Page 2798 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 179822982698274827882794279527962797279827992800280128022808 ... LastLast
Results 41,956 to 41,970 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

All I get is that it is the greeter's fault. No doubt LeMann slept at the airport to be on time.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Another made up Jenn Sale lie. <sigh>
    No, that blind was from Crazy Days and Nights, supposedly an entertainment lawyer. But then, all blind gossip sounds the same to me. If she had it on her site, she could have stolen it from him. I think they all make up their stories from what they see in the Daily Mail.
    skinnypresident likes this.

She really doesn't take the blame for anything. I like the way she blamed the universe for her missing the flight.

Elite Member

That prenup rumor has been around a long time. I'm pretty sure way before JSJ came on the scene. It ranks up there with the vasectomy one, as far as who the hell knows whether it's actually true.

Writing out that explanation just because people of no importance to her on Twitter thought it was weird = obviously they touched a nerve., i.e., yes, she was probably lying but as usual had to throw blame elsewhere.

I'm impressed she didn't cancel. She did whine and moan the entire time though. She complained on all her social media and at one point started to throw out she was getting sick (of course). I'm sure the illness magically disappeared once she got home and sniffed Eddie. Funny that her husband would do such a romantic thing, and her response is to get on Twitter to tell everyone about it and then sit and tweet and fave nasty stuff. Priorities, Leann. Priorities.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Funny that her husband would do such a romantic thing, and her response is to get on Twitter to tell everyone about it and then sit and tweet and fave nasty stuff. Priorities, Leann. Priorities.
    Nope, don't believe it. Leann shows her ass on social media every hour. If Eddie did that, she'd show it off in a heartbeat. The girl was instagramming postits for goodness sake.

Of course Eddie has a sign saying he is excited. He has a new part time job which means he can get away from Leanne and be with some pretty young ladies.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    This explanation makes no sense to me, but I can't be arsed to read it twice, because I'm losing interest in this bish and her lies fast.
    But "they" don't check your carry-on, until you're on the plane, and there's not enough room for everyone's carry-on. So how could she miss the plane?

Isn't the truth just, that Leann accidently checked the bag with the boarding pass in it, and therefore missed her plane. Which makes her completely un-organised, but as per usual 12 y.o. Leann blames the universe. How could she possibly be at fault for anything.
    This is what I thought too. L is usually dragging around her own luggage, she must have been thrilled to be able to hand bags off to someone else & forgot to hang on to her carry-on.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    All I get is that it is the greeter's fault. No doubt LeMann slept at the airport to be on time.
    It's never "Leanne pass-the-buck Rime's" fault.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Nope, don't believe it. Leann shows her ass on social media every hour. If Eddie did that, she'd show it off in a heartbeat. The girl was instagramming postits for goodness sake.

You know that's right! But then again, E did write about three cute butts coming to meet him (or some nonsense like that) on twitter.

^^Nope, "Ed" tweeted that 3 cute butts were on their way to watch the AMAZING talented Leann perform on America's Got Talent...in a bathing suit.

He also tweeted about a huge tickle fight happening at Casa Cibrian and all the giggles ensuing.

Hah, looks like an elf got into his Twitter!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^Nope, "Ed" tweeted that 3 cute butts were on their way to watch the AMAZING talented Leann perform on America's Got Talent...in a bathing suit.

He also tweeted about a huge tickle fight happening at Casa Cibrian and all the giggles ensuing.
    Sorry, I can't keep up with the lies, and I didn't bother to check. Thanks AnnieB. I know that there are a lot of people here to help keep me in check - LOL

None of the above were recent, the Twitter account is a little gem like the Instagram account was. If you look at the timeline there is an overabundance of !!!!!! and apostrophes.

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian 18 Aug 2010 On my way down to see @leannrimes perform in a hot itsy bitsy teenie weenie bikini on AGT!

Eddie Cibrian @EddieCibrian 18 Aug 2010

@leannrimes I'm bringing 3 cute butts down there. 

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian 18 Aug 2010 @leannrimes baby u were kick ass!!

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian 22 Aug 2010 At what age does getting tickled not fun anymore? My boys love it- @leannrimes not so much...

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian 30 Jul 2010 I can spend all day in REI just looking around...and Costco...and Home Depot of course.

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian 30 Jul 2010 @leannrimes Well get on it! I've had 3 bowls of cereal...2 bowls to many. Hurry before I have another and explode.

Eddie Cibrian@EddieCibrian
    1 Aug 2010
    No cereal for me tonight- I just had a wonderful dinner.. So happy @leannrimes is home.

dougie likes this.

That shit is so transparent, that it's just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    This is her explanation about the luggage:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

21st Dec 2014 from TwitLonger

@GinaMariani57 Yes, it is. That's what I said too. So, they checked my carryon this morning which has lots of things in it that shouldn't be checked. Our greeter tried to go retrieve it below. He said we had plenty of time. My assistant asked if he had checked us in because he already had our bag tags. When he came up, with no bag mind you, he hadn’t printed our boarding passes like he told my assistant he had and we couldn't check in cause it was too late. They kept the bags on the plane and now they’re at home with Eddie. We had 8 bags coming from a 3 week tour. Things can get complicated. Everything is fine and I'm grateful for that. I'll be home with my family, and my bags soon that's all that matters

TwitLonger &mdash; When you talk too much for Twitter
    This is completely retarded. She's got an assistant, who would presumably check-in the day before the flight leaves. Every airline emails you 24 hrs before your flight to remind you to check in. If she can't do that and her assistant can't do that (?) then they're too dumb for words.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; December 22nd, 2014 at 03:16 PM.

Since she has her iPhone glued to her hand, does she not have her boarding pass in there? That's how I do it.
    Beeyotch and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Since she has her iPhone glued to her hand, does she not have her boarding pass in there? That's how I do it.
    That's what I was just about to post (surgically attached phone, not glued). She brags/complains about how she lives out of suitcases and is CONSTANTLY travelling and touring, you'd think she would have some of this organized on her phone. Or as Beeyotch mentioned, her troll assistant could be keeping track of this stuff.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    This is her explanation about the luggage:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

21st Dec 2014 from TwitLonger

@GinaMariani57 Yes, it is. That's what I said too. So, they checked my carryon this morning which has lots of things in it that shouldn't be checked. Our greeter tried to go retrieve it below. He said we had plenty of time. My assistant asked if he had checked us in because he already had our bag tags. When he came up, with no bag mind you, he hadnít printed our boarding passes like he told my assistant he had and we couldn't check in cause it was too late. They kept the bags on the plane and now theyíre at home with Eddie. We had 8 bags coming from a 3 week tour. Things can get complicated. Everything is fine and I'm grateful for that. I'll be home with my family, and my bags soon that's all that matters

TwitLonger &mdash; When you talk too much for Twitter

Oh Leann you silly girl...there are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start. So you got to the airport and even though it turned that you weren't checked in for your flight, somehow your bags got checked? That alone is amazing because they can't throw your bags on the belt without tags, and the tags can't be printed without checking you in. Also 8 bags for 2 people is way over the limit on any airline, when did you pay for all these bags to be checked without checking in yourself? Anyway, you want your bag back, but it's already on the plane, which couldn't have happened unless you were checked in, and you also want to get on the plane, but you can't because you don't have a boarding pass, which makes sense because you weren't actually checked in for the flight, and now it's too late to check in. And then, after your bags got on the flight you weren't checked in for, they flew without you internationally (Canada to US), against standard best practice to remove bags of people who don't show up for the flight? Then, to top off this incredible story, when your bags got to LAX, before you did, Ed drove all the way there from Calabasas and back, just to pick them up, without you or Kiki even being there, which would've been helpful in case somebody wanted to look at the bag check receipt Ed couldn't possibly have had. After that, Ed drove your bags home, where he proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon lighting candles and writing "Excited" on an index card with a sharpie to tape to the front door. In other words, Ed met your bags and the airport, but not you. That totally makes sense.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that this whole thing is Kiki's fault, because as your assistant she should be the one doing the checking in the day before, and coordinating your "entourage" on the day of the flight, right? Psst Leann (and I know you're reading this), clusterfucks like this are what happen when you hire people to be your friends but disguise them as an assistant. They also happen when you're an insecure chronic liar who can't tone down the ridiculous overexplanations.

Please don't stop, I'm totally entertained!

Thread Information