Page 2777 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1777227726772727276727732774277527762777277827792780278127872827 ... LastLast
Results 41,641 to 41,655 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^ Oh hell no! And have Brandi and Eddie at the same place without Leanne there to make sure Ed doesn't even look at Brandi?!
    RealisticPerson, LameAnn and JWL like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    ^^ Oh hell no! And have Brandi and Eddie at the same place without Leanne there to make sure Ed doesn't even look at Brandi?!
    She could solve the problem quite quickly by getting a little something from her own wardrobe for him to wear.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

i don't find the story funny at all. actually, quite pathetic. and the story does nothing but potentially embarrass the cibrian kids and exacerbate the tension in this blended family.

ilana brings shame to my people.
    sluce, garysgirl1999 and LameAnn like this.

I agree czb. Is she actually connected with any legitimate Jewish journalistic companies?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

i had never heard of ilana until this thread. somehow, i don't think she's the next elie weisel.

Haha That actually made me laugh out loud.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

glad i could be of some service!

anyhoo, from a quickie google search, all i see is that she writes a few blogs for the jewish journal. i'm not so familiar with it as it is LA based. maybe someone like ilana gets them hits because of the drek she writes. so that tells me all i need to know about the jewish journal.
    sluce likes this.

LeAnn is on The Chew today, y'all. I had the tv muted and looked up and saw her name and pic in the promo. Will have to watch now...what do you think she'll be making? Eggo waffles, her famous stuffed peppers...?
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    LeAnn is on The Chew today, y'all. I had the tv muted and looked up and saw her name and pic in the promo. Will have to watch now...what do you think she'll be making? Eggo waffles, her famous stuffed peppers...?
    I'm on the West coast and the Chew just started here. The hubs stayed home sick (I work from home) so he's calling me to the tv when the Wewe segment is on. I hear she is wearing some top/dress with side-boob? I will report back......

ETA- The Chew: she cooked manicotti with Mario them did a Christmas carol game with rest of the cast where the studio audience won copy of her Xmas album. She wore a cocktail dress with some side boob - weird choice for a cooking show. Whateva.

Oh and Wewe gave an interview with GLAAD.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; December 8th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I saw it too. Yep, the dress was a just a bit inappropriate for a daytime food show. I don't know if you noticed, but they panned over to Daphne Oz and I swear she was giving her the side-eye. It was a waste of a segment, just Mario doing some major ass-kissing, saying twice "won a grammy at 14!!!" As I said to my tv, "and hasn't won one since!" Blech.
    Callalily likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ I saw it too. Yep, the dress was a just a bit inappropriate for a daytime food show. I don't know if you noticed, but they panned over to Daphne Oz and I swear she was giving her the side-eye. It was a waste of a segment, just Mario doing some major ass-kissing, saying twice "won a grammy at 14!!!" As I said to my tv, "and hasn't won one since!" Blech.
    Omg I saw that too - Daphne side eye! I thought I was seeing things lol. Oh and did you catch the funny comment from Mario- he attended a Wewe concert last summer and he said the crowd was full of strange fans/peeps! Ha ha the look on Wewe's face was classic. Just a strange segment if you ask me.
    Callalily likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I thought it was weird too. I don't watch the show religiously, and I get that celebs come on to hawk something, but I also thought most of them do cooking segments involving their own recipes. This was just a blatant quickie promo for her xmas album, oh and while you're here, you can help Mario stuff some manicotti.

Honestly, I give her some credit for getting some decent tv gigs lately that are actually promoting her music instead of her usual reality show/tabloid victim agenda. But I also question whether they will up her exposure or likability factor...or sell any more albums. It's hard for me to judge because I'm pretty sure I see her through different eyes than your average viewer. lol
    RealisticPerson, Sunnygirl and JWL like this.

Silver Member

I know Ilana's crazy and all, but I agree it was kinda funny. And you know it will infuriate LeAnn.
    The woman is insane and people must run from her.

But, funny, what I found interesting in the story is that it made it seem like he cares about LeAnn as his wife and acted like an asshole to keep her there with him, not the can't be bothered with her narrative, and the story didn't have LeAnn carrying on to David or making a scene thus Eddie giving in. It was just Eddie standing up to the guy to keep LeAnn there. Maybe he's not as miserable with her as we think, just miserable half of the time.

^i thought that too. You'd think he'd be all "sorry babe, ya gotta go"
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Of course, the other half of that narrative is his paycheck, so if that were true, his behavior could be explained as not wanting to bite the hand that feeds. But I seriously don't get a strong sense that he's in it for the money and is miserable all the time. Surely there are easier ways for aging, underemployed actors to earn a buck than to be married to LeAnn Rimes.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information