Page 2804 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180423042704275427942800280128022803280428052806280728082814 ... LastLast
Results 42,046 to 42,060 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #42046
    Gold Member RealisticPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of hangnails and broken fingers
    Posts
    756

    Default

    I don't think this Chelsea person would give Eddie a second glance off set. However, I'm sure there are plenty of wannabe actresses who would hook up with him for the publicity.
    Kittylady likes this.

  2. #42047
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Soo, they hired Eddie for this show that's noone has heard of, so they could start some on-set affair rumors, hoping Leann would go twitter nuts and give them free publicity? Sneaky producers.

  3. #42048
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LeAnn looked every bit the country star as she wrapped up a post-Christmas shopping trip to The Beauty Connection in the posh Los Angeles enclave of Calabasas.

    Exactly what about her all black outfit made her look "every bit the country star" per the writer?
    Man in Black, Johnny Cash? That's all I could come up with
    sluce likes this.

  4. #42049
    Elite Member dksnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey Shore, NJ
    Posts
    2,803

    Default

    Even if it is not true that he is already cheating w/his co-star, I'm sure the rumors are enough to put LeAnn in a tizzy
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

  5. #42050
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    I'm with RealisticPerson, don't think this Chelsea chick would touch Eddiot with a ten foot pole but I didn't think they had begun working together yet? Wouldn't it begin after the holidays or something? I don't know how any of it works but I'd expect to see an article about him starting filming or first day on set etc.

    You know Leann won't let him out of her sight until then, and she'll probably tag along
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Drive-by poster

  6. #42051
    Gold Member Patty Rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Randomville
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I'm with RealisticPerson, don't think this Chelsea chick would touch Eddiot with a ten foot pole but I didn't think they had begun working together yet? Wouldn't it begin after the holidays or something? I don't know how any of it works but I'd expect to see an article about him starting filming or first day on set etc.

    You know Leann won't let him out of her sight until then, and she'll probably tag along
    The season premier is in the next couple weeks so my guess is that Ed's been on set recently....and of course Leann will lose her damn mind.

  7. #42052
    Gold Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    788

    Default

    At least this time she wont have far to go to stalk the set. When he was on Playboy Club it filmed in Chicago, so of course she goes along and buys a fucking house in Chicago..and followed him to the set constantly. I laughed my ass off when it was cancelled after like 4 episodes and she slunk back to LA.

    It used to crack me up when she was always tweeting shout outs to his co-stars and they'd ignore her. Try-hard hag.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  8. #42053
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Soo, they hired Eddie for this show that's noone has heard of, so they could start some on-set affair rumors, hoping Leann would go twitter nuts and give them free publicity? Sneaky producers.
    Obvious producers. My thoughts too.

    But hey, if once again, it's all about Leann, you'd think she'd be thrilled.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #42054
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Looky looky what I found. This Chelsea person may not be so innocent after all! The haters on twitter dug this up on her- I didn't- I just saw and posted it here. Kinda funny the choice of celeb she flirted with- total bleech. There's a reason he wears a mouse head to cover his face when he deejays. My hubs was a club deejay and this dumb shit was not unusual with drunk women wanting attention. My hub worked with this one dj who looked like an anorexic wet rat and the hottest women would throw themselves at him. This nonsense must have been when Kat was engaged to Deadmau5. To show how CLASSY these two are- dead proposed to Kat over twitter and even tweeted her a pic of her black diamond engagement ring. NICE.

    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  10. #42055
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    ^ WTF is "fanning me with your ear" a euphemism for?

  11. #42056
    Gold Member BrickHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    713

    Default

    I don't know, but I can't wait for her inevitable "shading me with your childbearing hips" tweet to Eddie.

  12. #42057
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I don't know, but I can't wait for her inevitable "shading me with your childbearing hips" tweet to Eddie.
    Nice visual.
    Last edited by llamamama; December 30th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

  13. #42058
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Looky looky what I found. This Chelsea person may not be so innocent after all! The haters on twitter dug this up on her- I didn't- I just saw and posted it here. Kinda funny the choice of celeb she flirted with- total bleech. There's a reason he wears a mouse head to cover his face when he deejays. My hubs was a club deejay and this dumb shit was not unusual with drunk women wanting attention. My hub worked with this one dj who looked like an anorexic wet rat and the hottest women would throw themselves at him. This nonsense must have been when Kat was engaged to Deadmau5. To show how CLASSY these two are- dead proposed to Kat over twitter and even tweeted her a pic of her black diamond engagement ring. NICE.

    Put anyone up front anywhere and you'll get bitches trying to put their moves on. My other half looks kinda like Droopy but as soon as he's on and off stage taking photographs of his mate's band there's divorcees of a certain age trying to elbow me out of the way to give him the chat (I elbow back harder until they piss off ).

    Anyway, Eddie would shag a tall dog if it stood still long enough but I think the guesses here are right - this is just publicity for a show nobody would give a shit about otherwise. LeAnn would storm the set in a matter of seconds if she even thought he was giving his co-star a porking. He's probably going for the extras and make up girls instead.
    llamamama likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  14. #42059
    Gold Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I don't know, but I can't wait for her inevitable "shading me with your childbearing hips" tweet to Eddie.
    This comment wins the thread.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  15. #42060
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    ^ WTF is "fanning me with your ear" a euphemism for?
    I think it's referencing the mouse ears he wears that resemble Mickey Mouse ears.
    llamamama likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •