Page 2782 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1782228226822732277227782779278027812782278327842785278627922832 ... LastLast
Results 41,716 to 41,730 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #41716
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    As I said previously, Dan Marino should never be mentioned in this thread, especially by a hater. Do you have proof that he cried at the superbowl? A link perhaps?
    My college roommate loved Dan Marino & kept a poster of him on the wall. That was in 1984. I had no idea he was still a big deal.
    czb likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  2. #41717
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Only to a few old broads.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #41718
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I don't understand ANY of this conversation.
    Kittylady likes this.

  4. #41719
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Only to a few old broads.
    Shuddup you

    You never get over your girlhood crushes.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #41720
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yes, if my eggs weren't so old and dried up. And he's not ew.
    is that true? what does he look like now?

  6. #41721
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default



    Not bad for 53.
    SHELLEE and Flygirl like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #41722
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,958

    Default



    The back says "To WCG I bet you're totally hot and FaithAnne loves you, best regards Eric Simms"
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  8. #41723
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,907

    Default

    only 53? i thought he was waaaay older than that!

    he's even better looking than peyton!

  9. #41724
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    We know which Superbowl it was. In case you can't tell you're dealing with 2 rabid fish fans and we take our Danny baby very seriously.

    And if you had dared to joke about Don Shula, then Shellee and I would have choked you to death with our Horrible Hanky's!
    Got it. I figured you were pulling my leg- or as me granny used to say "taking the mickey outta me." I was just making my case and wasn't trying to be a know-it all w/my football facts either. I just never know how old peeps are here to get my old schtick.....sorry everyone for high-jacking but GO NINERS (well at this point NINERS 2015!).

    On topic- so Wew's back to posting step-mom stories that make her cry on twitter between stops on her exhausting One Xmas Tour. I take it Brandi opened her "Jigsaw from Saw movies" mouth again to complain about her lazy ex?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  10. #41725
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Gorgeous eyes. I love rugby players, such great legs



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #41726
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Wow, he looks great!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  12. #41727
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Gorgeous eyes. I love rugby players, such great legs
    Losing the love!!!! Rugby is rugby union (ie what the rich private school boys play) and rugby league is league (the working class game).

    But I agree, they do have very nice muscular thighs.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  13. #41728
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Rugby league is probably more my speed. Faster and rougher. Do you follow Australian rules football too? And is that a completely bonehead american way to refer to it?
    Kittylady likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #41729
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    My college roommate loved Dan Marino & kept a poster of him on the wall. That was in 1984. I had no idea he was still a big deal.
    He's not.

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Shuddup you

    You never get over your girlhood crushes.
    God I hope that's not true. I don't want to have love Shaun Cassidy forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    only 53? i thought he was waaaay older than that!

    he's even better looking than peyton!
    Like that's hard!
    MontanaMama likes this.

  15. #41730
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Ooh, Levitt is going to be mad!



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •