Page 2778 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1778227826782728276827742775277627772778277927802781278227882828 ... LastLast
Results 41,656 to 41,670 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    The woman is insane and people must run from her.

But, funny, what I found interesting in the story is that it made it seem like he cares about LeAnn as his wife and acted like an asshole to keep her there with him, not the can't be bothered with her narrative, and the story didn't have LeAnn carrying on to David or making a scene thus Eddie giving in. It was just Eddie standing up to the guy to keep LeAnn there. Maybe he's not as miserable with her as we think, just miserable half of the time.
    I think that he hates Brandi so much that he uses LeAnn to goad her. Maybe that's his sole purpose for staying with LeAnn. Of course, there's her money since he's not working.
    JWL, Butterfly and Sunnygirl like this.

Elite Member

Leann is such a fucking troll. She acts a big bad ass behind the twitter or tv screen, trashing Brandi right and left, goading on her fans to do so. But she can't sit in bleachers because Brandi might be a few feet away and has to hide behind kids. hahahaha. LOSER.
    JWL, Beeyotch, Butterfly and 2 others like this.

Bronze Member

What in God's name does Eddie do all day? Give Leann foot massages and tell her,no really, she IS more beautiful than Brandi. He only has the kids part time and they're school age, so their gone weekdays. Maybe he's part of a knitting circle.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    The woman is insane and people must run from her.

But, funny, what I found interesting in the story is that it made it seem like he cares about LeAnn as his wife and acted like an asshole to keep her there with him, not the can't be bothered with her narrative, and the story didn't have LeAnn carrying on to David or making a scene thus Eddie giving in. It was just Eddie standing up to the guy to keep LeAnn there. Maybe he's not as miserable with her as we think, just miserable half of the time.
    Meh, more like scared to death of the crazy that will come on the ride home after not standing up for her. There's a fine line between actually loving some crazy woman, and "loving" her in public because the repercussions of not doing that aren't worth the battle. He probably gets in trouble all the time with her and has to pay the price for weeks afterward.

Eddie's been unemployed for years now and his parents have a lease/rent and utilities to pay for. Not like he can blink and have $1,000 appear to pay his embarassing "child support". HE is playing the role Brandi did of "stay at home and look pretty" with Heann that Brandi did with him. Without stretching out his male part to birth 2 children.
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.

Wine and Sass posted a Leann Rimes blind item about the Rockefeller tree lighting. It is a JustSayJenn blind item, and quite possibly completely fabricated. Still, it could ​be hilariously true.

BLIND GOSSIP #74: FROSTY

Things are always quite dramatic when you get a bunch of famous people together for those televised specials. Egos don't fit in the same room, and there's more backstabbing and sabotage than a Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding reunion.

Here's our cast of characters for this rumpus:

This A+ lister is outspoken and knows her worth. She's also mostly crazy.

This B lister is more talented than all of them combined, but mostly watches it all unfold.
    This A lister is just weird.
    This D lister is obnoxious.

The A+ lister almost had to pull out of the gig at the last minute because of her current personal issues. When that happened, network execs were wondering if they could use the remainder of the cast to do a cover of the A+ listers song with all of them collaborating. They flew in a special producer to work with the group in order to pull it off in less than 24 hours.

Everyone was game, but the only two that could pull off the song were the weird A-lister and the B-lister. Actually, the B-lister just blew everyone away and the producers considered just letting her do it. The D-lister had an exceptionally hard time with the arrangement and kept throwing mini-tantrums throughout rehearsals about her monitors, finding it hard to sing with the other two because they couldn't 'find her note' and other various catastrophes.

There was a bit of an argument over who would sing the bridge. The D-lister outright demanded the part. The producer wanted the B-lister to carry it, with the A-lister singing harmony and the D-lister chiming in for background vocals. The D-lister was having nunna that so she just belted out the bridge right over the B-lister.

The A-lister freaked out and went on a tirade over how unprofessional and rude the D-lister was and threatened to pull out of the number altogether if she wasn't removed. "This isn't fucking HEE HAW! You don't fucking sing over (insert B-lister's name)! Ever." she screamed at the D-lister.

After that exchange, production decided to do whatever it took to get the A+ lister back on the show.

who is the weird a lister?

i know the first is mariah (a+)
    idina menzel (b)
    leann (d)

Is Trisha Yearwood an A lister and is she weird?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyKatniss View Post
    Wine and Sass posted a Leann Rimes blind item about the Rockefeller tree lighting. It is a JustSayJenn blind item, and quite possibly completely fabricated. Still, it could ​be hilariously true.

BLIND GOSSIP #74: FROSTY

Things are always quite dramatic when you get a bunch of famous people together for those televised specials. Egos don't fit in the same room, and there's more backstabbing and sabotage than a Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding reunion.

Here's our cast of characters for this rumpus:

This A+ lister is outspoken and knows her worth. She's also mostly crazy.

This B lister is more talented than all of them combined, but mostly watches it all unfold.
    This A lister is just weird.
    This D lister is obnoxious.

The A+ lister almost had to pull out of the gig at the last minute because of her current personal issues. When that happened, network execs were wondering if they could use the remainder of the cast to do a cover of the A+ listers song with all of them collaborating. They flew in a special producer to work with the group in order to pull it off in less than 24 hours.

Everyone was game, but the only two that could pull off the song were the weird A-lister and the B-lister. Actually, the B-lister just blew everyone away and the producers considered just letting her do it. The D-lister had an exceptionally hard time with the arrangement and kept throwing mini-tantrums throughout rehearsals about her monitors, finding it hard to sing with the other two because they couldn't 'find her note' and other various catastrophes.

There was a bit of an argument over who would sing the bridge. The D-lister outright demanded the part. The producer wanted the B-lister to carry it, with the A-lister singing harmony and the D-lister chiming in for background vocals. The D-lister was having nunna that so she just belted out the bridge right over the B-lister.

The A-lister freaked out and went on a tirade over how unprofessional and rude the D-lister was and threatened to pull out of the number altogether if she wasn't removed. "This isn't fucking HEE HAW! You don't fucking sing over (insert B-lister's name)! Ever." she screamed at the D-lister.

After that exchange, production decided to do whatever it took to get the A+ lister back on the show.
    Trust. None of this mess happened. What did happen is Jennifer Sale put together a totally plausible scenario in her mind and is selling it as gossip. It's her M.O. It's how she gets clicks. Some chick living in a trailer in some dipshit town in Illinois does not have media connections. Just a penchant for doing ANYTHING for attention.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    who is the weird a lister?

i know the first is mariah (a+)
    idina menzel (b)
    leann (d)
    I would imagine Lady Gaga. I don't believe this story. I think the original leak was right. Mariah never sings that song live for the Christmas special. She always pre-tapes it. Mariah didn't make her pre-taping of the song, arriving three hours late, to be turned away by NBC, who by that time were pissed off with her diva behavior and over it, and they were going to give LeAnn another song to sing. After hearing the change of plans, Mariah wasn't having that. So Mariah said she would show up for the taping of the show and sing it live. LeAnn, who thought she had scored another song, already bragging on twitter, lost the chance just like that, with egg on her face to her twitter followers and had to say plans changed again. Mariah was never going to lose face and lose her coveted annual spot singing her Christmas song that she has done for several years now.

Just Say Jenn is a pathological liar.

Yeah skinnyprez is right-Jen Sale is whacked and desperate for attention. If anyone didn't know this- JSJ has a new twitter persona called Chicago Fit Mom. She claims to be a certified personal trainer. I saw a bit of drama a week ago- chicago fit mom aka JSJ-was tweeting with another faux blogger who hates Kristin Johnson because she felt she was responsible for getting her main twitter account suspended for harassment. Faux blogger was looking for evidence to prove Kristin was a fraud/liar and Chicago Fit Mom said she would send her info. Crooks are always thick as thieves with other crooks.
    BuffyKatniss and Jazzy like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I figured it was total JSJ bs, but it was too funny not to post. And I guess I REALLY wish it did happen , because she needs to get called out like that.

I have to give her (JSJ) a little credit for making up all these ridiculous stories. She can be entertaining and could be successful if she focused her talent in the right direction. Sounds like someone else I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyKatniss View Post
    I have to give her (JSJ) a little credit for making up all these ridiculous stories. She can be entertaining and could be successful if she focused her talent in the right direction. Sounds like someone else I know of.
    It is pretty funny picturing Lady Gaga screaming at Leann that "It's not fucking Hee Haw." Even if it didn't happen.

I wonder how many different personalities Just Say Jen has. How does she make a living? Isn't she a divorced mother with kids to support? And how many money-making/scam blogs does she run?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What drivel. Any integrity is that story was lost as soon as she referred to Leann as a whore and Brandi as a tall and sexy glass of water. More like an insecure, stoned,adultress and a tall, boney, drunk. Per usual, after reading a post by Ilana, the one who comes out looking the worst is Ilana.
    No kidding. She just spews hate and resentment. I feel so sorry for her son's stepmom.

. so no matter where LeAnn sits she is close to Brandi, who is the one and only mother of Eddieís kids.
    shut up you insecure, projecting freak

Thread Information