Page 2785 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1785228526852735277527812782278327842785278627872788278927952835 ... LastLast
Results 41,761 to 41,775 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Carrie Underwood vs. LeAnn Rimes: Country Catfight!

She’s considered one of the sweetest stars in country music, but Carrie Underwood isn’t just a pretty little thang! She’s tough, she’s opinionated and she secretly despises fellowcountry singer LeAnn Rimes.

Carrie’s long-held hostility toward LeAnn emerged prior to shooting a live performance at the CMA CountryChristmas Special on Nov. 7 (which aired Dec. 1). A set insider reveals that the Oklahoma native made an angry demand when she found out that LeAnn’s dressing room was right next to hers. “She immediately had her people call the organizers to get her room switched,” the insider says. “Carrie can’t stand LeAnn. When they see each other, she puts on a friendly front, but she thinks LeAnn is desperate, unoriginal and a has-been. And LeAnn has no idea how Carrie really feels.”

The distaste Carrie has for LeAnn goes back to 2006, soon after the American Idol winner beat out Faith Hill forFemale Vocalist of the Year at the CMAs. LeAnn, who was already an established recording artist after years in thebusiness, was asked about Carrie at the time and quipped, “To see someone come in and win female vocalist that has been here fora very short time is a little disheartening.”

That statement stung Carrie, and she’s never forgotten it. “LeAnn’s remarks were a huge slap in the face,” a source close to Carrie tells Star. “Carrie saw it as a shallow andshameful welcome into the industry and showed LeAnn’s true colors. She’s waited eight years for an apology and has never gotten one. Carrie holds grudges. When they see each other out and at events, LeAnn acts like nothing ever happened, but Carrie will never forget.”
    Perhaps was instigated the original comment was jealous: At least that’s what a source close to Carrie speculates, saying, “For so long, LeAnn was the only one who could belt out thosehigh notes, and that was quickly taken from her as soon as Carrie entered the world of country music.”

Either way, Carrie believes her poor opinion of her country colleague was confirmed when LeAnn was caught cheating on her first husband with current husband Eddie Cibrian, who was also cheating on his wife, in 2009. “Carrie was disgusted and couldn’t believe she’d destroy a marriage,” the source says. “She is very religious and thinks that LeAnn’s appalling homewrecking confirmed everything she’d suspected in the first place.”

This is from the Star Mag. I cannot get the link to post.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

This is from the Star Mag. I cannot get the link to post.
    Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes’ Country Catfight! | Star Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Now back on topic:

Is it warm in here all of a sudden?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Is it warm in here all of a sudden?
    Oh, my. After thousands of posts of the Grinch and Child Bearing Hips, this really is refreshingly necessary!

Well Leann does have shoulders like a front row forward so this is all relevant.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Congrats to Eddie. I do hope there are some hot women on the show, so Leann can get back to her creepy stalking ways. We're owed some drama, I think.
    She will be on set Every. Single. Day.

Sorry if someone posted this before, but I read a comment by a woman who claimed she was an extra on the Playboy Club set. She said Leann followed Eddie everywhere on set. The assistant director told them to notify him if Leann came on set because she made Eddie tense and it affected his performance, such as it was. She made friends with the Playboy bunny actresses and followed them on twitter to see if they commented on Eddie. One actress tweeted that Eddie was hot and Leann tweeted back, "See you on set." I have no idea if any of this is true, but it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I did see the comment Leann made to this woman on twitter, so that did happen.

Back to photos!

Haha, that's kind of hilarious, I love petty grudges among country music singers. (should be "former" country singer for LeAnn)
    SHELLEE and RattyRaccoon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    She will be on set Every. Single. Day.

Sorry if someone posted this before, but I read a comment by a woman who claimed she was an extra on the Playboy Club set. She said Leann followed Eddie everywhere on set. The assistant director told them to notify him if Leann came on set because she made Eddie tense and it affected his performance, such as it was. She made friends with the Playboy bunny actresses and followed them on twitter to see if they commented on Eddie. One actress tweeted that Eddie was hot and Leann tweeted back, "See you on set." I have no idea if any of this is true, but it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I did see the comment Leann made to this woman on twitter, so that did happen.

Back to photos!
    I remember reading those tweets from LeAnn to an actress on the show. Someone posted screen caps of the tweets.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Congrats to Eddie. I do hope there are some hot women on the show, so Leann can get back to her creepy stalking ways. We're owed some drama, I think.
    It should be interesting when they start filming

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    When he starts filming, expect LeAnn to go over the edge. She'll get some illness, cancel all her shows, and be on set every day keeping an eye on him. Do you think he got tired of people saying he was a lazy bum?
    I hope she lives up (or down) to our expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    That will be a stretch. From the few clips I've seen of Ed's acting, he may not be up to it. I wonder if it will be filmed in New York.
    We can only hope that it is NOT filmed in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Carrie Underwood vs. LeAnn Rimes: Country Catfight!

She’s considered one of the sweetest stars in country music, but Carrie Underwood isn’t just a pretty little thang! She’s tough, she’s opinionated and she secretly despises fellowcountry singer LeAnn Rimes.

Carrie’s long-held hostility toward LeAnn emerged prior to shooting a live performance at the CMA CountryChristmas Special on Nov. 7 (which aired Dec. 1). A set insider reveals that the Oklahoma native made an angry demand when she found out that LeAnn’s dressing room was right next to hers. “She immediately had her people call the organizers to get her room switched,” the insider says. “Carrie can’t stand LeAnn. When they see each other, she puts on a friendly front, but she thinks
    LeAnn is desperate, unoriginal and a has-been . And LeAnn has no idea how Carrie really feels.”

I thnk I like Carrie a little more than before. She is more than welcome to come here and post with us. Unfortunately, unlike Leann who we know reads GR, Carrie has a pretty full life, and probably doesn't even have us on her radar.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I remember reading those tweets from LeAnn to an actress on the show. Someone posted screen caps of the tweets.
    I hope the actress who he is paired with is single and really good looking.
    RattyRaccoon likes this.

Default Facebook comments RE: Golden Nugget Lake Charles Concert

Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Back to the subject at hand...look who found a job...

Eddie Cibrian lands multi-episode arc on 'Baby Daddy' -- exclusive

By Natalie Abrams on Dec 12, 2014 at 12:00PM @NatalieAbrams

Image Credit: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

Eddie Cibrian has landed a multi-episode arc on ABC Family’s Baby Daddy, EW has learned exclusively.
    The CSI: Miami alum will play Ross, a charming, chivalrous, genuinely good guy who has just been transferred to a prestigious New York office, where he will be the new managing partner. Unfortunately, the night before his first day, he meets Riley (Chelsea Kane) at a bar—and things quickly turn romantic. What will happen once they learn that Ross is actually Riley’s new boss?
    Cibrian, whose TV credits also include Third Watch and Invasion, will appear during the fourth season in 2015.

Guess ol' Birthin' Hips finally figured out that, despite his best efforts to strangle her financially and force the ex-wife to allow him back home... she's moved on and up, and that strategy ain't gonna work, so maybe HE should. Moron or Machiavelli?

Gold Member

Maybe both? And they don't have a show called "Desperate Househusbands". Hanging around the casa with Meann must be driving him nuts, along with trailing after her on "tour". Since I'm guessing they are shooting in LA, he's got a great excuse to stay put when she's gone. And I will also guess his recent loss in Family Court may have been based on his deliberate unemployment.

What loss in Family Court?

Thread Information