Page 2797 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 179722972697274727872793279427952796279727982799280028012807 ... LastLast
Results 41,941 to 41,955 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

You can, legally dissolve a pre-nup. I am not sure if she did. Do we even know for a fact that she had a pre-nup?
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

didn't she burn it for a bday gift or somthing?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    didn't she burn it for a bday gift or somthing?
    I thought it was after they repeated their vows last year or whenever they did it. I remember hearing about it after those barefoot pictures of her in Mexico or wherever in that long white dress and she had her head back and was laughing. Maybe Eddie got her drunk and helped her tear it up. Though I think her lawyer would still have a signed copy. Unless Eddie got her drunk and had her sign something to invalidate it.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ I don't think Eddie would 'need' to get her drunk to do anything. If gossip is to be believed she's quite adept at getting herself hammered. Anyway when you look at their spending compared to her probable income these days I'd guess that a pre-nup is probably only just worth the paper it is written on.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

But still, don't forget controlling and jealous and has all the money, people!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I guess when you have all the money though and a rock solid pre-nup, your partner falls in line.

This blind only partially sounds like Leann & Eddie. It's my understanding there's not alot of money left and wasn't there a story about Leann tearing up the pre nup on one of their anniversaries?
    Another made up Jenn Sale lie. <sigh>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes is radiant as she returns home to Los Angeles after missing flight | Daily Mail Online

Can't keep her down! LeAnn Rimes is radiant as she returns home to Los Angeles after missing flight
    By Charlie Carballo For Mailonline
    Published: 02:28 EST, 22 December 2014 | Updated: 02:28 EST, 22 December 2014

She may have missed her original flight, but LeAnn Rimes wasn't going to let holiday travel snafus get her down.

The 32-year-old flashed a big smile when she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, clearly happy to be home.

The singer was returning after wrapping her One Christmas tour in Windsor, Ontario, Canada a night earlier.

That's a wrap: LeAnn Rimes returned to Los Angeles on Sunday after finishing her One Christmas tour

'Practicing acceptance #missedflight our bags made it but we didn't That's what happens when you are all organized but the universe isn't,' she tweeted earlier in the morning after learning that her intended departure time was missed.
    The country star wore a large red plaid coat, leggings, blue button-down shirt over a white top.

She completed the look with knee-high black boots and a brown leather hobo bag.

Perhaps the Can't Fight The Moonlight songbird was eager to make it back on time to capture images of the winter solstice, which marks the shortest daylight period of the year.

Arrived: She could not hide how happy she was to have arrived in LA

Patience: The 32-year-old had a zen-like outlook on missing the flight

After zipping off from the airport, the blonde shared images of the sun setting, captioning one of the photos: 'Cali sky's! #calabasas #welcomehome #nofilter#wintersolstice.'

And while capturing the stunning views of the California sky was a delight for the Grammy winner, it was her husband, Eddie Cibrian, who she was most eager to see.
    The How Do I Live hitmaker said the hunky actor had a romantic surprise awaiting for her arrival.

There's no place like home: The country singer was thrilled to be back to see the California sky on Sunday

Seeing red: The blonde was taken by the beauty of the Winter Solstice, the shortest daylight period of the year

Romantic surprise: After returning home LeAnn's husband Eddie Cibrian surprised the singer

'Came home to a beautiful fire, candles lit, Christmas music playing & a big sign on the door that read "Excited" #ilovehim #hubby' she tweeted.

The couple has been married for three years.

She recently said she plans to celebrate Christmas with Eddie and his sons with ex Brandi Glanville, Mason, 11, and Jake, seven.

‘It's the one time of year where I get to be childlike,' she explained to Billboard.

'I didn't get to have much of a normal childhood, so it's fun to be with the kids and see their joy at opening presents.’
    Earlier this month, LeAnn kicked off her tour in support of her six-song holiday EP, One Christmas: Chapter One – the first in a series of three EP’s, with the other ones dropping in 2015 and 2016.

In love: Eddie Cibiran and LeAnn Rimes have been married for three years; seen above, the couple attended the Bacardi Loud & Untameable Live event in New York in May

Read more:

LeAnn Rimes is radiant as she returns home to Los Angeles after missing flight | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by dougie; December 22nd, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    The singer was returning after wrapping her One Christmas tour in Windsor, Ontario, Canada a night earlier.

'Practicing acceptance #missedflight our bags made it but we didn't That's what happens when you are all organized but the universe isn't,' she tweeted earlier in the morning after learning that her intended departure time was missed.
    I can't believe she made all nine concerts with no cancellations and not even a "woe is me, I have a deadly hang nail"-tweet.
    I also can't believe they flew the bags, but not her. I thought they never fly checked-in luggage without the passenger. But then, Leann is known to play fast and loose with the truth.

When Leann told Ed she missed her flight he obviously assumed she wouldn't be home so quickly and she nearly caught him. I wouldn't be surprised if there's still someone hiding in her house.

She must be pissed that he can't be bothered with a Twitter account. #myangelcamehometoday #sheismylife #wifey

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Another made up Jenn Sale lie. <sigh>
    Seriously? Your hostility with that woman is endless. I read this bit of news right here at this website.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I also can't believe they flew the bags, but not her. I thought they never fly checked-in luggage without the passenger. But then, Leann is known to play fast and loose with the truth.
    That's what I thought too, after the Lockerbie disaster.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

This is her explanation about the luggage:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

21st Dec 2014 from TwitLonger

@GinaMariani57 Yes, it is. That's what I said too. So, they checked my carryon this morning which has lots of things in it that shouldn't be checked. Our greeter tried to go retrieve it below. He said we had plenty of time. My assistant asked if he had checked us in because he already had our bag tags. When he came up, with no bag mind you, he hadn’t printed our boarding passes like he told my assistant he had and we couldn't check in cause it was too late. They kept the bags on the plane and now they’re at home with Eddie. We had 8 bags coming from a 3 week tour. Things can get complicated. Everything is fine and I'm grateful for that. I'll be home with my family, and my bags soon that's all that matters

TwitLonger &mdash; When you talk too much for Twitter

She said Christmas was the only time she gets to act child like? Oh pleasee. You act it everyday.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    This is her explanation about the luggage:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

21st Dec 2014 from TwitLonger

@GinaMariani57 Yes, it is. That's what I said too. So, they checked my carryon this morning which has lots of things in it that shouldn't be checked. Our greeter tried to go retrieve it below. He said we had plenty of time. My assistant asked if he had checked us in because he already had our bag tags. When he came up, with no bag mind you, he hadn’t printed our boarding passes like he told my assistant he had and we couldn't check in cause it was too late. They kept the bags on the plane and now they’re at home with Eddie. We had 8 bags coming from a 3 week tour. Things can get complicated. Everything is fine and I'm grateful for that. I'll be home with my family, and my bags soon that's all that matters

TwitLonger &mdash; When you talk too much for Twitter
    This explanation makes no sense to me, but I can't be arsed to read it twice, because I'm losing interest in this bish and her lies fast.
    But "they" don't check your carry-on, until you're on the plane, and there's not enough room for everyone's carry-on. So how could she miss the plane?

Isn't the truth just, that Leann accidently checked the bag with the boarding pass in it, and therefore missed her plane. Which makes her completely un-organised, but as per usual 12 y.o. Leann blames the universe. How could she possibly be at fault for anything.

Thread Information