Page 2767 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1767226726672717275727632764276527662767276827692770277127772817 ... LastLast
Results 41,491 to 41,505 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well she's on singing the Hippo song and it sucks. This is meant to be a fun loving child's song. She's trying to make it sexy. She looks drunk.
    *sigh* I swear, I tried to keep an open mind. But, it was just awful. As usual, didn't understand most of the lyrics no matter how much I turned up the volume, and sure as hell didn't understand why she wanted a hippo for xmas. Or how a Madonna-corset, garters and a trench coat had a damn thing to do with the song.
    RealisticPerson and sluce like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well she's on singing the Hippo song and it sucks. This is meant to be a fun loving child's song. She's trying to make it sexy. She looks drunk.
    Based on the pic Sunnygirl just posted, I'd certainly hope so. Jaysus.
    kersalli likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Bronze Member

The objective part of me says the performance isn't that bad. She was lively, energetic, and as Sluce says, drunk, and if she performed this way during her "concerts", I'd give her some credit for trying (in my head). But the context, the song, the wardrobe, the location, what the heck?!!! Yeah, that's what the Rockefeller Christmas is all about. Bring on the sex. Way to go Leann for effing up another opportunity. Wouldn't the performance make more sense if she was performing "Santa, Baby"? Posters, clarify for me if you can. I haven't even listened to a preview, but is this how she sings the song in the EP? Is it childlike (as it's meant to be) or....what that was?
    dougie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Leann just tweeted to @CafeSmom that she likes her "stepmom" version of Let It Snow. Oh, Leann.

Oh, stepfamily life can be so frightful,
    But my dreams were so delightful,
    Since I realized I have little control,
    Iíll let it go, let it go, let it go.

The drama doesnít show signs of stopping,
    The holiday schedule has us hopping;
    Wonít let it make me feel down low,

When we finally get it right,
    How Iíll hate the brewing of an emotional storm;
    So to my marriage and faith, Iíll hold tight,
    And in my heart and home Iíll feel warm.

Iím doing a lot less crying
    Yet, the exís lies are not going good-bye-ing,
    But as long as my husband validates me so
    So what does she do as an encore? "Brandi got run over by a reindeer"?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes hits the stage at Rockefeller Center after her performance time was CUT due to Mariah Carey being brought back last minute | Daily Mail Online

'Plans changed!' LeAnn Rimes hits the stage at Rockefeller Center after her performance time was CUT due to Mariah Carey being brought back last minute

By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 18:02 EST, 3 December 2014 | Updated: 21:01 EST, 3 December 2014

After a lot of fuss and changing plans LeAnn Rimes finally hit the stage for the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting event in New York City on Wednesday night.

The 32-year-old performed in a warm checquered coat as she wore her blonde hair in flowing waves over her shoulders.

Belting it out: The 32-year-old performed in a warm checquered coat as she wore her blonde hair in flowing waves over her shoulders

Giving it her all: LeAnn looked thrilled to be singing for the packed audience

The fan then said she had heard LeAnn ‘hates’ Mariah, to which the country singer replied: ‘omg never!!!!’

She had shared last night: ‘My whole day tmrw just changed! You'll be hearing more of me #rockefeller #fun #lastminuteaddition TUNE IN!!!’

But this morning, LeAnn revealed that she no longer had the opportunity.

Supporting role: LeAnn was seen out on Wednesday ahead of her performance at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting, which was initially extended due to Mariah Carey's absence and then reduced

But the singer briefly thought she was going to have a lot more airtime when Mariah Carey didn’t show up to last night’s pre-recording, but instead her performance was actually cut short when the diva was brought back last minute.

She made it! After a lot of fuss and changing plans LeAnn Rimes finally hit the stage for the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting event in New York City on Wednesday night

LeAnn confirmed on Twitter that she was asked to fill in for the diva, along with her own scheduled performance.

However the slot was taken away from the 32-year-old when it was decided that Mariah, who performs her holiday hit All I Want For Christmas Is You every year, would sing live instead.

When one of LeAnn’s followers suggested the Hero hit-maker had taken her airtime, she replied: ‘No, it was her's in the first place [sp]. I was helping out when they asked. Happy she's back.’

No-show: Mariah didn't attend the pre-recording of her performance on Tuesday night, but instead performed live on Wednesday evening

‘Last night's situation was beyond my control. I apologize to all that showed up, you know that I would never want to disappoint you,’ Mariah tweeted.

‘You've kept me here, in your hearts, and I keep you in mine always.’

It seems that following her no-show, NBC decided to replace the 44-year-old – but then changed their minds when she agreed to perform live instead.

According to TMZ, when she was scheduled to be at the taping Mariah was instead at her New York City hotel on a call with her lawyer to discuss her impending divorce from Nick Cannon.

Date night: After arriving in the Big Apple the couple were seen going out the previous evening

New 'do: LeAnn has been wearing her long blonde locks in a braid recently, and on this occasion teamed the look with an all-black ensemble

LeAnn was spotted enjoying a low-key day ahead of her performance in the Big Apple, and was seen leaving her hotel with husband Eddie Cibrian.

The Blue star was clad in a red and black plaid wool coat over an unbuttoned denim shirt and white tank top, along with skinny jeans tucked into thigh-high black boots.

Peek-a-boo! LeAnn got playful as she rehearsed for her big night

Big gesture: The star got into her groove as she warmed up

Read more: LeAnn Rimes hits the stage at Rockefeller Center after her performance time was CUT due to Mariah Carey being brought back last minute | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bronze Member

The family is watching the show and enjoying it, then LeAnn comes on with I Want a hippopotamus for Christmas. The Mr., who knows nothing of this drama, side eyes the tv and asks if she is making a Christmas songs sexual. That she did, it was ridiculous and totally cringworthy.
    Just as an afterthought, what if she has nicknamed Ed's junk Hippopotamus??
    Zooyork likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    The objective part of me says the performance isn't that bad. She was lively, energetic, and as Sluce says, drunk, and if she performed this way during her "concerts", I'd give her some credit for trying (in my head). But the context, the song, the wardrobe, the location, what the heck?!!! Yeah, that's what the Rockefeller Christmas is all about. Bring on the sex. Way to go Leann for effing up another opportunity. Wouldn't the performance make more sense if she was performing "Santa, Baby"? Posters, clarify for me if you can. I haven't even listened to a preview, but is this how she sings the song in the EP? Is it childlike (as it's meant to be) or....what that was?
    The way she sings it on the EP is child-like with more than a tinge of sassy and is much like (IMO) the way she sang it on the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting show to the point that I wondered if she was lip syncing or singing over a track, which I don't think there is anything wrong with, the disconnect was her idiotic wardrobe choice.

I actually think it sounded good and was in and out the room and missed full shots of her outfit, but then I saw the full-length pictures on Twitter and was like .

ETA:
    The EP version:

Last edited by dougie; December 3rd, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

I thought she was in a garter and stockings??

Lord have mercy.

dougie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Dear lord in heaven....sluce does Wewe look like this performing? omg someone just posted this to twitter jezus f-ing Christ.

damn girl
    dougie and snoopqueen like this.

The only positive thing I can say about that wardrobe choice is that at least she's not wearing the infernal brown booties.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

So per Leann herself anyone critiquing her performance and outfit is basically stupid for not getting her obvious historical reference to Rita Hayworth in the 40s. People these days don't get historical references, it's quite sad, per Leann. She is made of pure stupid.

And I will assume this performance was what Benji Schwimmer and her worked on for weeks? Yikes.

Elite Member

Wow!

I hate, hate, hate her version of that song. There is absolutely nothing child-like about it. And damn she has a B I G mouth. Not that I didn't know that already but damn. And with that dark lipstick, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So per Leann herself anyone critiquing her performance and outfit is basically stupid for not getting her obvious historical reference to Rita Hayworth in the 40s. People these days don't get historical references, it's quite sad, per Leann. She is made of pure stupid.
    Of course! Hippos/Christmas = Rita Hayworth. Idiot.

Gold Member

She looked like she wanted to pole dance with the mic stand.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information