Page 2790 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1790229026902740278027862787278827892790279127922793279428002840 ... LastLast
Results 41,836 to 41,850 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    She wouldn't ask for a protective order, just a psych evaluation to determine if Leann had a personalty disorder.She went to Brandi's dentist, dermatologist, hairdresser and boob doctor, according to Brandi. Their are numerous documented examples of her copying Brandi's twitter posts down to the slightest detail so I would think she has enough ammunition to have tests done. I can't imagine Leann being clever enough to pass a test like that. It could have allowed her to have Leann supervised around her children. Brandi says Leann is a sociopath, but she has no problem with her kids being around her??
    Lord you amuse me to no end. Brandi can call Leann whatever she wants, but she is in no position to make a diagnosis. Unless, of course, she read Rolling Stone. Do you work in the MHP field? I have noticed you assign mental health dx here a few times.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Or maybe Brandi just goes after her because she hates the bitch....
    Yeah that too.

Elite Member

Eh, didn't we read somewhere that said that L is not allowed to be alone with the children. You really can't get a RO against their step mother when the dad shares custody and lives with the stepmother

didn't we read somewhere that said that L is not allowed to be alone with the children.
    It was on the internet, Twitter I think.

ETA:
    mostroop, sluce, CL** and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn is not a poster child for sound mental health, but Brandi goes after LeAnn and her crazy to get attention and validation from her fans, not because she considers LeAnn a threat to her and her children.
    I just saw a tv promo for Celebrity Apprentice, must be time to ramp up interest again? Nah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
    sluce and dougie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We really don't know what Brandi has tried to do about Leann behind the scenes

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Right...who is to say she hasn't already asked and has been advised by lawyer Leann's antics isn't enough.
    It's funny, though, how some say in one breath: she can't get any legal recourse; judges would never do that. Then in the other: she must not care about her kids if she isn't going before a judge. Like, pick one.
    Butterfly and Gossiplover like this.

Funny how some say we need to pick one.

I say she won't get legal recourse, and she doesn't care enough to even try. There is no need to pick one when both can be accurate. Eddie could be going to court against Brandi too if he wanted. Lord knows she has made enough public mistakes. The bottom line in they all benefit from the drama- at the expense of the kids - and not one of the 3 so called adults care about the damage they are causing.

Brandi has not shown the ability to keep her mouth shut, so I doubt she does anything behind the scenes.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Funny how some say we need to pick one.

I say she won't get legal recourse, and she doesn't care enough to even try. There is no need to pick one when both can be accurate. Eddie could be going to court against Brandi too if he wanted. Lord knows she has made enough public mistakes. The bottom line in they all benefit from the drama- at the expense of the kids - and not one of the 3 so called adults care about the damage they are causing.

Brandi has not shown the ability to keep her mouth shut, so I doubt she does anything behind the scenes.
    I have a feeling she does lots behind the scenes with her mouth open
    sluce and PecanPie like this.

Those fucking hillbilly trolls WestBoro Baptist church have planned to picket Wewe's show tonight. For once I feel sorry for her. I hate those troglodytes. Sorry that's disrespectful of troglodytes. I imagine the reason they are picketing her show is because Wewe is performing in Kansas tonight where their headquarters are. I can't imagine their travel budget is not much more than $15- for the year. I dont think they pull in the big bucks anymore since Fred kicked it. The city Wewe is performing in tonight is Manhattan Kansas. I wonder if she will try and be slick on twitter and insinuate she's performing in NY City tonight lol. I assume since she flew home yesterday she will pull her usual I will fly in 1 hour before show time and take my chances. It must have been time to switch the batteries on Ediot's spy camera or reset the tracker. Now that he is acting again he may start to use the old line "I'm heading out to go over my lines with Dave. We are meeting at the Olympic Gardens in Las Cegas so I won't be back for a few"...........
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I have a feeling she does lots behind the scenes with her mouth open
    Is that a double entendre?
    sluce likes this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    So. has LeAnn responded to this tweet with something like "I'll see you on set."?
    Air Quotes and Sunnygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    So. has LeAnn responded to this tweet with something like "I'll see you on set."?
    You know Leanne went nuts when she saw the tweet from that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    You know Leanne went nuts when she saw the tweet from that girl.

Here's Wewe warming up to the rest of the cast:

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information