Page 2768 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1768226826682718275827642765276627672768276927702771277227782818 ... LastLast
Results 41,506 to 41,520 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Of course! Hippos/Christmas = Rita Hayworth. Idiot.
    Don't you remember Gilda slinking about sexily cooing "Put the Blame on the Hippo, Boys"? It wouldn't be Christmas without that classic. And the part where she changed out of that iconic black dress into a whoreish corset and trench coat? Or maybe that's just on the director's cut/in Leann's imagination.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Oh, dear, she kinda looks pregnant in that pic.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Leann has looked belly bloated during every christmas "tour" for the past few years, it's weird.

Bwaaaaaaaaaah!

Tom Lancaster (@TweetTomTweet) tweeted at 5:42pm - 3 Dec 14:

Why is a mentally I'll homeless lady singing on NBC right now? Oh, that's LeAnn Rimes? Okay then. (https://twitter.com/TweetTomTweet/st...169126912?s=17)
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LeAnn Rimes and Mariah Carey Show Off Their Curves for Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in New York | E! Online

News/ LeAnn Rimes and Mariah Carey Show Off Their Curves for Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in New York

Talk about bringing some Christmas cheer!

LeAnn Rimes and Mariah Carey were among the stars who hit the stage for the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting event in New York City on Wednesday night, and they were not shy about flaunting their curves in front of the thousands who gathered for the ceremony.

LeAnn took the stage wearing a black bustier and form-fitting skirt with a high slit that revealed her black thigh-high stockings and an oversized coat that was falling off of her shoulders during the high-energy performance

Meanwhile, Mariah stunned in a gorgeous red gown that hugged her famous curves and was dripping in diamonds.

Carey, who experienced some drama with the event beforehand, kicked off the event with a rendition of her No. 1 holiday hit "All I Want for Christmas Is You," before Today show hosts Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker and Natalie Morales introduced a star-studded lineup.

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett crooned a jolly duet of "Winter Wonderland," Idina Menzel took a break from "Let It Go" and belted "Holly Jolly Christmas." The a capella group Pentatonix, Prince Royce, country star Darius Rucker, Sara Bareilles, Seth MacFarlane and more celebs also performed.

Trisha Yearwood led the countdown for the annual tradition, where 45,000 LED lights glow atop an 85-foot-tall Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

I just saw Mariah Carey's dress, with her tits hanging out. Next year she and Leann can do a striptease. Agnes Dei, bitches!

Mariah's dress albeit too low-cut actually fits her for once. The red looks lovely on her and she looks Christmassy. Wewe's get-up is TRAGIC. There is a fine line between naughty and slutty. Wewe looks slutty. She needs to face the fact she is NOT sexy. Dressing like Madonna from 1992 does not work at an Xmas tree lighting. Lady Gaga's low cut dress was awful too. She could have looked lovely had there been more fabric. Poor Tony Bennett I think he almost flipped his toupe standing next to her.
    Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Just got home so I gotta get caught up!
    So far I've seen #Christmas Cray, #hippopotamess and some other hilarious hashtags. And that pic. Oh my lord. Soooooo, taking it this didn't go too well for 'ole Wewe?

edit: wow. yeah. she's totally getting torn up on Twitter.

and what the hell is she talking about history lessons? isn't this the dumb bitch that thought WWIII had already happened?

edit again: and now she's arguing with people because she complained the protests, that she called riots, are ruining what should be a joyous Christmas time. W.T.F. Someone on her team needs to throw her phone out the window.
    Last edited by CL**; December 3rd, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I love Mariah in all her sloppy glory. She is never anyone but herself and I admire that. After her "demure" Tommy Mottola years I love that she became a butterfly, "broke free" and let her freak flag fly. She is the embodiment of no fucks will be given. She is entertaining.

I think she generally looks good, her weight fluctutates like crazy but she is well proportioned, like a live version Jessica Rabbit.

I WILL hate on her though if she is wearing a real fur shrug.

Bronze Member

I have never seen a celeb get EVERYTHING so WRONG...

Couldn't happen to a nicer skank...
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Some favorites so far:

Moose@OnAirMoose 4h4 hours agoTennessee, US
    Not sure what I just saw, but I think #LeAnnRimes just did a striptease to the #HippopotamusForChristmas #Yikes

Brandi@Brandi_E_13 4h4 hours ago
    Ok @nbc .. Tell us now that the whole #leannrimes thing was a joke. C'mon.. Go on.. Do it. That. Was. Frightening. #hippopotamusforChristmas

Heather Stubblefield@hstubblefield 4h4 hours ago
    I don't get it. #HippopotamusforChristmas is in no way a sexy song. What the heck, #leannrimes??

OntheFlipSideofLife@LastIamFree 4h4 hours ago
    Why the hell do you want a #HippopotamusforChristmas @leannrimes

PDubsUW@pwirth 26m26 minutes ago
    Huffing a rag soaked in ether will not improve #LeAnnRimes rendition of #hippopotamusforChristmas.

Bronze Member

Leann's been on twitter tweeting up a storm for the last hour. I wonder where Eddie is? Hotel bar?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    damn girl
    OMG I was SO WRONG in tweeting NBC not to let her perform. This was SOOO much better. BUWAHAHAHA!!!!! This is the funniest thing EVER!! Thank you for posting this as I didn't watch it on TV.

John R. Stevenson V ‏@johnrstevenson · 4h4 hours ago
    LeAnn Rimes kinda looks like what Renée Zellweger used to look like.

linda miller ‏@lindami77281989 · 4h4 hours ago
    OMG people's reaction to LR tonight is hysterical!

BRM ‏@brmangas · 4h4 hours ago
    I need to shower after that @leannrimes performance. I feel like a dirty hippo. Go home @leannrimes, you're drunk. #RockCenterXMAS

Debra ‏@DixilandChik · 3h3 hours ago
    Don't understand why @LeAnnrimes wants a hippo for Christmas when she has a perfectly fine jackass at home??
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information