feel sorry for this twit, but if people are just randomly tweeting this to her, what the hell is wrong with them???? I mean, if she throws Mason under a freight train, or misses a performance because of a hang nail, or bitches about Brandi, okay, fine, she brought it on. Okay, yeah, she probably brought this on by a long standing pattern of bad behavior, but, I don't know, this stuff says more about the tweeters than the tweetee, at least to me.

Obviously, I just don't get it, and I'd genuinely appreciate explanations/opinions from others.

***Note: Just to clarify, I have no more or less 'breeding' than average and no doubt considerably less than Mrs. Crawley, who would certainly never lower herself to spend this much time on GR. Don't you think Violet would lurk, though? I love her so much.

I assume they're tweeting a link to a story.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

(face palm) Um, thanks, Faithanne.... it seems so simple now.

I like how her bots are out of control. Wasn't she outed for her bots? Are peeps allowed to keep them or buy more?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ I think the Exposarazzi or LeAnn's Bio Mom wrote a specious article about LeAnn's bots. Those bots are not anymore LeAnn's bots than they are Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Kate Middleton, Jennifer Aniston, Manchester United's or any other celebrity / entity whose mentions get spammed with tweets trying to get clicks.
    Last edited by dougie; January 18th, 2015 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information