Page 2801 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180123012701275127912797279827992800280128022803280428052811 ... LastLast
Results 42,001 to 42,015 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

I kinda wish someone would hurry the fuck up and buy her a hoodie just to see what she'll beg for next. I only knew her twitter name from the constant tweeting on Leann's timeline, but I didn't know she was "foot girl". And Sunnygirl is right. I went through her twitter page....Whoo, that's some kind of crazy but I'm so entertained by it.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She probably wants to wear LeAnn like a hat and LeAnn probably tolerate her to get icky foot pictures to steal the next time she has the need to fake a terrible foot injury for 24 hours before being back in strappy heels for a pre-paid pap stroll.
    rollo and Sunnygirl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Leann Rimes shares cute festive snap with husband Eddie Cibrian and kids | Daily Mail Online

'We saw Santa!': LeAnn Rimes shares cute festive selfie on family outing with husband Eddie Cibrian his sons

By Heather Waugh for MailOnline
    Published: 02:26 EST, 24 December 2014 | Updated: 03:09 EST, 24 December 2014

She spent several weeks away from home on her One Christmas tour this month.

But LeAnn Rimes is making up for lost time and indulged in some festive fun on Tuesday with husband Eddie Cibrian and her stepsons Mason, 11, and Jake, seven.
    The 32-year-old star posted an adorable selfie with her boys in front of a Christmas tree exclaiming: 'We saw Santa!! #familynightout #dec23 @flynnskye I'm an old fashioned candy cane in your romper! Love it #happiness.'

So festive: LeAnn Rimes shared a very Christmassy photo of her and husband Eddie Cibrian and her step sons Mason and Jake

The foursome did indeed look the picture of happiness, with 41-year-old Eddie poking his head in-between the trio beaming from ear-to-ear.
    LeAnn showed just a glimpse of the chic striped garment and wore her blonde tresses in loose waves around her shoulders.
    After sharing the snap the blonde beauty followed up with a cheerful message on Twitter, saying, 'Merry Christmas Eve #ChristmasEve so much love sent out to you all.'

Lucky lady: The 32-year-old is having a seemingly wonderful holiday season this year and tweeted about how Eddie surprised her when she arrived home from her tour on Sunday

Glad to be home: The Blue Christmas hit maker looked very happy to be back in LA after her two week tour out of state

It seems this holiday season is stacking up to be a memorable one for the Can't Fight The Moonlight hitmaker.
    On Sunday the songstress arrived home from tour to a romantic surprise from her hunky husband of three years.
    She tweeted; 'Came home to a beautiful fire, candles lit, Christmas music playing & a big sign on the door that read 'Excited' #ilovehim #hubby.'

Proud: While on tour the star shared a selfie of her rock hard abs to show off her hard work

LeAnn recently said she planned to celebrate Christmas with Eddie and his two sons with ex Brandi Glanville.
    'It's the one time of year where I get to be childlike,' she explained to Billboard.
    'I didn't get to have much of a normal childhood, so it's fun to be with the kids and see their joy at opening presents.'
    Earlier this month, LeAnn kicked off her tour in support of her six-song holiday EP, One Christmas: Chapter One – the first in a series of three EP's, with the other ones dropping in 2015 and 2016.

Going strong: LeAnn and actor Eddie have been married for three years

Leann Rimes shares cute festive snap with husband Eddie Cibrian and kids | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Telenova that continually sucks you in.
    This totally brings me back 30 years!!

I got into telenovelas when I was 13, I didn't even speak Spanish, but talk about suck you in! I was taking Spanish in school, and actually learned Spanish by watching them. My mother used to crack up coming home seeing me crying in front of the TV to "Topacio". I even have a Venezualan accent when I speak Spanish.

Does LeAnn Rimes Even KNOW The Meaning of Christmas?
    Does LeAnn Rimes Even KNOW The Meaning of Christmas?!12/24/2014 4:15 AM PST, by Emily Trainham

All right, all right, that might be a little harsh: LeAnn Rimes probably does know the meaning of Christmas. But in this new photo she shared on Instagram yesterday -- not that half selfie, the piles upon piles upon piles of boxes -- it's a little hard to tell.

Let's check out the caption LeAnn gave the photo, then we'll discuss how it's wrong:

Santa's elves dropped these off #justthehalfofit #onlinechristmasshopping I've been a bit busy w/ #OneChristmasTour so it was the only way to do it! #lovechristmas

It just sounds braggy, doesn't it? Like why would she even feel the need to take this picture and then show everyone? But she did, and she also felt the need to let us all know that this gigantic stack of boxes is "just the half of it." Because she got people lots and lots of presents, OK? Did you see? Do you understand? Money.

Filed Under: LeAnn Rimes , Photos

Comments 14
    Does LeAnn Rimes Even KNOW The Meaning of Christmas?! | Fishwrapper.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ I don't know, my poor friends have a ton of gifts too. I think if she shows how easily she pays off the credit card bills that come next month, then that's braggy!

Elite Member

Meh to the Fishwrapper story.
    They nitpick and blow things up so much it makes the good/legitimate stories not have any impact at that point.

Like the Fail story, that's groundbreaking stuff. Leann posts a pic on Twitter. Yep, that's basically it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

It's not news worthy, but I think it is a bit showoffy. She once posted all the presents she bought for one of the boys before she left for his birthday party, and I thought it rather gauche then. She wants to show off what a generous and fabulous person she is. She's the best!

She needs to post a pic of a big pile of gifts she's giving to needy children and not for her spoiled lazy HPV hubby. Or at LEAST a wrapped Elfie hoodie postmarked: FOOTGIRL, Podunk USA.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I hardly ever go to her Twitter because I just can't figure Twitter out, but I just read one where she thanked @soolip for wrapping her gifts because she was too busy from her tour and the haters just immediately attacked Leann making fun of her "tour" and her lazy husband and so many other terrible insults. And she replied!! Justifying why she had somebody else wrap her gifts. She doesn't need to defend herself (for that). If I had an assistant I'd make her (ask her to...) wrap my gifts too. Why in the world would she be on Twitter, it's like her account is infected with a virus and she just needs to throw the computer (iPhone) out the window.

This was her response:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes Dec 23

@DebKellyNH @soolip lol I need the time with my family & there aren't enough bottles of wine to wrap all those at once lol
    0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites
    rollo likes this.

I HATE wrapping gifts so much. I just had to wrap a bunch this morning. Ughhh. Plus I'm so bad at it. If I could get someone to wrap for me that would be awesome. I don't know why LR feels the need to justify this.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

BECAUSE she is ALWAYS RIGHT!!! And also happy.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

We got a call at work that we could leave at 3:00 today, so here I am wrapping gifts. I wish I had someone to do it for me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/
    https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/leann-rimes

A new live concert every day
    LeAnn Rimes

• LeAnn Rimes
      LIVE Dec 25, 2014, 9:00 p.m. ET
      Rochester Opera House , Rochester, New Hampshire
      • Music Ė
      • POP,