Page 2810 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 181023102710276028002806280728082809281028112812281328142820 ... LastLast
Results 42,136 to 42,150 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    What would make this pic classic is if there was a horse on the cover of that magazine that dude is reading
    Photoshopportunity!
    spinmonkey and idunno like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Wewe's been awful quiet on twitter the last 2 days. Am I the the only one who think she's secretly watching Celebrity Apprentice in her closet? I can't stand Trump but I did watch last night's episode and part of tonight's with ZERO expectations -and I was very surprised but damn it's good. Brandi definety holds her own so far- and the show got 6.79 million viewers. I believe thats more viewers than all 6 shitshow episodes had combined. I get Brandi fans are probably only 5% of those viewers but is just enough to bug the fuck out of Wewe. I bet she's back to posting pro step-mom tweets to make her self feel better. I'm also dying to know what all of Wewe's twitter minions are saying of Brandi's performace on the show...... Hi-ho, hi-ho - it's off to snoop on twitter I go... Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm....Hi-ho, hi-ho, hi-ho.....
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Wewe's been awful quiet on twitter the last 2 days. Am I the the only one who think she's secretly watching Celebrity Apprentice in her closet? I can't stand Trump but I did watch last night's episode and part of tonight's with ZERO expectations -and I was very surprised but damn it's good. Brandi definety holds her own so far- and the show got 6.79 million viewers. I believe thats more viewers than all 6 shitshow episodes had combined. I get Brandi fans are probably only 5% of those viewers but is just enough to bug the fuck out of Wewe. I bet she's back to posting pro step-mom tweets to make her self feel better. I'm also dying to know what all of Wewe's twitter minions are saying of Brandi's performace on the show...... Hi-ho, hi-ho - it's off to snoop on twitter I go... Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm....Hi-ho, hi-ho, hi-ho.....
    It must be Eddie's turn to have the boys for a few days, so I expect LeAnn to tweet about taking them to school, helping them with homework, cooking incredible meals, and being the best bonus mom ever. And her message will be that since their real mom is out in the world working and can't be with them, she's a bad mother, and LeAnn is the greatest bonus mom to ever walk the earth.

ETA: And of course there will be pictures of them on Instagram, showing how much they love LeAnn.
    Sunnygirl and rollo like this.

She can only be quiet if she is sick (and then not for long) so I expect another emergency has happened and she is being a brave soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    This is sooo funny!! and I do the same in my spare time.

I wonder if she gets paid anything on this since she's no longer part of CURB records.
    Last edited by Tati; January 8th, 2015 at 02:15 PM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    I wonder if she gets paid anything on this since she's no longer part of CURB records.
    I've wondered the same. How can she afford her current lifestyle when her last hit was in 2003 and she doesn't tour? I think her singing career is as good as over.

Curb still have to pay her artist royalties but as her deal was the WORST EVA then she probably won't get a big percentage, and anyway even if she was getting a huge royalty, nobody's buying her music so 25% of nothing is the same as 10% of nothing.
    llamamama and Kittylady like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She only has 3 shows scheduled for 2015 so far. Guess she is taking time off after her grueling Christmas album promotion and tour? Still not signed to a label, only plan on the horizon is planning for ideas for part 2 EP of her Christmas trilogy.

Good thing Ed has a job now. Leann gets to be a stay at home mommy!

How long before we see LeAnn out and about wearing eye glasses with dark frames like the ones Brandi's wearing? Countdown 5...4...3...2...1
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Didn't she do that already, when pics OF B wearing them while filming came out? I believe she gave them a hashtag of 'hot for teacher' or some other nonsense like that.
    Zooyork likes this.

JSJ is a published author! Love the one review of her book.

The Mom Files: Essays on the triumphs, madness, and hilarity of motherhood [Kindle Edition]

Jennifer Gulbrandsen (Author)
    1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)

Print List Price: $13.95
    Kindle Price: $5.99
    You Save: $7.96 (57%)

If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 83%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.

Formats Amazon Price New from Used from
    Kindle Edition $5.99
    Paperback $9.90

Best Books of 2014
    Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for 2014's Best Books of the Year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.

Book Description

Publication Date: November 10, 2014
    The Mom Files is a collection of hilarious essays written by Jennifer Gulbrandsen as she describes the hilarious moments that come with raising her children. The cast of characters includes moody tween daughter, Small Fry; the always challenging middle child, Tater Tot, and the youngest not quite feral child, Hushpuppy. You'll laugh til you cry as Jenn recounts finding dead mice the cat has hidden behind the television, screaming tantrums from the terrible twos, and the magic of meatloaf.

Product Details

Customer Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars
    (1)
    star

See the customer review

1.0 out of 5 stars BORING. December 23, 2014
    By VALTOWNSEND
    Format:Paperback|Verified Purchase
    BORING.

Comment

RattyRaccoon likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wait...84 pages is a BOOK?! I wrote a few books while I was in college apparently!!

Elite Member

LOL AnnieB

It's strange that Curb is waiting until now to release it. The Xmas period is Greatest Hits season when all the compilations are dumped on the market. If they waited so they wouldn't compete with her Xmas EP then that's actually generous of Curb. I doubt they'll make much money in February but they might have sold a few last month as stocking fillers for people who don't read gossip.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Photoshopportunity!

Drive-by poster

Thread Information