Page 2799 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 179922992699274927892795279627972798279928002801280228032809 ... LastLast
Results 41,971 to 41,985 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Meanwhile on planet Uranus....this year's Darwin Award goes to - Barrel!

Darrellbrown (@darrellbrown) tweeted at 10:06am - 19 Dec 14:

#shutofftheinternetportalnorthkorea
    #Sony should release the movie online free & the world should shut off the internet portal to N. Korea

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    He's clueless on the technology as well-how can you block a whole range of IPs, many with proxy hiders and VOIP?

ETA-a hint about which crazy superfan? There are a couple-I assume it isn't the day one fan or foot girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    (face palm) For the love of God. Beam them all up, Scottie.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Shut off the Internet portal, eh? I'm picturing men in hard hats at the Korean DMZ. "All right, men, shut 'er down!"

I can just see Barrell looking for Internet's master plug so he can pull it.

The super fan who received the Merry Xmas from the Cibs e-card was Cringey Gingey. She's the one who talked non-stop on Twitter about BG's vag surgery.
    Looks like Barrel found the internetz plug, lol!
    Offline: North Korea Suffers Widespread Internet Outage - NBC News

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 8:25pm - 21 Dec 14:

Came home to a beautiful fire, candles lit, Christmas music playing & a big sign on the door that read "Excited" #ilovehim #hubby (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...378130432?s=17)

Let me rephrase this for you Wewe:

Beautiful fire: Dumbass you have a gas fireplace you SWITCH ON. Just stop FFS.

Candles lite: Did your dumbass take a massive dump before you arrived and was just masking the smell? One of your 7 dogs took a huge crap in the kitchen perhaps and Ediot tried to clear the air?

Christmas Music playing: was it YOUR Christmas music playing? That would be admirable.

Sign on door that said "Excited": I think that was for EC's side piece that snuck out the back door before you got home.

Sorry for the grinchy mood. Momma Sunnygirl had heart attack last week and moi spent her Sunday at urgent care for severe strep throat. Not very Christmassy this year. I will say Wewe made it through her tour without a cancellation!! that deserves something. She even provided 2 tix and Meet and Greet to her Thursday show to her super fan we call footgirl (who's still bitching on twitter because no one bought her ELfie Hoodie). You got free fucking tix and meet and greets and you're still fucking whining about that shitty hoodie? Wewe deserves these ungrateful fans.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Seriously? Your hostility with that woman is endless. I read this bit of news right here at this website.

Hahaha. Yes. Seriously. Sorry to burst your love affair with her. Carry on. I have reason to be hostile. I'll keep busting her EVERYWHERE.

To someone else's point..it's possible it was on CD&N and she lifted it, that's another favorite trick of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Hahaha. Yes. Seriously. Sorry to burst your love affair with her. Carry on. I have reason to be hostile. I'll keep busting her EVERYWHERE.

To someone else's point..it's possible it was on CD&N and she lifted it, that's another favorite trick of hers.
    There's no love affair going on. I don't know the woman. Carry on.
    skinnypresident likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Writing out that explanation just because people of no importance to her on Twitter thought it was weird = obviously they touched a nerve., i.e., yes, she was probably lying but as usual had to throw blame elsewhere.
    She was definitely lying and this is yet another example of her being a truly terrible liar. She can't just make a simple statement that she missed the plane, she has to explain and embellish and explain some more until she provides enough nonsense to show the holes in her story. If you are going to lie then you keep it simple. Never volunteer information, never try and fill it out with details that didn't happen and then leave it the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I'm impressed she didn't cancel. She did whine and moan the entire time though. She complained on all her social media and at one point started to throw out she was getting sick (of course).
    I'm not. I don't think she has much of a choice at the moment. She's hanging in the wind without any serious deals on the horizon and a (more than likely) self-funded CD of Christmas songs to sell in a market that is beyond saturated with the very same thing at this time of year. She's cancelled so many gigs over the last couple of years that the insurance has to be getting almost unpayable and her personal liability for any losses from a cancellation will likely be huge.

I'll say it again - bitch had no choice.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

You're all big grinchy meanies. Of course Eddie put up a sign that said "EXCITED"! He knows how much Leann LOVES Christmas because she has a #childlikeheart - she never had a childhood, dontcha know? She was too busy singing down coal mines or up grimy chimneys or somewhere they don't give kids presents, because they ROBBED her of her little-girlhood and now Eddie is just making Christmas MAGICAL for her.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    In other words, Ed met your bags and the airport, but not you. That totally makes sense.
    This is my favourite part of the lie. What, she couldn't have said, that the air line delivered her luggage to her home. They do that, if you ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    You're all big grinchy meanies. Of course Eddie put up a sign that said "EXCITED"! He knows how much Leann LOVES Christmas because she has a #childlikeheart - she never had a childhood, dontcha know? She was too busy singing down coal mines or up grimy chimneys or somewhere they don't give kids presents, because they ROBBED her of her little-girlhood and now Eddie is just making Christmas MAGICAL for her.
    Lol, 'Excited' is such a strange choice of word on a (fake) sign. Why not 'Welcome home', or 'We missed you', or 'Xmas begins with U'. If it was meant to be sexy (you never know, Leann's got a weird idea about what's sexy), it could have been 'SeXmas is here', or 'Santa's got a package for U'.
    Call me Leann, I got lots of ideas, and I'm quite the prolific liar.

He put excited on the door because she missed her flight and he didn't think she'd make it back so soon. Duh.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Good vibes Sunnygirl.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Airlines will never allow the bags of a person who comes off/does not check in for a flight to remain on the airplane. Lying liars lie.
    We have taken delayed takeoffs for baggage removal, and these are people with top secret clearances. Guess I'm just not understanding the motivation behind the lie?
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Beautiful fire: Dumbass you have a gas fireplace you SWITCH ON. Just stop FFS.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

And now I lay me down to sleep....whenever I'm up this late and on GR, this is the last thread I read. Good night kittens. Let's keep LeMann safe and calm. Who gets the boys on Christmas eve and day?
    Sunnygirl and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    There's no love affair going on. I don't know the woman. Carry on.
    Patty-I happened to find out a few dozen pages back on this thread what JSJ did to skinnyprez and it was shitty and vile. When skinny got tired of believing all of Jenn's bullshit & lies she got trashed publicly on JSJ's lame podcast (which I heard for myself) and that's all that I know. I have a sense JSJ did even more vile shit to skinny. Her disgust towards JSJ is definitely warranted.

On a sad news note- I heard Joe Cocker passed away today. How long before Wewe tweets about their life long friendship and how they planned to record a duet together for her follow up Xmas album? which btw, does she plan on naming the 2nd Christmas album "Number 2 Christmas - I Sharted on Christmas Night?"
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

It looks like a few of Leann's fans bought her hoodie, but instead got a t-shirt with a picture of a random man. Color me shocked that someone actually bought those shitty hoodies

^^One got a t-shirt with something called "The Ramones" on it? Boo! She ordered an #Elfie sweatshirt! Instead it's this random guy.

Thread Information