Page 2800 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 180023002700275027902796279727982799280028012802280328042810 ... LastLast
Results 41,986 to 42,000 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I'm also pretty shocked people are buying the hoodies. I could see if they had Leann's name on them or her album cover, or something. But elfie? Who'd wear something with a giant ELFIE printed on their clothes? It's weird. I got on Twitter last night and read some of the tweets from foot girl. I'd feel sorry for her because she's a bit strange, but lawdamighty she whines. Can you imagine her in person? And her obsession with Leann is a darn scary. Leann must be really, really hard up for ass-kissing sycophants to encourage her like she does.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    On a sad news note- I heard Joe Cocker passed away today. How long before Wewe tweets about their life long friendship and how they planned to record a duet together for her follow up Xmas album? which btw, does she plan on naming the 2nd Christmas album "Number 2 Christmas - I Sharted on Christmas Night?"
    She reminds me of him when she sings. Not the singing, the gesticulating.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    It looks like a few of Leann's fans bought her hoodie, but instead got a t-shirt with a picture of a random man. Color me shocked that someone actually bought those shitty hoodies
    Wow!!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    This is my favourite part of the lie. What, she couldn't have said, that the air line delivered her luggage to her home. They do that, if you ask them.

Lol, 'Excited' is such a strange choice of word on a (fake) sign. Why not 'Welcome home', or 'We missed you', or 'Xmas begins with U'. If it was meant to be sexy (you never know, Leann's got a weird idea about what's sexy), it could have been 'SeXmas is here', or 'Santa's got a package for U'.
    Call me Leann, I got lots of ideas, and I'm quite the prolific liar.
    "Excited" sounds like something Leann was going to post on twitter with a hashtag in front of it, but to decided to attribute it to Eddie. It's just not something a grown man would write. I'm surprised she didn't post there were three hundred exclamation points after it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    It looks like a few of Leann's fans bought her hoodie, but instead got a t-shirt with a picture of a random man.
    I don't know why this strikes me as so funny, but it does...
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

In interviews and such, he comes across bland, dry, super sarcastic and sleazy. And usually taking digs at her that she thinks is just part of their "smart ass humor."
    The way Leann portrays him, he's a lovesick giggly jumping up and down with excitement highschool girl. Another example: the tweets about can't wait to go to home depot and walk around holding hands with my sweetie. It just does not sound like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^One got a t-shirt with something called "The Ramones" on it? Boo! She ordered an #Elfie sweatshirt! Instead it's this random guy.
    JFK- only Wewe's "Hills Have Eyes" fans would equate Joey "Fucking" Ramon to some random guy on a shirt...FFS these in-breds wouldn't know real music if it hit them over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I'm also pretty shocked people are buying the hoodies. I could see if they had Leann's name on them or her album cover, or something. But elfie? Who'd wear something with a giant ELFIE printed on their clothes? It's weird. I got on Twitter last night and read some of the tweets from foot girl. I'd feel sorry for her because she's a bit strange, but lawdamighty she whines. Can you imagine her in person? And her obsession with Leann is a darn scary. Leann must be really, really hard up for ass-kissing sycophants to encourage her like she does.
    SMH - Foot girl is like a car wreck, you can't help but to look when you drive by. Lawdamighthy -for damn sure, I've never seen a fan a whine as much as she does. All day, every day tweets Wewe begging for handouts, free shirts, key chains. FFS Wewe gave her 2 free tix to her Chicago show and meet & greets and she is STILL whining for a damn elfie hoodie. I feel bad for her she had medical issues, but she uses them to get attention and her behavior IS weird and scary. She found out last night some call her foot girl and scooter girl on twitter and I felt shitty I laughed at it, but like 5 minutes later she was tweeting her complaints that NO ONE has bought her the elfie hoodie. Did Wewe thread heroin in this damn hoodie or something? What is so damn special about this ugly itchy looking jacket that everyone is dying to get for Xmas?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Can you post a link to foot girl's twitter? I can't work the stupid thing out and see who's posting to LeAnn. I'm such a twittertard

ETA: Nevermind, my twitter skills are shite, but my search skills are pretty good. Found her. I can see what you mean.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I can't find foot girl. Hook me up please.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Here it is, her twitter handle:
    @Crzy4LeAnnRimes

I can't for the life of me see all the posts demanding a hoodie, unless she's deleted them. You can still see she's a little obsessive.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Thanks. It's nice to see her twitter name is partially accurate.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    JFK- only Wewe's "Hills Have Eyes" fans would equate Joey "Fucking" Ramon to some random guy on a shirt...FFS these in-breds wouldn't know real music if it hit them over their heads.

SMH - Foot girl is like a car wreck, you can't help but to look when you drive by. Lawdamighthy -for damn sure, I've never seen a fan a whine as much as she does. All day, every day tweets Wewe begging for handouts, free shirts, key chains. FFS Wewe gave her 2 free tix to her Chicago show and meet & greets and she is STILL whining for a damn elfie hoodie. I feel bad for her she had medical issues, but she uses them to get attention and her behavior IS weird and scary. She found out last night some call her foot girl and scooter girl on twitter and I felt shitty I laughed at it, but like 5 minutes later she was tweeting her complaints that NO ONE has bought her the elfie hoodie. Did Wewe thread heroin in this damn hoodie or something? What is so damn special about this ugly itchy looking jacket that everyone is dying to get for Xmas?
    I think even her twitter friends are getting annoyed. One told her she should see the bigger picture and be grateful for what she already got from them. Another questioned her begging because he had sent her a gift card. Major cringe factor with this chick.

It's too bad she has health issues and she seems nice enough, but she is majorly mental over Leann.
    Footgirl and scootergirl aren't the worst nicknames ever. LOL. You can't tweet a bazillion times a day, begging, and expect people not to notice.
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

Bronze Member

^Leann's just as fucking mental for entertaining her with the "love you's."

Bronze Member

Oh, man.The Ramones were my first concert. Gabba gabba hey, Joey. RIP.
    Sunnygirl and sparkles like this.

How long has this been going on with footgirl? I had surgery duing the summer, and since that meant being laid up and bored out of my mind for a couple of months I spent some time reading Twitter. Footgirl was whining nonstop about her foot to her bff Leann then. And she's posted pictures of the shrine she has to Leann. There was also some other woman who was tweeting Leann (also her bff because Leann really loved her) about her depression and how suicidal she was. I stopped reading because Leanne really pissed me off with how she would alternately play psychiatrist or completely ignore her, but always egged her on like she does all her special bffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Here it is, her twitter handle:
    @Crzy4LeAnnRimes

I can't for the life of me see all the posts demanding a hoodie, unless she's deleted them. You can still see she's a little obsessive.
    I wish I had better twitter skillz to paste Scooter McFoot's older tweets but she's been begging for elfie hoodie since they first went up on Wewe's website in October. She begs to all of the Wewe regulars too. Whenever a fan tweets "I'm so excited my ELFIE hoodie arrived!" she responds with a thumbs up emoji followed by a "I wish I wasn't broke so I could get afford one too" followed by sad face emoji and some virtual sand kicking. Like CL** just mentioned even the other loyal fans are seriously fed up with her obnoxious bratty behavior and called her out for bitching eventhough Wewe just gave her free concert tickets. when one fan said save your money and buy a hoodie- she responds I can't work because of my foot so I'm broke until I'm off the scooter. Then another fan chimes in - what happened to the gift I sent you? instead of thanking this guy she said- well I forgot to bring it to Chicago show so doesn't help me now.

How long has this been going on with footgirl? I had surgery duing the summer, and since that meant being laid up and bored out of my mind for a couple of months I spent some time reading Twitter. Footgirl was whining nonstop about her foot to her bff Leann then. And she's posted pictures of the shrine she has to Leann. There was also some other woman who was tweeting Leann (also her bff because Leann really loved her) about her depression and how suicidal she was. I stopped reading because Leanne really pissed me off with how she would alternately play psychiatrist or completely ignore her, but always egged her on like she does all her special bffs.
    I'm embarrassed to admit I know this but like I said earlier today footy is like a bad car wreck you just have to look when you drive by- but she's been tweeting about her foot everyday since surgery which was late October. I guess she was thrilled her foot surgery date was the same day as One Shartness xmas album was released. Even more frightening was when she tweeted pics of her bloody foot post surgery directly to Wewe like 5 times on day of surgery. I actually felt bad for Wewe that day- I bet when she logged on that morning to Twitter she was bombarded with a nasty bloody swollen foot in her face. Disgusting. Who the fuck in their right mind would think someone wants to see that shit?? And then after the bloody foot pic she ends it with "I need Le love today- wheres my twitter hug?" If I was lucky to to tweet with a celebrity on the daily I sure as hell would NOT fucking tweet them anything TMI. JFK- "its so nice of you Elton to tweet me today- you wanna see this nasty butt boil I have- here take a look at this pic!"... I can't make this shit up - its so fucking surreal but entertaining like a soap opera/Telenova that continually sucks you in.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information