Page 2764 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1764226426642714275427602761276227632764276527662767276827742814 ... LastLast
Results 41,446 to 41,460 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

This is the original I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, as it was meant to be.

Sunnygirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I've said before that I knew very, very little about this twat prior to the X-Factor debacle.

I think I'd stumbled across some interview of her bawling about all the haters, and how she just had to be strong and believe in herself and her love for the dimpled twit and she was so sorry for hurting so many people, but basically they deserved it and she just had to follow her heart,** blah, blah, blah.

The thing is, twice now I have watched videos of her singing - this CMA Christmas song, and the truly lovely video she made with Dean - and both times shocked and then made me kinda sad. This girl can really sing! Her elocution is horrific of course, but damn, those notes are as clear and pure, and until the very last word, which was a bit bellowed and forced, her tone was amazing.

What happened? Seriously, what the heck happened? Did the crazy just muck it all up for her? I'm genuinely interested in hearing an analysis from someone who was paying more attention to her from the get-go.

**This expression inevitably annoys the stuffing out of me. Why? Why do you have to follow your heart when it contradicts every other resource the good Lord has provided, i.e., your instincts, experience, intellect, common sense, the advice of people you love and respect you, even historical precedence, both personal and global? Duty, honor, honesty, loyalty and commitment swept aside because 'the heart wants what the heart wants,' or, more simply, because you feel like it? Sentimental twaddle, with a frothy, flowery, 'hearts' packaging disguising the narcissistic core of, 'MINE, MINE, MINE, NOW, NOW, NOW, ME, ME, ME.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; December 2nd, 2014 at 08:23 PM.

A new CD is $6.39 with used ones being sold for $3.99-$4.49 and the reviews are still bad.
    Actually she has more good reviews than bad for this xmas cd, with an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. But you go ahead, and cherry pick all you like.
    garysgirl1999 and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

An album with six tracks (?) is hardly value for money.

And of course, that's how people choose music...by value

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh no, I will buy anything LeMann sells! Said no one ever, well maybe 6 people ....
    CL** likes this.

Elite Member

It's about 1/2 and 1/2.
    I imagine with her appearances, she'll manage to sell a few more. She's definitely pushing sales hard this time around - a first for her. It's probably a service/pre-scheduled tweets to push the CD and keychain crap, but that's still a focus on her career she's never done before.

Her elocution is horrific of course, but damn, those notes are as clear and pure, and until the very last word, which was a bit bellowed and forced, her tone was amazing. Did the crazy just muck it all up for her? I'm genuinely interested in hearing an analysis from someone who was paying more attention to her back then.

I wasn't paying attention to her back then. Kinda forgot she existed before the affair. I've read old stuff about her though and the enunciation issues were a big part of the critique against her when she was in her late teens and onward. So was narcissism, ego, cancelling, blowing off fans and being a brat. I don't think she's changed that much. This is her. Just more people are exposed to how big of an asshole she is because of social media.

If she wasn't so full of herself, she'd go see a voice coach about her singing issues at the least.
    Trixie likes this.

Gold Member

I actually watched that CMA special and thought her segment was rushed filler, which is too bad because I like the carol. It's a choir piece and her voice wasn't clearly identifiable until the last note, which I admit was lovely. All that fuss for approximate 2 minutes after the headliners and second tier.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Oh no, I will buy anything LeMann sells! Said no one ever, well maybe 6 people ....
    Lol. If this was 1985 and Pink Floyd was releasing an album with 2 new songs for $50 - I'd buy it. But in 2014 and an Xmas album of 6 covers - I'm too old and grumpy to waste my money on that.
    Kittylady and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

I was just watching the new episode of RHBH and Brandi was on and took a phone call with her lawyer to discuss the issue with Eddie of back child support. While she was on the phone she mentioned she gets $1000 a month from him, anyone know if that's really what he lays? Seems low but than again if it's a 50/50 arrangement I guess she's lucky to get support at all.

Bronze Member

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, joined to answer this question and say hi. I live in LA. My ex is in " the business", but we are NOT Beverly Hills housewife material at all. I can't say what I do, but I can say I know A LOT about celebrity divorce agreements and arrangements. If true-$1000 a month FOR TWO KIDS is INSANELY cheap. I receive only a bit less then that for my one kid, plus other benefits and again, we are not in the "celebrity range". I will tell you that I have been following the leann drama for longer then I would like to admit, and this just occurred to me, hearing that incredibly low number for child support. He is clearly NOT working so that he does not have to pay child support. * Your mates wages are NOT figured in child support and alimony* And it is not the first time I have wondered about Brandi's legal choices. You CAN set certain limits about how you want your children treated, but all of that can be conditional depending on how ugly your mate wants to behave. And the fact that Brandi does not go after her husband and set stronger boundaries makes me wonder if it's because he has been playing fast and dirty from the get go. All it takes is ONE email where you lose your temper and say things you regret and they can hang it over your head like a damn anvil. I have seen it.And perhaps know how to use it. And let's be frank. There is NO WAY Brandi did not unleash during the time she knew what was going on with the bovine one, and I don't blame her. But someone might have had a smart lawyer who told him to save all the texts and voice mails, and if poor dumb Brandi made some angry (but clearly empty) threats-PERHAPS that explains why she does not go after things like other people using her children in social media, etc. Because BELIEVE ME, that stuff is generally worked out before. I have seen agreements regarding whether the child can have a tv in the bedroom..so making sure dad and step mom don't pimp the kids out on social media is child's play. Anyway. Hope that interests you. I will try to offer whatever professional insights I can! I have enjoyed reading all of you....

I wonder if she's aware that her cover of "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" is currently listed in Amazon Prime's '50 Great Christmas Songs' on their playlist picks. She's number 38, but she's in with some pretty heavy hitters, so I guess she could consider it an honor. I hate the bitch, but she at least used to have a decent voice..when one isn't subjected to actually witness her singing. All of the hand gestures and facial writhing set me on edge..with anyone, not just her.

Then again, I'd venture that if she were indeed aware of it she'd be relentlessly and endlessly bragging about it on twitter.

I can't be arsed to Google it to find out the year, but the album is called What a Wonderful World, and the cover pic looks very pre-plastic surgery..she almost looked human. So, I'd guess it's quite a few years old.

Edited to add: AGAIN with the brown booties? JFC, does this bitch not own more than pair of boots?
    Last edited by firebrat1229; December 3rd, 2014 at 10:15 AM. Reason: because WRITHING is different from WRITING.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Bronze Member

LeAnus' voice, while extraordinary for a child... is really not that remarkable for an adult vocalist; especially in the era of 'American Idol'- type competitions. Her foul personal actions, lack of professionalism, and overwrought performances make her even less palatable. Unfortunately, she does not seem to grasp this concept...
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Wewe just got a HUGE break. She better not fuck this up. Mariah "Queen of Chrismtas" Carey just canceled her appearance at the tree lighting tonight so Wewe tweeted "you will see more of me." I guess instead of one 2 minute song that leads into a commercial break maybe she will get the honor of opening the show? A duet perhaps with Tony Bennett lol. I'm taping this for sure. You know how she can't remember lyrics.

firebrat I found song and video - Rocking Around the Christmas Tree. It was CMA Xmas 2010. Was that during the Ediot stalking? Wonder if she will do this song tonight now that Mariah cancelled. One more fun fact- the main dancer in video is her friend Benji who was contestant on SYTYCD and his sister Lacy was Chaz Bono's partner on DWTS. I believe Benji also choreographed a dance number for her Xmas tour for her Hippo song.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; December 3rd, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Supposedly she's been friends with Benji for years.
    Doesn't surprise me. He and his sister have a reputation for being complete diva assholes. They're basically ostracized by the SYTYCD dancers/family because of various bullshit antics they pulled on the show, on tour, etc.

Thread Information