Page 2769 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1769226926692719275927652766276727682769277027712772277327792819 ... LastLast
Results 41,521 to 41,535 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I think she's actually getting worse shit now for her tweets about the riots.
    She is getting so much hate she put out a long apology tweet - which is sort of hilarious that she had to apologize for not understanding current events, after saying people not knowing history was "sad." Welp, tonight didn't end well for her.

Fuck. She's dumb.

She's gonna be super cranky tomorrow. She's getting so much hate from regular people, not the ones she can write off as her "10 usual haterz." Oh, and Andy voted her as today's Jackhole on WWHL tonight.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 41m41 minutes ago
    @Kelcie_W @macdoogs what?! Omg I have a heart for human beings and think any hate towards anyone is sad.

LOLOL.

What did she say about the riots?

ETA - found her apology:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ∑ @leannrimes

 4th Dec 2014 from TwitLonger

My heart is in the right place. I am sad for everyone tonight. Those who are wronged, those who are struggling, those who are heartbroken. My heart is with you. I wish peace for all. I apologize if my understanding of the ny protests were taken in any other way. It was what was being relayed to me and reported.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Dumbfuck's reply to people who don't know her truth, after she expressed her personal fear and prayers for the riot happening in NYC:

My heart is in the right place. I am sad for everyone tonight. Those who are wronged, those who are struggling, those who are heartbroken. My heart is with you. I wish peace for all. I apologize if my understanding of the ny protests were taken in any other way. It was what was being relayed to me and reported.

The best tweet I saw about the Eric Garner case:

Ajay Relan ‏@AjayFresh ∑ 7h7 hours ago
    Don't forget to set your clocks back 300 years tonight. #ericgarner
    hopesprings and needmeds like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Basically that protests, which she called riots, were ruining the Christmas vibe.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 1h 1 hour ago
    @Kelcie_W @AutumnNAlston lots of protesting going on but it's not pretty right now. It's sad any negativity at this time

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 1h 1 hour ago
    @MegRhi it's getting very bad here

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 4h 4 hours ago
    Wow, riots are sad tonight coming out of a joyous place. #peaceatchristmas #prayersforall

And she just kept arguing with people about it all so people started tweeting her a lot of pissed-off sentiments, so that's when she gave that weirdo apology.
    sluce likes this.

Say what you will about her, but she is always, ALWAYS good for a laugh. She is seriously the least self-aware person on the planet.
    Last edited by firebrat1229; December 4th, 2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Bronze Member

It's so sad that police brutality and angry protesters have marred Leann's time signing about hippopotamuses. I have no idea how she copes.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Mariah is opening the show right now. She looks and sounds fabulous so far. She seems to be having an issue with her ear piece but she's fine. She's wearing a sleeveless gown and Leann was out earlier wearing a coat over here dress.
    I'm glad that Mariah put on a top performance, and not just because it fucked over LeAnn. I have to admit to a sneaking fondness for her, even if her music isn't to my taste. She's as mad as a box of frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well she's on singing the Hippo song and it sucks. This is meant to be a fun loving child's song. She's trying to make it sexy. She looks drunk.
    Probably a good reason for that. I love the thought of her chugging glass after glass of complimentary champagne in the dressing room while raging about Mariah stealing "her" big moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Dear lord in heaven....sluce does Wewe look like this performing? omg someone just posted this to twitter jezus f-ing Christ.

That. is. EPIC! She looks like an embarrassing alcoholic housewife who's started to strip off at her husband's works Christmas party, made a drunken pass at his boss and then been hastily covered up by him as he tries to take her home before she breaks free and snatches up the karaoke mic. Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    The only positive thing I can say about that wardrobe choice is that at least she's not wearing the infernal brown booties.
    Or the foreskin boots. They're due another appearance too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm so over this stupid cow and her moronic prayers for peace after spouting ignorant bullshit and of course blaming whoever it is she thinks "reported" it to her wrong.

So I'm going to momentarily hijack the thread to tell you I'm eating the most delicious peach, my god it's good.

Anyway fuck you Falcor, you're not even as interesting as my yummy yummy peach.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Oh, and Andy voted her as today's Jackhole on WWHL tonight. LOLOL.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes

Lol well, plans changed! I love this business, cracks me up! Cannot WAIT to perform tonight! #HIPPO #OneChristmasEP

It's funny how everything always cracks her up.
    Oh Leann, when will you stop being your own worst enemy.

I wonder how NBC and Mariah feel about Leann tattling about their internal problems on twitter. Did it speed up Mariah's decision to show up on time? There's is just no need for Leann to tweet about it.
    What a great surprise it would have been, if Leann had quietly snagged the top spot and put in a killer performance. As it fell through, it wouldn't have been a public embarrasment to her, she wouldn't have had to get drunk, and she could still have put in a great performance with her hippo song.

A few days ago I was actually impressed with her new found work ethics and apparent resolve to get her career back on track, but she really hasn't changed. Still a 12 yo at heart.
    llamamama likes this.

Leann Rimes makes me like Abby Lee Miller

Silver Member

I'm so confused. Why was leann dressed like Miss Hannigan for that performance?
    PiperBelle and firebrat1229 like this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Because she's an idiot. And something about Rita Hayworth.
    llamamama, idunno and dougie like this.

Posted in reply to Her bullshit "apology"

@AllenDavidRolfe: @leannrimes Leann the media helps to twist things too, people are tired of police abuse!!

@leannrimes: @AllenDavidRolfe yep I get that!! I understand media twisting more than anyone.

SMH
    idunno, Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.

Thread Information