Page 2789 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1789228926892739277927852786278727882789279027912792279327992839 ... LastLast
Results 41,821 to 41,835 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    If I were Brandi I'd have a court ordered psych evaluation done of Leann. I'd do anything to keep her away from my kids. But, I guess Brandi knows who's paying the bills.
    LOLOLOLOLOLO - yes because the courts are always eager to order a psych eval because the ex-wife asks for one. Brandi keeps publically saying the kids like her. Brandi has done NOTHING to stop the visitation which says either she has no concerns for the safety of the kids, or she doesn't care enough about her kids to keep them safe.
    witchcurlgirl and dougie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ or brandi isn't the most stable and doesn't want to go there.
    dougie, sluce and Jazzy like this.

Gold Member

More likely, the judge or mediator would want to know why. People just assume you can get a protective order or a TRO just because a gossip site says Wewe is a freak-courts usually require pretty substantial evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post

courtesy of Faith Fox from Twitter:

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

It's such bad form to constantly whine about how it's a chore to perform for her fans. And so few times to boot. 3 shows? 3 fifty-minute shows? Lazy ass.

Good thing Brandi is tall. I can only imagine at those family events, if their backs are turned, how many times Eddie might commit a faux pas and walk up to the wrong one.

RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    More likely, the judge or mediator would want to know why. People just assume you can get a protective order or a TRO just because a gossip site says Wewe is a freak-courts usually require pretty substantial evidence.
    She wouldn't ask for a protective order, just a psych evaluation to determine if Leann had a personalty disorder.She went to Brandi's dentist, dermatologist, hairdresser and boob doctor, according to Brandi. Their are numerous documented examples of her copying Brandi's twitter posts down to the slightest detail so I would think she has enough ammunition to have tests done. I can't imagine Leann being clever enough to pass a test like that. It could have allowed her to have Leann supervised around her children. Brandi says Leann is a sociopath, but she has no problem with her kids being around her??
    RealisticPerson likes this.

she could ask for whatever she likes, asking ain't getting.....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

She wouldn't ask for a protective order, just a psych evaluation to determine if Leann had a personalty disorder.She went to Brandi's dentist, dermatologist, hairdresser and boob doctor, according to Brandi. Their are numerous documented examples of her copying Brandi's twitter posts down to the slightest detail so I would think she has enough ammunition to have tests done. I can't imagine Leann being clever enough to pass a test like that. It could have allowed her to have Leann supervised around her children. Brandi says Leann is a sociopath, but she has no problem with her kids being around her??
    if brandi submitted that as evidence, she would probably need to go for a psych evaluation, or more likely an IQ test, herself. they live in a closed community and it is likely that a large number of women all go to the same health care providers that brandi and leann go to.

oy
    sluce, dougie and BrickHouse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Good thing Brandi is tall. I can only imagine at those family events, if their backs are turned, how many times Eddie might commit a faux pas and walk up to the wrong one.

that is just freaking creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    It's such bad form to constantly whine about how it's a chore to perform for her fans. And so few times to boot. 3 shows? 3 fifty-minute shows? Lazy ass.

anyone know when the one with Brandi was taken?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    anyone know when the one with Brandi was taken?
    Brandi pic is older. But I didn't make post to say that Leann copied that outfit. Just an overall observation about how far along the morphing has come.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    if brandi submitted that as evidence, she would probably need to go for a psych evaluation, or more likely an IQ test, herself. they live in a closed community and it is likely that a large number of women all go to the same health care providers that brandi and leann go to.

oy
    In the big picture, it's all very stalkerish. Heck, the yoga / pilates place wasn't anywhere near Leann's neighborhood and of all the places to choose from....

But yeah, agree with ya. A judge isn't going to order anything off of that stuff.

Not to say they wouldn't internally think Leann was a fucking freak, but making a legal judgment is another matter. It's all fucking weird, but it's not anything that's endangering Brandi and that's what the courts would care about.
    Sunnygirl and JWL like this.

I am guessing Brandi doesn't know how to spell "sociopath" much less knows what it means.
    sluce, BrickHouse and Jazzy like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She obviously has no concerns as has been pointed out repeatedly.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn is dumb as a box of rocks and arrogant to boot and agree that she's not smart enough to beat a psych eval or even humble enough to try. She probably has a personality disorder or three but copying Brandi, Lizzie, Taylor Swift and others, along with her other quirks, do not make her unfit to be around her step-children.

LeAnn is not a poster child for sound mental health, but Brandi goes after LeAnn and her crazy to get attention and validation from her fans, not because she considers LeAnn a threat to her and her children.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn is dumb as a box of rocks and arrogant to boot and agree that she's not smart enough to beat a psych eval or even humble enough to try. She probably has a personality disorder or three but copying Brandi, Lizzie, Taylor Swift and others, along with her other quirks, do not make her unfit to be around her step-children.

LeAnn is not a poster child for sound mental health, but Brandi goes after LeAnn and her crazy to get attention and validation from her fans, not because she considers LeAnn a threat to her and her children.
    Or maybe Brandi just goes after her because she hates the bitch....
    dougie and RealisticPerson like this.

Thread Information