Page 2809 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180923092709275927992805280628072808280928102811281228132819 ... LastLast
Results 42,121 to 42,135 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

My goodness this 'holiday' must of cost LeAnn a fortune.. what with having to hire all her Rent-A-Friends again... (Oh Hiss.. Oh Meowz.. Oh Boo's )..

i do like those colourful Butterfly tattoos on 'Rent a friend' Brunette girl.

I noticed she looks thinner and overall better in the black bikini pic she posted on instagram than in the Daily Mail ones. Bodywise.

^I noticed in the black bikini pic she looked thinner and significantly better than the brown one...
    RattyRaccoon likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I liked her better last year when she was heavier and wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini.
    Fly_On_TheWall, rollo and JWL like this.

So there's a website that supposedly tells you how many of your Twitter followers are fake. Many celebrities are in the 5% -6% range for fake followers. Leann is at a whopping 42%. From fakers.statuspeople.com.

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Gross. I wish she would understand she is NOTHING SPECIAL, maybe a 3.
    When Leann is 80, she will still be posing in a bikini in front of the mirror, thinking, "Girl, you still GOT it!"
    RattyRaccoon and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I liked her better last year when she was heavier and wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini.
    Sooo True!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    When Leann is 80, she will still be posing in a bikini in front of the mirror, thinking, "Girl, you still GOT it!"
    And I say octogenarian Leann should go for it - rock that bikini, if you feel confident showing off your body. Bikinis aren't just for the young and hot, IMO.

I think Leann looks better and happier in recent photos. Less manic HAPPY clawing at people. Maybe the Xmas album+tour and Eddies new acting gig has given them hope that their careers aren't completely in the crapper yet.Time will tell. So far, I'm disapointed, that Leann hasn't twitter stalked Eddies new collegues.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    So they go to Mexico to hang on a boat and pose for the paps. I think I'd be hitting up some hot spots for good food, and sight seeing. They seem to do the same old same old--pose on a boat. What a boring life they lead.
    I would to - I'd be exploring, tasting, trooping about everywhere. But then I (like the rest of us mere mortals) would have paid for the holiday myself and not be expecting my cut from pre-arranged pap pictures and continual Twitter shout-outs to bikini boutiques to cover the cost.
    rollo likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Coming on February 3 is the first career spanning greatest hits from LeAnn Rimes entitled "All-Time Greatest Hits." This brand new retrospective collection, courtesy of Curb Records, will feature Rimes first hit "Blue" right until her latst country charting single "Nothin to Do." The album also includes Rimes' foray into Christian music with her renditions of "Amazing Grace," "You Light up My Life" and her Christian hit "On the Side of Angels."

Bursting onto the music scene at age 13, Rimes rose to stardom following the release of the Bill Mack song "Blue." Rimes became the youngest country music star since Tanya Tucker in 1972.

Her debut album released in 1996 "Blue" reached number one on the Top Country Albums chart and was certified multiplatinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The album's eponymous leadoff single, "Blue", became a Top 10 hit and Rimes gained national acclaim for her similarity to Patsy Cline's vocal style.

When she released her sophomore studio effort in 1997, "You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs," she moved towards country pop material, which set the trend for a string of albums released into the next decade. The album covered classic inspirational songs, such as "Clinging to Saving a Hand" and "Amazing Grace". It also featured pop music remakes of songs such as Debby Boone's "You Light Up My Life" and Bette Midler's "The Rose". The album was a departure from Rimes's previous releases as it contained more Adult Contemporary-styled music than Country. The album sold over four million copies in the United States, certifying 4◊ Multi-Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.

The album contained an extended version of the single "How Do I Live", which became a major pop hit on the Billboard Hot 100, reaching number two."How Do I Live" set a new record for becoming the longest-running single in Billboard Hot 100 history, spending 69 weeks on the chart.

Rimes released her third album for Curb in May 1998, Sittin' on Top of the World. The album leaned more progressively towards Adult Contemporary and mid-tempo pop music. It included pop material written by Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster. It also included a remake of Prince's "Purple Rain" and was produced by her father.

Rimes has won many awards, including two Grammys, three ACMs, a CMA, 12 Billboard Music Awards, and one American Music award. She has released ten studio albums and three compilation albums and two greatest hits albums, one released in the US and the other released internationally, through her record label of 13 years, Curb Records, and placed over 40 singles on American and international charts since 1996. She has sold over 37 million records worldwide, with 20.3 million album sales in the United States according to Nielsen SoundScan. Billboard ranked her 17th artist of the 1990-00 decade. Rimes has also written four books: two novels and two children's books.
    Here's the track listing:

1. Blue
    2. One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
    3. Unchained Melody
    4. The Light In Your Eyes
    5. How Do I Live
    6. You Light Up My Life
    7. Amazing Grace
    8. On The Side Of Angels
    9. Commitment
    10. Nothin New Under The Moon
    11. Big Deal
    12. I Need You
    13. Can t Fight The Moonlight
    14. But I Do Love You
    15. The Right Kind Of Wrong
    16. Life Goes On
    17. Nothin Bout Love Makes Sense
    18. Probably Wouldn t Be This Way
    19. Something s Gotta Give
    20. Nothin Better To Do
    Tags: leann rimes leann rimes all-time greatest hits Curb Records leann rimes news leann rimes best of LeAnn Rimes dance album

Read more: LeAnn Rimes Releases Her Career Spanning Greatest Hits on Feb. 3 : News : Hallels
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Good to see, that all those creative meetings she held last year has resulted in yet another Greatest Hit album. Yawn.

Gold Member

Another "greatest" hits album ... AKA the sound of something being squeezed until it squeaks.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    So there's a website that supposedly tells you how many of your Twitter followers are fake. Many celebrities are in the 5% -6% range for fake followers. Leann is at a whopping 42%. From fakers.statuspeople.com.

That looks about right. For having as many followers as she does, her tweets don't get that many faves or retweets. It's probably 42% fake, 40% trainwreck watchers and the rest the Deliverance crew.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Another "greatest" hits album ... AKA the sound of something being squeezed until it squeaks.
    I saw a fan mention this to her, that it was a Curb release, and she said she didn't know about it but that was typical of her relationship with them. Who's to blame though? Her last albums with them bombed; this is an easy attempt at doing some recouping.

Poor LeAnn. Still being victimized by the worst recording contract in history. I sure hope this doesn't hurt sales of her own greatest hits dance remix album.

hahaha yeah I'm kidding...
    PecanPie and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Poor LeAnn. Still being victimized by the worst recording contract in history. I sure hope this doesn't hurt sales of her own greatest hits dance remix album.

hahaha yeah I'm kidding...
    No wonder she's always on vacation. Permanent victimhood must be exhausting.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Thread Information