Page 2792 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1792229226922742278227882789279027912792279327942795279628022842 ... LastLast
Results 41,866 to 41,880 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Yeah, so much for Christmas spirit. It's perfectly obviously who they all are without the banner.
    Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.

I agree about 'The Cibrian Family' because it's really only half of the kids' family. But what would be better? Just 'The Cibrians' (which is more factual) or just a plain 'LeAnn, Eddie, Mason and Jake'?

Surely this is not a unique dilemma in "blended" families...but of course I don't consider them a real blended family because that implies that both parties brought kids into the mix. But if both parents want to include their kids in a Christmas photo card, I would say they both have that right.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We had friends years ago who always had their ski trip made into a Christmas card. They just listed all their names as they were in the picture, with the parents first. The mother wrote their names, and the only thing printed was the Christmas message. I don't remember ever getting one from anyone with "The Jones Family" type message printed on it. Of course, LeAnn's Christmas card is intended for the media/tabloids/Brandi, not for her family, so it can be as impersonal as she wants it.

^ Or they could put something Christmassy on the front (not elves) and take away the faces which they show 365 days of the year anyway. It's not compulsory to have a mug shot at Christmas.
    Kittylady likes this.

^ I agree...personally I find it a bit narcissistic to assume everyone wants a pic of your family, especially people you see all the time. Just send a damn card already because you might end up in Awful Family Photos someday.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    To be honest, it's the nicest picture I can remember seeing of them. They all look genuinely happy and calm.
    It's a nice picture but for a Christmas card? Hmmm....they're so in your face. I need distance.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Wonder what would happen when they seperate or divorce regarding LeManns right to visitation/access and if she'd have to pay any child support etc?
    Depending on the family law, WeWe could be a pain in Brandis ass for a very long time even if they do divorce.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Gold Member

To my knowledge, she has no rights. Period. She's not a parent. No rights to custody, visitation no obligation for child support. As I posted earlier, she's not part of the parental equation.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Thanks Sapphire. I'm not up on U.S family law and have often wondered what would happen post divorce.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I don't think "The Cibrian Family" is mean-spirited at all. That's exactly who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    But what would be better? Just 'The Cibrians'.
    No! No! No! The Cibrians' is not acceptable! I know in the past they have been fans of the stray apostrophe, but this year I am thrilled they finally put out a grammatically correct Christmas card. . I think she's been taking our advice.
    sluce, czb and twitchy2.0 like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post

No! No! No! The Cibrians' is not acceptable! I know in the past they have been fans of the stray apostrophe, but this year I am thrilled they finally put out a grammatically correct Christmas card. . I think she's been taking our advice.

Well, I know this thirsty Bonus-Ho isn't taking MY advice, seeing as there's no bag over her head.

Still hoping for a Christmas Miracle, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I think you missed the first ' in front of the 'The' in the post you quoted. But The Cibrians' would still make me less rageaholic than The Cibrian's.
    Trixie and BuffyKatniss like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

I went on Leann's Instagram cause I'm bored. Educate me, because I'm new to this elf on a shelf idiocy. If it's an elf on a shelf, why does one place it elsewhere? What's the relevance? Where did it originate from? Do most adults carry around the elf all day so they can move it in different locations? It seems really childish and I don't know one adult that has pictures/postings of this elf all over the place....except leann.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I agree about 'The Cibrian Family' because it's really only half of the kids' family. But what would be better? Just 'The Cibrians' (which is more factual) or just a plain 'LeAnn, Eddie, Mason and Jake'?

Surely this is not a unique dilemma in "blended" families...but of course I don't consider them a real blended family because that implies that both parties brought kids into the mix. But if both parents want to include their kids in a Christmas photo card, I would say they both have that right.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I think you missed the first ' in front of the 'The' in the post you quoted. But The Cibrians' would still make me less rageaholic than The Cibrian's.
    Faithanne, you're so right. I'm sorry, Trixie! I'm spring loaded to rage about these apostrophes after all these horrid holiday cards I've gotten this year. Forgive me. I have issues, and I realize this

While they may be entitled to use The Cibrian Family on their card you have to wonder how much of a kick LR got out of it knowing it would probably hurt Brandi

Thread Information