Page 2776 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1776227626762726276627722773277427752776277727782779278027862826 ... LastLast
Results 41,626 to 41,640 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Why should Eddie be in LA to co-parent? Brandi leaves for long periods of time. As long as they work together, and the kids know they are loved and cared for, I'm fine with it.
    I think it was more a dig at how he couldn't take any jobs that would take him away from his children.

Once again, I should have read everyone's comments
    Last edited by mostroop; December 7th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Foxtel in Australia is airing Leann and Eddie's crappy show...Why I ask you Why

Awesome, when?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Not sure. Just saw it advertised. Edited to add. Jan 7.

The man is a shit actor and his hotness factor has dwindled to nil. Is it really surprising that he's not getting jobs?
    JWL and RealisticPerson like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Not sure. Just saw it advertised. Edited to add. Jan 7.
    Thanks, I'll check the TV guide closer to the date. Do you know which channel? Probably E! or MTV or some other channel I pay for and never watch.

Arena I think

Yep, don't watch arena either since season 4,000,016 of Project Runway, but I pay for it. I can't say the shitshow is likely to give me value for money but neither will it cost me anything extra unless I throw something at the TV and break my beloved plasma screen.
    Yoko Ono likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Yep, don't watch arena either since season 4,000,016 of Project Runway, but I pay for it. I can't say the shitshow is likely to give me value for money but neither will it cost me anything extra unless I throw something at the TV and break my beloved plasma screen.
    From the clips I have seen I would invest in a plexiglass shield for in front of your tv.
    rollo and Flygirl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Good morning. First a palette cleanser - pic of Wewe from concert lat night. Then a new Ilanna blog. Enjoy!

LeAnn Rimes - Team Mom?

by Ilana Angel
    12 hours ago

Last night I went to a great party for a friend of mine who is moving overseas. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while and some friends I adore and wish I saw more often. I got to hang with a couple of my favorite people, “Marianne” and “David”. They are fabulous, have great kids, and they make me laugh. Our kids went to middle school together and we are huge fans of each other. It was great to see them.

It was also very interesting. I have not seen them since LeAnn Rimes had me removed from her concert by LA County Sheriffs. She threw a temper tantrum and refused to go on if I was in the audience, yet would not press any charges against me, as there were none to press. She’s a lunatic to be sure, but you have to feel a little sorry for her because she financially supports a man who sleeps around on her. Poor thing.

She pays her husband, and his child support, since he is unemployed and unemployable, buys her friends, pays her fans, is emotionally stunted, and mentally deficient. Important to note this is just my opinion and stories are “alleged”. I only mention it because as my readers know, LeAnn stalks my blog and Twitter with her attorney on speed dial to try and shut me up. Waste of money. Bless her.

David tells me he has a story. Turns out his son plays baseball in the same league at Eddie’s son. David is a coach, used to be on the league’s Board of Directors, and is a well known, respected guy. He’s at a game and notices LeAnn in the dug out with Eddie and the team. Eddie is one of the coaches and David knows who they are as the reads my blog, plus his daughter is a hug fan of Eddie’s ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

The rules of the league state only coaches can be in the dugout and they must be in uniform, which is a t-shirt and hat. David goes to Eddie’s dugout and tells the other coach LeAnn will need to leave the dugout. I guess the guy tells Eddie because then Eddie comes over to David to ask what is going on. David explains again that the rules state she cannot be in the dugout and will need to move to the bleachers.

Eddie tells David there is tension between his first wife and LeAnn and she doesn't want to sit in the bleachers with Brandi. David says great story, but she needs to move. Important to note the bleachers aren’t very big and Brandi is sitting right in the middle, within arms reach of everyone else in the bleachers, so no matter where LeAnn sits she is close to Brandi, who is the one and only mother of Eddie’s kids.

Eddie is annoyed and demands to know who David is. David tells him he is a coach, fellow parent, former Board member, and follower of rules. Eddie tells David LeAnn is the “Team Mom” and therefore can sit in the dugout. David explains again she needs to go and Team Mom or not, she can't be in the dugout. Hilarious how dumb and entitled Eddie is. He thinks he gets special privileges as a has been.

Eddie then takes off his coach’s shirt and hat and gives it to LeAnn. LeAnn puts it on and Eddie turns to David and says LeAnn is now a coach. David says great, then tells Eddie to get out of the dugout as he is now not in uniform and needs to go. I love David, who is clearly having way too much fun messing with Eddie. Eddie is flustered and not sure what to do. LeAnn returns the shirt and hat to Eddie, but doesn’t leave.

The entire thing was ridiculous and David got a good laugh out of how dumb they were. LeAnn called the paps, as she always does, to take pictures of her being “team mom” and it turns out she was there because she was too scared to sit next to Brandi. Maybe it is because she knows she is a whore and looks like a troll next to Brandi who is a tall and sexy glass of water? Or maybe it was just because she’s an idiot?

My point is LeAnn is not nearly as evolved or in control as she wants people to think. She’s a young woman, with an even younger mentality, who has no balls. She's weak and intimidated by Brandi. Things are not always as they seem and no matter how much LeAnn pays the paps to paint a imaginary picture of her life, there are people like David who don’t care, have no agenda, and are simply keeping it real.
    www.facebook.com/IlanaAngelBlogs
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Take away Ilana's frothing at the mouth and frenzied attempts at Brandi-humping and that's a funny story. Such a pity that most of it is probably a fabrication or extreme exaggeration.

Still, it was good for a laugh.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What drivel. Any integrity is that story was lost as soon as she referred to Leann as a whore and Brandi as a tall and sexy glass of water. More like an insecure, stoned,adultress and a tall, boney, drunk. Per usual, after reading a post by Ilana, the one who comes out looking the worst is Ilana.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I know Ilana's crazy and all, but I agree it was kinda funny. And you know it will infuriate LeAnn.
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Speaking of Leann...someone is REALLY dressing to fuel those "baby bump?" rumors. What in god's green earth is she wearing? A tent from an American Girl play set? A poodle skirt pull up under her armpits to wear as a "top"?

That's pretty far down from her armpits. Geez she looks odd. If Leann is uncomfortable around Brandi she can stop talking/tweeting about her (let it go!) and she can stop going to the kids' games. Of course, being seen as the wonderful bonus mom is the main point of her being there.
    RealisticPerson, Butterfly and JWL like this.

Thread Information