Page 2823 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 182323232723277328132819282028212822282328242825282628272833 ... LastLast
Results 42,331 to 42,345 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Whether she planted the story or not, she loooooves the attention and is obviously thrilled to be a "cover girl" *rolleyes* Must be a slow news week since she usually only gets one of the small corners on the cover, if that.

And she looks like a frickin' church lady in that dress, baggy and covered up with flat shoes? Not her usual "style" is it? She's probably trying to fuel the pregnancy thing. She also needs to give up those ratty extensions, what's the point of adding more hair if you don't take care of it?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Whether she planted the story or not, she loooooves the attention and is obviously thrilled to be a "cover girl" *rolleyes* Must be a slow news week since she usually only gets one of the small corners on the cover, if that.
    I think she only got it because Jennifer Aniston didn't have enough menstrual bloat this month for them to run a pregnancy story about her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think she only got it because Jennifer Aniston didn't have enough menstrual bloat this month for them to run a pregnancy story about her.
    Lol. Surprised they didn't follow her around the Golden Globes trying to get alcohol tummy bloat shots to fuel the preggo rumors. Was Angie there too? Star likes to do the dueling uterus stories between those two. Their too busy of course either making movies or with humanitarian work to even care or respond to the nonsense. I love how Wewe had to comment on both twitter and instagram! She's stepping it up in 2015! Too bad she doesn't also mention it on her Eveleigh Rose Pinterest account - cuz that would be really funny!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    That white outfit is monumentally bad. She looks like a Hare Krishna.
    I ain't mad at the outfit. She looks presentable and nice. In some angles it looks good on her, on others not so much. I do think it'll look 10x better on someone else though.

I've come to dislike her voice. I don't even think it's good at all. I'll agree it works with a specific beat of music (more upbeat, uptempo) but she has ruined so many songs with her cover rendition. She ruined "Lullabye, (Goodnight, My Angel)" And I'm really not trying to hate. I have heard many covers of original songs I LOVE and have really appreciated it. But I have yet to hear Leann cover a song and liked it. And it's not because I can barely understand the words.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; January 15th, 2015 at 11:21 AM.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    When I see that cast pic of Baby Daddy where the fuck is Eddie fitting in? I don't watch that show and never heard of it (fourth season??) but from the look of the rest of the cast, Eddie should be playing the father of one of these characters. Perhaps she hooks up with a dude old enough to be her father in season four.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    They photoshopped this pic so much, they look like characters in a video game, or a pageant kid, like this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Unintentional burn. Lol. Guess he didn't buy Shitfire or One Christmas either? People know her for having some hits ages ago...
    Exactly!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Holy shit, I cannot understand a word she sings.
    I listened to the song too, and I tried to understand what she was singing, and I could not, and she didn't sing solo for that long. I did notice that during the duet part, you could really only hear David Gray, she sounded like she was singing background vocals.

ETA: I was looking at the gym pic, admiring her home gym. Why are they storing the weight plates so far from the machine?? Just for show?

Elite Member

she posted an instagram pic a few days ago that also fueled the baby on the way questions.

She hopes that someone will pick up on it, then acts surprised (not well acted) when they do.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    One thing I really don't understand about LeAnn is why she never builds Eddie up. She never makes a big deal about him getting a job, she doesn't say he's an amazing actor and he's going to be such a wonderful addition to whatever he's working on. She constantly puts her name first, the tweets written by 'him' were pretty emasculating. His red carpet for The Best Man was just embarrassing. She clearly did not care, her outfit came out of her hamper 5 mins before they had to leave. I don't understand what she gets from it.
    I think if Eddie got on a hit show and suddenly became an instant celebrity in his own right (yeah, I doubt it) she would be insanely jealous. She's be afraid it would make him more attractive to other women and she'd resent the attention on him. She doesn't get much attention for her own career as it is. She never mentioned his Best Man premiere in the hours leading up to it on twitter. Someone asked her why she wasn't getting ready and she said she'd been getting ready for two hours, picking out clothes. She looked like a slob and she was way more casual than the stars.

I love your username. LOL. Every girl's dream!!

Elite Member

On the collaboration with Rimes, he reveals: “When I recorded ‘Snow In Vegas’ someone suggested that it would work really well as a duet. The idea stuck in my mind, so when I met Leann backstage at a show in Phoenix and the song came up in conversation, I mentioned it to her. To my amazement she then called it up on her phone, pressed play and sang along in perfect harmony. When I said something to the effect of ‘Wow, you nailed it!’, she then suggested that she would love to come up on stage and sing it ‘live’ during the show, which she duly did and proceeded to blow me away all over again.”

It's not a big deal but seems so typically her style to frame that stage performance as if she didn't invite herself.
    David mentioned to me that he thought one of his new songs, “Snow in Vegas” would make a great duet and I think I yelled YES as I had already knew most of his songs by heart. He asked me to join him onstage that night for an impromptu performance and then several weeks later, David invited me to add my voice to this amazing song.

the facebook comments are typical. this woman is just not liked.
    David Gray@DavidGray 4h4 hours ago
    I have just released a new version of "Snow in Vegas" as a duet with @leannrimes....https://www.facebook.com/davidgray/posts/10153062291149439 …
    mostroop and Zooyork like this.

I just looked at the facebook comments and did not feel there were overwhelmingly against Leann.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

David mentioned to me that he thought one of his new songs, “Snow in Vegas” would make a great duet and I think I yelled YES as I had already knew most of his songs by heart.
    That's nice. Now how about you learn some of your own songs so you don't have a tatty carpet covered in lyric sheets or spend your time looking them up on your phone at your gigs, you dumb twat.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It's getting even better now!

Eddie Cibrian Cheating? Actor Reportedly Cheating On A ‘Pregnant’ LeAnn Rimes With Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville
    The writer of this article needs to watch the Shitty Squinty TV Show. Admittedly, I haven't seen it, but from the recaps on GR it's pretty clear, that Eddie resents Brandi way more than Leann does.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    One thing I really don't understand about LeAnn is why she never builds Eddie up. She never makes a big deal about him getting a job, she doesn't say he's an amazing actor and he's going to be such a wonderful addition to whatever he's working on. She constantly puts her name first, the tweets written by 'him' were pretty emasculating. His red carpet for The Best Man was just embarrassing. She clearly did not care, her outfit came out of her hamper 5 mins before they had to leave. I don't understand what she gets from it.
    To a narcissist, other people only matter in relation to them. That's why Leann always tweets shit like 'my hubby build me a fire' and 'my boys love my songs'. It doesn't matter to Leann what Eddie and the kids think, say or do, when it's not related to Leann.

ETA: Leann really is cross eyed, which I never noticed before. I guess it's photoshopped away in publicity pics and hidden by the squint in most candid pics. But now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it.

IIRC, when the dj called out Leann for her obnoxious behavior at the concert, she claimed (on the radio, Twitter, somewhere) that she was in Phoenix to see David Gray because they were going to be doing a duet. That was when she claimed she couldn't have been talking too loud because her husband, who wasn't there, couldn't even hear her.
    Sonia and JWL like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    IIRC, when the dj called out Leann for her obnoxious behavior at the concert, she claimed (on the radio, Twitter, somewhere) that she was in Phoenix to see David Gray because they were going to be doing a duet. That was when she claimed she couldn't have been talking too loud because her husband, who wasn't there, couldn't even hear her.
    which probably gives away that she was talking to him on the phone, basically supporting the DJ's account of how obnoxious and loud she was. LOL.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just looked at the facebook comments and did not feel there were overwhelmingly against Leann.
    I went there to read and all the comments have been liked by Darrell Brown lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That's nice. Now how about you learn some of your own songs so you don't have a tatty carpet covered in lyric sheets or spend your time looking them up on your phone at your gigs, you dumb twat.

Oh you mean this carpet?

[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]
    Kittylady likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information