Page 2804 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180423042704275427942800280128022803280428052806280728082814 ... LastLast
Results 42,046 to 42,060 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I don't think this Chelsea person would give Eddie a second glance off set. However, I'm sure there are plenty of wannabe actresses who would hook up with him for the publicity.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Soo, they hired Eddie for this show that's noone has heard of, so they could start some on-set affair rumors, hoping Leann would go twitter nuts and give them free publicity? Sneaky producers.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LeAnn looked every bit the country star as she wrapped up a post-Christmas shopping trip to The Beauty Connection in the posh Los Angeles enclave of Calabasas.

Exactly what about her all black outfit made her look "every bit the country star" per the writer?
    Man in Black, Johnny Cash? That's all I could come up with
    sluce likes this.

Even if it is not true that he is already cheating w/his co-star, I'm sure the rumors are enough to put LeAnn in a tizzy
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I'm with RealisticPerson, don't think this Chelsea chick would touch Eddiot with a ten foot pole but I didn't think they had begun working together yet? Wouldn't it begin after the holidays or something? I don't know how any of it works but I'd expect to see an article about him starting filming or first day on set etc.

You know Leann won't let him out of her sight until then, and she'll probably tag along
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I'm with RealisticPerson, don't think this Chelsea chick would touch Eddiot with a ten foot pole but I didn't think they had begun working together yet? Wouldn't it begin after the holidays or something? I don't know how any of it works but I'd expect to see an article about him starting filming or first day on set etc.

You know Leann won't let him out of her sight until then, and she'll probably tag along
    The season premier is in the next couple weeks so my guess is that Ed's been on set recently....and of course Leann will lose her damn mind.

At least this time she wont have far to go to stalk the set. When he was on Playboy Club it filmed in Chicago, so of course she goes along and buys a fucking house in Chicago..and followed him to the set constantly. I laughed my ass off when it was cancelled after like 4 episodes and she slunk back to LA.

It used to crack me up when she was always tweeting shout outs to his co-stars and they'd ignore her. Try-hard hag.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Soo, they hired Eddie for this show that's noone has heard of, so they could start some on-set affair rumors, hoping Leann would go twitter nuts and give them free publicity? Sneaky producers.
    Obvious producers. My thoughts too.

But hey, if once again, it's all about Leann, you'd think she'd be thrilled.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Looky looky what I found. This Chelsea person may not be so innocent after all! The haters on twitter dug this up on her- I didn't- I just saw and posted it here. Kinda funny the choice of celeb she flirted with- total bleech. There's a reason he wears a mouse head to cover his face when he deejays. My hubs was a club deejay and this dumb shit was not unusual with drunk women wanting attention. My hub worked with this one dj who looked like an anorexic wet rat and the hottest women would throw themselves at him. This nonsense must have been when Kat was engaged to Deadmau5. To show how CLASSY these two are- dead proposed to Kat over twitter and even tweeted her a pic of her black diamond engagement ring. NICE.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ WTF is "fanning me with your ear" a euphemism for?

I don't know, but I can't wait for her inevitable "shading me with your childbearing hips" tweet to Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I don't know, but I can't wait for her inevitable "shading me with your childbearing hips" tweet to Eddie.
    Nice visual.
    Last edited by llamamama; December 30th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Looky looky what I found. This Chelsea person may not be so innocent after all! The haters on twitter dug this up on her- I didn't- I just saw and posted it here. Kinda funny the choice of celeb she flirted with- total bleech. There's a reason he wears a mouse head to cover his face when he deejays. My hubs was a club deejay and this dumb shit was not unusual with drunk women wanting attention. My hub worked with this one dj who looked like an anorexic wet rat and the hottest women would throw themselves at him. This nonsense must have been when Kat was engaged to Deadmau5. To show how CLASSY these two are- dead proposed to Kat over twitter and even tweeted her a pic of her black diamond engagement ring. NICE.

Put anyone up front anywhere and you'll get bitches trying to put their moves on. My other half looks kinda like Droopy but as soon as he's on and off stage taking photographs of his mate's band there's divorcees of a certain age trying to elbow me out of the way to give him the chat (I elbow back harder until they piss off ).

Anyway, Eddie would shag a tall dog if it stood still long enough but I think the guesses here are right - this is just publicity for a show nobody would give a shit about otherwise. LeAnn would storm the set in a matter of seconds if she even thought he was giving his co-star a porking. He's probably going for the extras and make up girls instead.
    llamamama likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    This comment wins the thread.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    ^ WTF is "fanning me with your ear" a euphemism for?
    I think it's referencing the mouse ears he wears that resemble Mickey Mouse ears.
    llamamama likes this.

Thread Information