Page 2807 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180723072707275727972803280428052806280728082809281028112817 ... LastLast
Results 42,091 to 42,105 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Me two, thee, for, five! And MeAnn has plenty of time to learn because she doesn't do anything!
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    She wrote from the Cibrian's (possessive) and not the Cibrians (plural). You've got some sticklers for grammar here on GR.

Im one to.

*too
    llamamama and Bombshell like this.

*I'm
    llamamama likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She wrote from the Cibrian's (possessive) and not the Cibrians (plural). You've got some sticklers for grammar here on GR.

Im one to.
    No I got that, I was thinking that flygirl was actually mentioned in their instagram and I was confused about that.
    llamamama likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Gold Member

Im one to.
    Makes sense. If anyone ALWAYS would be using the possessive, it's LeAnn. Maybe she just needs examples. As in, "I own Cibrian's dick." And not, "The Cibrian's are still on vacation!"
    Last edited by PecanPie; January 2nd, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

I recommend she gets Eats Shoots and Leaves and sits in a closet reading it with a crate full of whine.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes flaunts her bottom in a thong while relaxing in Mexico | Daily Mail Online

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE How cheeky! LeAnn Rimes flaunts her pert bottom in a thong bikini while relaxing poolside on holiday in Mexico

By Justin Enriquez for MailOnline
    Published: 14:38 EST, 2 January 2015 | Updated: 15:41 EST, 2 January 2015

She may be known for her sentimental vocal style.

But it was LeAnn Rime's impressive bikini body getting her all the attention while enjoying a holiday in Mexico.

The 32-year-old country singer could be seen parading around her fit physique in a brown thong bikini while hanging out poolside with husband Eddie Cibrian and some friends.

Fun in the sun: LeAnn Rimes enjoyed a a day by the pool while on holiday in Mexico

Showing off: The 32-year-old singer displayed her impressive physique in a brown thong bikini on the outing

LeAnn showed off her taut tummy and pert derriere in the two-piece featuring a black stripe across the bottoms and long strings holding up the halter bikini top.
    She also appeared to be in good spirits as she smiled often on the leisurely outing and did plenty of tapping away on her mobile.
    The How Do I Live hitmaker had her blonde locks in a messy ponytail and minimal make-up on her face as she enjoyed the day of fun in the sun.

Dynamic duo: The reality star was not alone on the outing as she was also joined by husband Eddie Cibrian

How cheeky: The How Do I Live singer donned the two-piece featuring a stripe across the bottoms and long strings holding up the halter bikini top

Rest and relaxation: The blonde beauty appeared to be in good spirits as she smiled while looking for something in a tote bag featuring 'lost unicorn' emblazoned on it

A little preoccupied? LeAnn tapped away on her mobile through much of the afternoon by the pool

LeAnn stood up while chatting it up with a tattooed male friend as she clutched onto her cell phone on the New Year's Eve outing Wednesday.
    Her actor husband Eddie, 41, chose to relax while soaking up the sun as he laid out on the lounge chair while shirtless.
    The reality stars rang in the New Year together as she posted a selfie of the two of them smiling together on Thursday.

Natural: The songstress had her blonde locks back in a messy ponytail as she had minimal make-up on

Hanging out: The LeAnn & Eddie star chatted it up with a tattooed male friend on the outing

Ready to ring in the New Year: It appeared to be a relaxing day as the group of friends got ready to ring in 2015 together

She captioned the image to her 8K Instagram followers: 'Happy New Year from the Cibrian's #2015.'

LeAnn later followed up the snap with yet another selfie of the two of them wearing shades while enjoying a boat ride together.
    She posted it up with the message: 'It's a new year on the Mexico bayou #2015 here we go.'
    In December, LeAnn kicked off her tour in support of her six-song holiday EP, One Christmas: Chapter One – the first in a series of three EP's, with the other ones dropping in 2015 and 2016.

Pert posterior: As the country singer spent most of the outing standing up, Eddie relaxed by laying out on the lounge chair

The songstress spent several weeks away from home on tour this month, and will soon be back on the road with a few more dates scheduled beginning January 9 in Niagara Falls, New York.
    Her hunky husband, meanwhile, has been cast in several episodes of the ABC Family series Baby Daddy, according to Entertainment Weekly.
    Eddie's storyline will begin in 2015, and will see him assume the role of Ross, a friendly managing partner who becomes Riley's (Chelsea Kane) love interest.
    Baby Daddy is now in its fourth season and stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau and Tahj Mowry.

Selfie time! LeAnn shared a photo with her 41-year-old actor husband on Thursday with the caption: 'Happy New Year from the Cibrian's #2015'

'On the Mexico bayou': The reality show couple later shared a snap of them donning shades while enjoying a boat ride together

LeAnn Rimes flaunts her bottom in a thong while relaxing in Mexico | Daily Mail Online
    lindsaywhit likes this.

......and here we go yet again.............that boring woman cannot for the life of her let go of that damn phone...

She vacations once a month.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Did she leave her boobs at home?

Her mouth is just so damn freaky. If that's a result of stapling her upper lip down, it wasn't worth it.

She looks literally like shit in brown. Not her color at all.

She always seems the outsider, as she really is, glomming herself on to this group who have been friends for years. Guess that's why she chats with her fans all day long.

Her body makes me uncomfortable to look at simply because of her weirdly positioned belly button. It looks like it's almost placed on her ribs. Is that caused by getting a tummy tuck?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post

She always seems the outsider, as she really is, glomming herself on to this group who have been friends for years. Guess that's why she chats with her fans all day long.

Her body makes me uncomfortable to look at simply because of her weirdly positioned belly button. It looks like it's almost placed on her ribs. Is that caused by getting a tummy tuck?
    It's probably because she's a miracle baby. You know, the higher the belly button, the closer to God. Or something like that.
    RealisticPerson and teforde23 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Maybe the colour choice is about hiding shart stains.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Women with sad asses think they are being clever by wearing these bikini bottoms pulled halfway into their asscracks. It doesn't give you a pert looking ass. It just looks pathetic. And probably gets nasty.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information