Page 2794 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 179422942694274427842790279127922793279427952796279727982804 ... LastLast
Results 41,896 to 41,910 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

This is what Elf on a shelf does at leanns

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can't photoshop but Elf on a Shelf at her's (hers') probably writes a lot of checks as well.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This is what Elf on a shelf does at leanns

Yeah. He knows she got there first and there ain't nothing left. Merry fucking Christmas, Elfie.
    Jazzy and rollo like this.

Leann's Elf on a Shelf has visited Brandi's house

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    The Elf on the Shelf is meant to be fun for kids who believe in Santa. He goes to the north pole every night to report in to Santa so he's in a different spot every morning. Children aren't supposed to touch him. Some people do just move him from shelf to shelf but some people have a little fun with it. Our elf does a mixture of just moving and doing fun things. My husband has made him several super hero masks and accessories out of construction paper this year and the kids love it. He's currently hanging in the Christmas tree, dressed as The Flash. It is definitely meant for children but adults get into it too. Once my kids outgrow it, I don't know if we'll still do it or not. It's a pain to remember to move it every night.
    I don't know. Since I learned of this elf on a shelf last year because of Leann's overly fondness of it, it seemed like a fairly new-ish craze/fad(?), not a Christmas tradition for kids that adults remember when they were young, like the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer cartoon (I recorded it on my DVR to watch on Christmas morning just cause). And since Leann tends to obsess about the superficial, I don't understand the endless photo posts of the elf in various places. Almost half of her December posts is that elf.

And on that topic, Leann's now asking for help to rid the fake Instagram account under leannrimescib. You know that Instagram account that's absolutely NOT leann because she just opened an Instagram recently and the fake account has been opened for years. And Even though this fake account seemed to have a lot of personal pictures that were not on her twitter account nor would an "identity thief" be able to find online, like most fake account users would do, she's filed a report and no one seems to be helping. Awww.

I don't know how to cut and paste a tweet from an iPad, but from leann:

"Would love to know who leannrimescib is on @instagram If there's anyone reading this who's account that is or knows who it is let me know"

Some responses are hilarious. Someone tweeted why doesn't she close it herself. Lol. Who is she kidding? She's really gonna ride that train for the long haul, huh? When I get caught in a lie that I don't want to admit to, I stay silent. But her, she just keeps talking. I actually know someone like this. Whenever she gets caught, she keeps lying. Then she adds on to the lie days later to make it more believable and without provocation. It's like, dude, we all know you lied, why did you bring it up? It's a little funny.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; December 19th, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

My daughter's elf got run over by barbie's jeep this evening. The elf was driving but fell out so there was an unfortunate incident since we couldn't touch the elf. Now he's lying on a pillow with a sling and a head bandage
    exippy, idunno and PinkSharpie like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I don't know. Since I learned of this elf on a shelf last year because of Leann's overly fondness of it, it seemed like a fairly new-ish craze/fad(?), not a Christmas tradition for kids that adults remember when they were young, like the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer cartoon (I recorded it on my DVR to watch on Christmas morning just cause). And since Leann tends to obsess about the superficial, I don't understand the endless photo posts of the elf in various places. Almost half of her December posts is that elf.

And on that topic, Leann's now asking for help to rid the fake Instagram account under leannrimescib. You know that Instagram account that's absolutely NOT leann because she just opened an Instagram recently and the fake account has been opened for years. And Even though this fake account seemed to have a lot of personal pictures that were not on her twitter account nor would an "identity thief" be able to find online, like most fake account users would do, she's filed a report and no one seems to be helping. Awww.

I don't know how to cut and paste a tweet from an iPad, but from leann:

"Would love to know who leannrimescib is on @instagram If there's anyone reading this who's account that is or knows who it is let me know"

Some responses are hilarious. Someone tweeted why doesn't she close it herself. Lol. Who is she kidding? She's really gonna ride that train for the long haul, huh? When I get caught in a lie that I don't want to admit to, I stay silent. But her, she just keeps talking. I actually know someone like this. Whenever she gets caught, she keeps lying. Then she adds on to the lie days later to make it more believable and without provocation. It's like, dude, we all know you lied, why did you bring it up? It's a little funny.

The Elf on the Shelf is a fairly new craze, but every tradition was new at some point. Even though the little bastard is creepy, kids really seem to enjoy it so it might stick around for awhile. Lots of people post pics of their elf on the shelf on social media but usually only if he is doing something unique. Leann Rimes is an attention whore who claims to be childlike at Christmas because boohoo she didn't have a childhood. It doesn't surprise me that she latched on to the Elf on the Shelf.

As for the other Instagram account... she's a fucking whack job. Everyone can see that account was hers and she thinks she's so smart and clever. Anything for attention, right?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Speaking of Instagram... There's just been a purge of "Fake" (i.e. paid for) accounts. Justin Bieber has lost 3.5 million followers in just 24 hours and others such as Miley Cyrus are said to have lost over 700,000. There's a lot of people saying this is a good thing and Twitter should follow suit. I bet LeAnn is sharting herself (again) at the thought of it.

Instagram crackdown on fake accounts set up to make celebrities look more popular comes into effect | Daily Mail Online
    Butterfly and Sunnygirl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    The Elf on the Shelf is a fairly new craze, but every tradition was new at some point.
    The marketing concept might be new, but the elf itself isn't new at all. Way back somewhere around the beginning of time, when I was a young 'un, we had pose-able cloth elf tree ornaments in different colours. You could bend their legs and sit them on the tree branches. These guys were cute little things. I might still have a couple of them around somewhere.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    The marketing concept might be new, but the elf itself isn't new at all. Way back somewhere around the beginning of time, when I was a young 'un, we had pose-able cloth elf tree ornaments in different colours. You could bend their legs and sit them on the tree branches. These guys were cute little things. I might still have a couple of them around somewhere.
    Oh for sure! I remember my grandparents having one or two at their house when I was growing up. I just mean the damn thing moving every night and such. The packaging actually says "The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition" though. It's a new tradition but the way I see it, if you do something more than once or twice, it kind of becomes tradition. Especially when the kids start talking about it months before it actually shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Speaking of Instagram... There's just been a purge of "Fake" (i.e. paid for) accounts. Justin Bieber has lost 3.5 million followers in just 24 hours and others such as Miley Cyrus are said to have lost over 700,000. There's a lot of people saying this is a good thing and Twitter should follow suit. I bet LeAnn is sharting herself (again) at the thought of it.

Instagram crackdown on fake accounts set up to make celebrities look more popular comes into effect | Daily Mail Online
    Ha ha if twitter followed suit she'd have like no followers except her Deliverance Crew of fans. Back to her "fake" instagram account- she's such a bad liar. If it wasn't her's why was her management, vh1 production company, her assistant and her friends tagging it? Moron.

One more thing. Here's a McGrumpy Pants rant-tweeting about Wewe's show last night. After rubbing salt in Wewe's wounds by saying she couldn't fill a 900 seat venue he walked out before the show started. Now I don't go to concerts enough anymore to know protocol but aren't paid Meet and Greets AFTER the show? I guess they started out by soliciting for the Charity and if you paid a certain amount you got to do meet and greet with the Grinch BEFORE she performed. Wtf? Here's his tweets:

Last edited by Sunnygirl; December 19th, 2014 at 09:08 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ any response from the grinchy one yet?
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

When I went to her concert (for free), she did the M&G before the concert. She was late for that, and as a result, she rushed through them.
    3 of her crazy, avid fans from twitter were there, she saw all 3 at once, and didn't even spend 7 minutes with them in total. I want to say she spent a little under 5 minutes, but I can't swear to that.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    ^ any response from the grinchy one yet?
    Not that I've seen... But she must have been a mood yesterday because she sent one of her avid deliverance fans a copy of her Merry Christmtas from The Cibs card which I think was to solely piss Brandi off. This "fan" tweets directly to Brandi and calls her a whore and a drunk and a bad mother.....which is fine she has the right to say that but Wewe should NOT be rewarding her by sending her pics of the boys - publicly too. She really is sick. This fan of course has been gloating about it - how special she is. It was an e-card so was half-ass at best.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    When I went to her concert (for free), she did the M&G before the concert. She was late for that, and as a result, she rushed through them.
    3 of her crazy, avid fans from twitter were there, she saw all 3 at once, and didn't even spend 7 minutes with them in total. I want to say she spent a little under 5 minutes, but I can't swear to that.
    Wow that really is lazy. You know, now that I think about it, meet and greet happen before a show but usually they happen like 2 hours before the concert and not during the alloted time of her performance. Wewe is such shirker.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Not that I've seen... But she must have been a mood yesterday because she sent one of her avid deliverance fans a copy of her Merry Christmtas from The Cibs card which I think was to solely piss Brandi off. This "fan" tweets directly to Brandi and calls her a whore and a drunk and a bad mother.....which is fine she has the right to say that but Wewe should NOT be rewarding her by sending her pics of the boys - publicly too. She really is sick. This fan of course has been gloating about it - how special she is. It was an e-card so was half-ass at best.

Wow that really is lazy. You know, now that I think about it, meet and greet happen before a show but usually they happen like 2 hours before the concert and not during the alloted time of her performance. Wewe is such shirker.
    And that fan is the one that spread private medical information of Brandi's, that had to have come from Leann(thru Eddie). And that fan is the one that teams up with that criminal ex-attorney to bully people. And that fan is the one that calls into WWHL shows to bother Brandi. And that fan is someone who Brandi should probably have a restraining order against. The list goes on...she's creepy and crazy. Good choice of who to send photos and cards of your stepkids to. Uh huh. Funny sidenote: loved it when Brandi called out that Karla woman, asking why she's friends with that fan, when that fan harasses Brandi so much. The Karla woman made a big stink to say she unfriended her or whatever on Twitter, but then the fan made sure to let everyone know they are still friends on Facebook. Despite their kids being friends, I'd so want to tell that K woman to fuck off.

RE: Instagram
    She probably is just concocting something so when she closes it, she can say Instagram did it for her. She's a crazy lying liar.

I know personally a few "regular people" power users of Instagram. People who do lifestyle/travel photography and through cult of personality have developed a following of thousands and thousands of followers - one is close to a million followers. I've always wondered how they've done this. Their photography is pretty middle of the road, but maybe that's why it's so accessible. I'm really curious to see if they do have that many for real, or if they purchased some at some point to push their notoriety. I think these are the type of people that care more about that, on this platform, rather than actual celebrities.

Once I looked at Kylie Jenner's instagram. That chick has something like 4 million followers and gets 100,000 comments. But almost every comment is people pleading for a follow-back - it all looks like spam. So I looked again today and she still has those stats - it boggles my mind hers didn't go down, or that those are 100,000 real people writing those comments.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information