Page 2803 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180323032703275327932799280028012802280328042805280628072813 ... LastLast
Results 42,031 to 42,045 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Another Fail regurgifesto when Falcor tweets a selfie. And Eddie is barely touching her fingernail let alone holding her hand.
    Kittylady and rollo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

Ugly brown boots? Check! Ratty extensions? Check! No taste in casual clothes? Check! Murky family pics? Check! Nothing's changed. She's still, er, unfortunate.

Did I read Dougie's post correctly that someone actually bought Wewe a Hippopatamus for Xmas? Seriously??? She's so thirsty for attention and the Daiy Fail love thirsty American celebrities. If I have to read another fucking useless Kardashian article I will stab my eyes out.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes completes her all-black ensemble with a chic fedora as she hits the shops with husband Eddie Cibrian¬* | Daily Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes completes her all-black ensemble with a chic fedora as she hits the shops with husband Eddie Cibrian
    By Christine Rendon for MailOnline
    Published: 23:01 EST, 28 December 2014 | Updated: 09:00 EST, 29 December 2014

It's regarded as one of the classiest looks in fashion, so it's no surprise LeAnn Rimes stepped out in head-to-toe black on Sunday.

The 32-year-old showed off her fine physique in a modest midnight black maxi dress that hugged her slender waistline and hips, and most fetching was the wide-brimmed hat propped upon her head.

LeAnn looked every bit the country star as she wrapped up a post-Christmas shopping trip to The Beauty Connection in the posh Los Angeles enclave of Calabasas.

It's a classic! LeAnn Rimes sported head-to-toe black during a relaxed solo shopping excursion in Calabasas on Sunday

Cute couple: The singer was later joined by her hunky husband, Eddie Cibrian, as the couple were spotted strolling hand-in-hand out of Edwards Calabasas Stadium 6 after catching a movie together

The singer was later joined by her hunky husband, Eddie Cibrian, as the couple were spotted strolling hand-in-hand out of Edwards Calabasas Stadium 6 after catching a movie together.

LeAnn's beach blonde hair was worn down in loose waves, and she polished off her radiant complexion with rosy blush.

She hid her bright blue eyes behind aviator sunglasses, and paired her demure dress with matching studded gladiator sandals.

The Blue singer added a touch of colour with a coat of golden nail polish, and finished off her relaxed look with a few rings.

The couple that shops together: LeAnn and Eddie looked the picture of contented bliss as they strolled out of the movie theater after their chilled Sunday afternoon

Stunning: LeAnn looked absolutely gorgeous with her beach blonde hair worn down in loose waves

With a dreamy smile on her face, the hitmaker looked quite relaxed as she strolledalong.

Earlier this month, LeAnn kicked off her tour in support of her six-song holiday EP, One Christmas: Chapter One – the first in a series of three EP's, with the other ones dropping in 2015 and 2016.

The songstress spent several weeks away from home on tour this month, and will soon be back on the road with a few more dates scheduled after the New Year.

Decisions, decisions: The Blue hitmaker had her eye on a some new essentials

Her hunky husband, meanwhile, has been cast in several episodes of the ABC Family series Baby Daddy, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Eddie's storyline will begin in 2015, and will see him assume the role of Ross, a friendly managing partner who becomes Riley's (Chelsea Kane) love interest.

Baby Daddy is now in its fourth season and stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau and Tahj Mowry.

More to come: LeAnn will hit the road again with a few more performances lined up, and her husband's star is on the rise with a new role on the ABC Family comedy Baby Daddy

'I wear a bikini round the house!' says Leanne Rimes

Selfie! LeAnn posted this snap on her Instagram page along with the caption: '#pigtails #morningwaves #mexico #nomakeup #prespraytan #takemeaway'

Read more:

LeAnn Rimes completes her all-black ensemble with a chic fedora as she hits the shops with husband Eddie Cibrian¬* | Daily Mail Online

ETA:

Romance in the air: LeAnn and Eddie headed out on a couple's outing in Malibu on Saturday

Top hat: LeAnn looked pretty chic in her black hat and leather jacket ensemble

Read more: LeAnn Rimes cuddles up to husband Eddie Cibrian in festive selfie | Daily Mail Online

LeAnn looked every bit the country star as she wrapped up a post-Christmas shopping trip to The Beauty Connection in the posh Los Angeles enclave of Calabasas.

Exactly what about her all black outfit made her look "every bit the country star" per the writer?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Did I read Dougie's post correctly that someone actually bought Wewe a Hippopatamus for Xmas? Seriously??? She's so thirsty for attention and the Daiy Fail love thirsty American celebrities. If I have to read another fucking useless Kardashian article I will stab my eyes out.
    I read it as someone gave her a donation to a hippo charity.

In the above post what first caught my eye was Kardashian hippo charity. My mind went to the church Kris runs for the family's "charitable" tax deductions.

That is not a goddamned fedora you Daily Mail idiots.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

When I see these silly stories about Leann coming from the Daily Mail that are mostly about her looks/fashion I can't help but wonder what kind of deal does she have with this particular publication. The stories are pretty much the same, just fill in the blanks. She must have a local pap buddy who takes the pics when she's at the Calabasas Commons which is simply an outdoor mall in the valley, not the posh LA enclave this story describes.

Eddie Cibrian Costar Rumors: Karma Coming For LeAnn Rimes As Eddie Cibrian Cheating Rumors Circulate

Rumors that Eddie Cibrian and his new costar, Chelsea Kane, are hooking up have surfaced. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Eddie and Chelsea have gotten super close while filming a television show together, and there have already been reports of Eddie’s infidelity. Apparently, LeAnn is already worried about her husband’s apparent wandering eye, as he has been known to cheat in the past. In fact, that’s how LeAnn met Eddie. The two had an affair while they were both married to other people.

Eddie landed a full-time acting gig on ABC Family’s new comedy Baby Daddy. On the show, Chelsea Kane plays his love interest. The young, vivacious blonde looks to be just Eddie’s type, which is why the rumors are already floating around.

Eddie Cibrian and his costar rumors are only expected, as cheating rumors seem to follow Cibrian around since his relationship with LeAnn Rimes started. According to Classicalite, Eddie’s wife is worried sick, and doesn’t want things to work out for her husband because she fears that he will cheat on her, just as he cheated on his ex-wife, Brandi Glanville. And it wasn’t just a one-time thing, either. Cibrian allegedly cheated on Glanville with several different women.

“Word has it that Rimes is on high alert, and refrained from plugging Eddie’s new job on Twitter and Instagram because she wants this new project to get cancelled before it’s too late,” reports Classicalite.

Eddie and LeAnn seem to find themselves in stories like this from time to time because the watching world is just waiting for karma to come around. Back in September, similar rumors circulated. As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Eddie received some interesting text messages that suggested that he was being unfaithful.

“Eddie Cibrian has allegedly been taking at least one woman out to Mexican restaurants, and was once even seen at the gym with her. Sources say that Eddie has been acting strange and that there may be more than one other woman in his life.”

The latest rumors about Eddie Cibrian and his costar Chelsea Kane haven’t even bubbled over yet, but once people see the chemistry between the two on Baby Daddy, one can only imagine how crazy those rumors are going to get.

Read more at Eddie Cibrian Costar Rumors: Karma Coming For LeAnn Rimes As Eddie Cibrian Cheating Rumors Circulate

Hahahahaha, I love it!
    JWL and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's regarded as one of the classiest looks in fashion, so it's no surprise LeAnn Rimes stepped out in head-to-toe black on Sunday.

Why, because she's classy?

More great writing from the Fail. Also this seemed rather random in the middle of that non-story:

I wear a bikini round the house!' says Leanne Rimes
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That is not a goddamned fedora you Daily Mail idiots.
    It's considered a wide brim fedora?

Eddie is looking less paunchy.

Bronze Member

As much as I would love to see the karma hit her hardcore and have him cheat with a co-star, I can't imagine that girl signing on for an affair with him. I mean she knows crazy LeAnn is attached to that and she would have to deal with that. Eddie doesn't seem like any normal person would be attracted to him and all his baggage.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I think it's just as likely that this Chelsea girl doesn't know/dgaf who LeAnn is. If she is even interested in Eddie Cibrian, that is. He's no prize as far as I'm concerned.

But he's just the cheating type, it's probably encoded in his dna.
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information