Page 2770 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1770227026702720276027662767276827692770277127722773277427802820 ... LastLast
Results 41,536 to 41,550 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Posted in reply to Her bullshit "apology"

@AllenDavidRolfe: @leannrimes Leann the media helps to twist things too, people are tired of police abuse!!

@leannrimes: @AllenDavidRolfe yep I get that!! I understand media twisting more than anyone.

SMH
    Always making it about her....
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

^ That's horrible.
    She seriously needs to STFU.

Ummm....that's an interesting way to insult a gay man.

BuffyKatniss likes this.

She wore a cone bra and garter to sing a children's Christmas song? She really is out of touch. I do have to say I loved her coat.Too bad she took it off for her peep show.
    BuffyKatniss and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    ^ That's horrible.
    She seriously needs to STFU.

Ummm....that's an interesting way to insult a gay man.

Jfk again Margaret? I'm so sick of her "I'm such a gay icon" BS then once again with the homophobic remarks. Where's Dean when we need him? He put her in her place last time she did this shit- almost the SAME remark too- but about a gay man wanting to steal her shoe collection. Fucking backwoods cunt. One more thing Margaret - quit tweeting Andy. HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU nor will he give you or your lazy hubs a job.
    BuffyKatniss and JWL like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Ha, after reading all this, all I can think is I'd like to re-name her LeAnn "not ready for prime-time" Rimes.
    CL** and spinmonkey like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Basically that protests, which she called riots, were ruining the Christmas vibe.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 1h 1 hour ago
    @Kelcie_W @AutumnNAlston lots of protesting going on but it's not pretty right now. It's sad any negativity at this time

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 1h 1 hour ago
    @MegRhi it's getting very bad here

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 4h 4 hours ago
    Wow, riots are sad tonight coming out of a joyous place. #peaceatchristmas #prayersforall

And she just kept arguing with people about it all so people started tweeting her a lot of pissed-off sentiments, so that's when she gave that weirdo apology.
    What a liar she's proven to be. She is live-tweeting those comments like it is happening and that she's witnessing it. Then when called on it and proven a liar, she backtracks and says it was just what was reported to her.

She is an absolute lunatic.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Jfk again Margaret? I'm so sick of her "I'm such a gay icon" BS then once again with the homophobic remarks. Where's Dean when we need him? He put her in her place last time she did this shit- almost the SAME remark too- but about a gay man wanting to steal her shoe collection. Fucking backwoods cunt. One more thing Margaret - quit tweeting Andy. HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU nor will he give you or your lazy hubs a job.
    It's not Dean's place. He's not gay and this tweet had nothing to do with him as the previous one did.

It is an offensive comment since Andy is always in suits and and menswear and not some effeminate gay stereotype she is trying to portray him as thinking she is funny. Newsflash, LeAnn, gay men aren't in women's closets trying to wear their clothes.

Elite Member

It's a blatantly homophobic insult and it's not the first time she's used this particular insult as a way to demean and dismiss a gay man's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    It's not Dean's place. He's not gay and this tweet had nothing to do with him as the previous one did.

It is an offensive comment since Andy is always in suits and and menswear and not some effeminate gay stereotype she is trying to portray him as thinking she is funny. Newsflash, LeAnn, gay men aren't in women's closets trying to wear their clothes.
    The only reason I mentioned Dean was because he put her in her place the last time she made almost identical insulting comments on twitter. My comment wasn't meant to insinuate anything about Dean's sexuality or that it's his job to tell his ex to STFU. But she does seems to shut up after he throws her shade.
    idunno and firebrat1229 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'm frankly astonished that LeMann not only misunderstands how the world works but even though she has been in showbiz for a gazillion years, she doesn't understand how that works either. Every day she gets up and makes more mistakes than the day before. It's like she's travelling back in time to the almost total incomprehension of an infant.

Leann dear:

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Dumbfuck's reply to people who don't know her truth, after she expressed her personal fear and prayers for the riot happening in NYC:

My heart is in the right place. I am sad for everyone tonight. Those who are wronged, those who are struggling, those who are heartbroken. My heart is with you. I wish peace for all. I apologize if my understanding of the ny protests were taken in any other way. It was what was being relayed to me and reported.
    ....AND OF COURSE!!!!!! It could NOT be her fault, that she misspoke, rushed to judgement, represented the situation unfairly....NO L, show that 9 year old mentality you've settled into.... 'I was misinformed'

and par for her, if everyone has to be explained your time period references, jokes, irony, etc. it must have sucked!
    idunno likes this.

For one who is connected to social media 24/7, there is no valid reason for her to be so unaware of world issues.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Her excuse makes me really angry (slight exaggeration - about as much anger as I can muster for this idiot) because she thinks it's OK to admit she doesn't read the news but has to have it explained to her, yet she feels she can go and spout her ignorant opinions all over twitter but it's somehow not her fault that she got things SO FUCKING WRONG. It's the fault of whoever "relayed" the information to her (Kiki? Eddie?) like it's their job to tell her what's going on but also to editorialise for her so her opinions are fully formed without her having to engage a single brain cell. Seriously, WTF?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

It's easy to proclaim her narcissism blinds her to realities. But she is simply an uneducated and ignorant fool. That's it.

Thread Information