Page 2788 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1788228826882738277827842785278627872788278927902791279227982838 ... LastLast
Results 41,806 to 41,820 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

czb

what do they mean by she was 'raised in the midst of these filthy elite-class types'?? *confused*
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    https://twitter.com/WBCSaysRepent/st...04456910000128

Westboro Baptist ‏@WBCSaysRepent

Westboro Baptist Church will picket @leannrimes at KSU in Manhattan, KS on 12/16/14. Why? Read here for details:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B43BI9HIEAA_9qq.jpg
    5:34 PM - 14 Dec 2014
    Ugh. Don't make me feel bad for her. These people are not jobs.
    hopesprings likes this.

So will Leann play-up being victimized by a hate group for being such a gay icon or will she keep her Joker mouth shut and not give them the acknowledge and publicity they're seeking? I'll be surprised if she hasn't already called Radar On Line.
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Ugh. Don't make me feel bad for her. These people are not jobs.
    That's okay, Leanne's a not job too.
    faithanne, sluce and rollo like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That's okay, Leanne's a not job too.
    Ha ha- as of yesterday I could say the same of Ediot that he's a not job too - but he got a job!! And has to do with your question on the previous page. The Chelsea is actually Chelsea Kane and she will be Ediot's co-star on the tv show gig he landed- oh and his love interest too. She's a 26 year old actress/singer/dancer and is quite stunning to boot.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wait a minute? She's 26? That's just the right age eggs to accidentally get fertilized with Cuban sperm!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes cuts a chic figure in short jean jacket and ripped jeans as she marches through LAX | Daily Mail Online

Trendy flyer! LeAnn Rimes cuts a chic figure in green leather jacket and ripped jeans as she marches through LAX
    By Yana Kay for MailOnline
    Published: 23:05 EST, 14 December 2014 | Updated: 23:06 EST, 14 December 2014

Even when she's traveling, LeAnn Rimes makes sure she always puts her best foot forward.

The 32-year-old was spotted arriving at LAX from New York on Sunday in Bohemian style.

And all she had to do was don a short olive-green leather jacket, a long T-shirt to match and ripped black jeans with black boots.

Bohemian style: LeAnn Rimes showed her fashion-forward style as she arrived at LAX on Sunday

Carrying her cell phone and a bottled water, The Blue Christmas hitmaker appeared to be in good spirits smiling as she walked.

'Going to be a long flight from NYC! Hoping to sleep #sleepysunday #hometomyloves,' LeAnn tweeted ahead.

Earlier this month, LeAnn kicked off her tour in support of her six-song holiday EP, titled One Christmas: Chapter One – the first in a series of three EP’s, with the other ones dropping in 2015 and 2016.

The star was coming home after a performance in Englewood, New Jersey and has seven more shows to go, with the next one taking place at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas on December 16.

Happy landing: The hitmaker appeared to be in good spirits as she strolled through the airport terminal

Traveling light: The 32-year-old carried her cell phone and bottled water

Despite her busy tour schedule, the singer managed to squeeze in a performance for the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting event in New York City earlier this month.

LeAnn rocked the house singing some of her favorite holiday tunes from her album including I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas.

The blonde beauty described the sound of her album to Billboard.

Edgy! The country crooner looked stylish in a green short leather jacket, matching shirt and ripped black jeans

‘There's a little bit of dirty south kind of sound, but it's also very intimate,’ she said.

‘It was nice to do some songs that haven't been covered as much, so it was nice to set the tone with something a little different than what normal Christmas records have been.’

However, LeAnn made sure not to deviate completely from classic Christmas tunes.

Holiday spirit: LeAnn performed for the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting event in New York City earlier this month

Workin' it: The star belted out her tunes while wearing a sexy thigh high skirt and bustier

‘I feel that a lot of times when it's new Christmas music, it becomes really slick, and you lose the warmth and the heart of what I love about Christmas music,’ she said.

LeAnn and her family, including husband Eddie and his two sons Mason, 11, and Jake, seven, whose mother is Eddie's ex and Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, plan to celebrate the holiday with great cheer.

‘It's the one time of year where I get to be childlike. I didn't get to have much of a normal childhood, so it's fun to be with the kids and see their joy at opening presents.’

Happy family: LeAnn took in baseball practice with Eddie and his son Jake (with Brandi Glanville) in Los Angeles in 2013

Read more: LeAnn Rimes cuts a chic figure in short jean jacket and ripped jeans as she marches through LAX | Daily Mail Online

[QUOTE=dougie;3287640]

Neigh.

No wedding band again? She loves to get people talking.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post

Is that Leann throwing a tantrum because Eddiot is going to be working with a young, hot, talented blonde? I mean, that is the way Leann got Eddie, minus the hot & talented part. Probably minus the young and blonde too.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Even when she is not singing, she is still braying.

Here is a 1 minute snippet of Brandi interview with Jenny McCarthy's Sirius radio show from last week. Brandi comes right out to say she believes Wewe is a sociopath (but still loves her boys).

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmenter...siriusxm-stars
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; December 15th, 2014 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

If I were Brandi I'd have a court ordered psych evaluation done of Leann. I'd do anything to keep her away from my kids. But, I guess Brandi knows who's paying the bills.
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

All I can see in those pictures of LeAnn is her stitched down upper lip. Even when she has her mouth wide open singing, that upper lip is unmovable. To me, that is worse than her flaring nostrils.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Thread Information