Page 2773 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1773227326732723276327692770277127722773277427752776277727832823 ... LastLast
Results 41,581 to 41,595 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I can't... I just can't...

I wish more places were picking up on these tweets because she truly is disgusting.
    Well, Jezebel picked it up from Dlisted.

All These Eric Garner Protests Are Really Bumming Out LeAnn Rimes

Filed to: dirt bag

LeAnn Rimes, a sad and spangled cowboy boot that's been left in the back of your closet since 1997, was super bummed out by the Eric Garner protests that disrupted her performance during NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller on Wednesday. The lonely boot tweeted, "Wow, riots are sad tonight coming out of a joyous place. #peaceatchristmas #prayersforall"
    Of course, there were no riots in New York, only peaceful protests. After Twitter corrected her, LeAnne was still saddened by all of the "negativity."
    Later, perhaps after catching a lot of flack for her ignorant and tone-deaf observations, Rimes tweeted the following statement:
    My heart is in the right place. I am sad for everyone tonight. Those who are wronged, those who are struggling, those who are heartbroken. My heart is with you. I wish peace for all. I apologize if my understanding of the ny protests were taken in any other way. It was what was being relayed to me and reported.
    You know the old protest chant, LeAnn: No justice, no peace and/or multi-million dollar tree lighting ceremony.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ I was more thinking of the comment she made about the media twisting things "and she should know". To put herself on the same level as someone who died in police custody and the grieving family is disgusting.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Double post. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by idunno; December 5th, 2014 at 03:16 PM.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

It'd be nice if her homophobic insult got more traction. That's more awful than what she wore.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Because it's little Jake's favorite Christmas song. So of course then she had to pounce on that, take it, own it and fuck it up and forever associate it with her bizarre performance. Merry Christmas, Jakey!!
    It was the safest option as if she tried doing a song that had special meaning to Eddie she would have had to go out there and sing "Community Property" by Steel Panther.

(Probably NSFW)

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I saw the Grammy nominations today and did a double take when I saw a LeAnn name under Best Country album.....it was LeAnn Womack.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I went to look and got a hit for some digital itunes sales widget thingamabob. It gave these results for Itunes sales: Digital Sales Data.
    Thanks! I noticed Mariah is in the top 20 for her Christmas song even though she blew it on Wednesday night. Pentatonix has 2 of their Christmas songs on the chart. Even Idina made the chart for one her Christmas songs, but Leann is nowhere to be found.
    Zooyork likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Whoa. I just noticed Matt McAndrew is still hanging in there at #18. I guess we know who is going to win The Voice!

I'm really happy that Pentatonix is doing so well. I can only take acapella in small doses - Gotta give them credit though for being really good at it, really creative and, seemingly, super nice people that you want to root for to succeed.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

Bronze Member

Leann's ep is #112 on the iTunes Holiday chart. The Grinch just stole Christmas.

I watched the Xmas Lighting/Rock Center show last night and as Joey from Blossom would say "WHOA!" From Mariah's pancake boobs trying to break free from under her fur wrap to Lady Gaga's boobs trying to escape her giant white Yeti costume to Wewe's missile bolt-ons - TRAGIC!!

Oh CL**- foot girl update. Looks like the Grinch came through for foot girl after she sent her 100th beg tweet looking for free tix to her Chicago show. Kiki sent her DM today with the good news.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Whoa. I just noticed Matt McAndrew is still hanging in there at #18. I guess we know who is going to win The Voice!
    Matt is from my area and was teaching at a music school in my town. I have never met him but those who have, adore him. I know several parents of kids he was teaching and they are sad to know he will not be coming back to teaching. They feel he was very good at connecting with the kids. I watch the show and his version of Take Me to Church was fantastic. I guess I should vote too. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Good! She can shut the fuck up now with her embarrassing daily begging! She should have done it sooner - that was getting downright shameful. Now she's set a precedent, though. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Matt is from my area and was teaching at a music school in my town. I have never met him but those who have, adore him. I know several parents of kids he was teaching and they are sad to know he will not be coming back to teaching. They feel he was very good at connecting with the kids. I watch the show and his version of Take Me to Church was fantastic. I guess I should vote too. LOL
    Awww. That's nice to know.
    I've got a local guy in there, too. TJW is from my city. I'd be happy with either him or Matt winning. The only thing I have with a criticism of Matt is he gets a little scream-y sometimes. Overall I enjoy him, and I love that he did one of my fave songs - Blower's Daughter. I like TJW a lot, but my criticism for him is that he doesn't push his voice enough - he gets drowned out by music.

I really really really was rooting for Taylor Phelan, but he crashed and burned on bad song choices, similar to how Luke Wade is doing now.

Matt is most likely who will win - iTunes sales are a part of the overall formula and he is at the top with those. He's had 3 songs do super awesome on the charts, miles above the others. Who woulda thunk Pharrell would have been knocked out? At the start everyone thought he had the best team. LOL.
    sluce likes this.

I never knew about this Steel Panther band. I'm not sure how I feel about them but still, I should have been aware. Wtf.
    llamamama likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Geez, for all the talking up she's done in interviews about the big Christmas Show, the big Christmas Tour, reallly gonna get people in the Christmas spirit, blah blah blah...they didn't put much effort in to the stage appearance. No holiday-ish dress, decor, lights...just that same old worn area rug she sits on. https://twitter.com/FletcherFalcon/s...251328/photo/1

Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

She is going to play a small club about an hour from me. I could see the crazy in action, like going to a zoo. The balcony seats are on sale for $40. Maybe they'll sell them half price at the last minute. LOL. I dont' think I could sit through her mumble mouth singing for very long, though.

That does not look like a Christmas concert at all. How weird.

Thread Information