Page 2759 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1759225926592709274927552756275727582759276027612762276327692809 ... LastLast
Results 41,371 to 41,385 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Llama Mama -Wewe had a excuse - how convenient - for her he-haw appearance in that CMA video. She tweeted today she was SO ILL when she taped that. Nothing is ever her fault dontcha know. Hmmm -the video title was quite fitting though-"BEHIND" The Scenes: CMA Country Xmas - since Wewe did look like a horse's behind in that clip.
    llamamama likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

thank god leann was there to sing the worlds hardest song to sing. im sure no one else could have tackled it.

carrie underwood is so sweet.
    JWL, CL**, Sunnygirl and 1 others like this.

She looks so pig-like in pink. Her face is very porcine to begin with, like her mother, pink isn't flattering to her skin-tone so just brings the image of a pig out stronger when looking at her. Without Miss Piggy's sassy personality and glamor.\

So she did some interview with a Canadian magazine lamenting and bragging about how amazing she is for enduring her lifelong eczema. I guess she forgot about her comparable to...Muscular Dystrophy (?) severe case of psorriasis? She now has severe eczema instead? She needs to look at the proper bookmark at WebMD that she fakes her "debiliating illnesses" from.
    RealisticPerson, JWL and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

edit: hahahaha, Annie! We were posting at the same time, thinking the same thing.

I'm getting weird formatting stuff posting this, so you'll have to go to the link. Last Woman Standing | viva.
    Not sure what she's the Last Woman Standing of, exactly....and why in this article she is suddenly changing her skin issue to excema, from psoriasis. That's weird. Other than that, lots of the same old delusional shit, and they're pushing this supposedly sick-every-other-day person a role model for healthy mind and body and stress-free living. LOLOLOL.

Anyhoo, go read it if you want. The best parts are the awful pics anyway. I mean, holy photoshopped face. For example:

Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Llama Mama -Wewe had a excuse - how convenient - for her he-haw appearance in that CMA video. She tweeted today she was SO ILL when she taped that. Nothing is ever her fault dontcha know. Hmmm -the video title was quite fitting though-"BEHIND" The Scenes: CMA Country Xmas - since Wewe did look like a horse's behind in that clip.
    I think her thought process was, "It's country, so I gotta look country, so Ima gonna dress like Ellie May Clampett."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't have much sympathy for her with her psoriasis moans. Ma Kitty has it and hers is much, much worse, covering most of her legs and arms as well as breaking out on her face and around the hairline and it's the severe kind that can leave raised scarring in the places where a bad breakout has been. And yet I've rarely heard her bitch or moan about it and she gets on with enjoying her life just fine without having to mention it at every opportunity or compare it to something truly horrendous like muscular dystrophy or cancer.
    Zooyork likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Why can't this slob ever brush her hair (with the darkened, naturally too light roots)? Does she think it's fashionable, like tucking in half her shirt and wearing hideous boots? She can Photoshop all she wants, she still looks like a pig.

[/QUOTE]
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Those look like the pants she wore to the Grove Xmas Tree lighting - and I was like WTF?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

One of the things that pops out at me in all of her pics is how NICE her skin is. I'm curious what this miracle drug is that controls her eczema.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Christmas tour starts this week! First stop is Rockefeller Center - which doesn't really count. Lip Syncing/Singing for 3 minutes does not make a tour stop. The rest of the dates are Dec 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 and 20th. I'm not a musician but does 10 stops seriously make a "tour?"
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; December 1st, 2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Spelling
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    One of the things that pops out at me in all of her pics is how NICE her skin is. I'm curious what this miracle drug is that controls her eczema.
    The miracle drug is photoshop.

Elite Member

Christmas tour starts this week! First stop is Rockefeller Center - which doesn't really count. Lip Syncing/Singing for 3 minutes does not make a tour stop. The rest of the dates are Dec 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 and 20th. I'm not a musician but does 10 stops seriously make a "tour?"
    For her, 2 dates makes a tour.

Elite Member

No. What she does in a normal week is 'down-time' for big stars.

I'm sure she will keep it ever so suspenseful, tweeting about all the illnesses she'll develop over the next two weeks.
    JWL likes this.

Elite Member

Is there a GR pool on how many dates, she'll cancel? It's a tough call, because she's been on best behaviour lately. Last year she would have cancelled five shows easily, but this year my money is on just two cancellations.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Is there a GR pool on how many dates, she'll cancel? It's a tough call, because she's been on best behaviour lately. Last year she would have cancelled five shows easily, but this year my money is on just two cancellations.

yeah i'm thinking two also. plus a selfie from the hospital where she is being treated for a chest cold... which she had since the start of the tour but was SO BRAVE and tried SO HARD to do her best for her fans, because of her great work ethic of course. (this is to cover up for any bad reviews that her voice has gone to shit - or her gig was too short)

i think that's a full fledged tour for a d-list celebrity. and playing venues in towns i've never heard of... wow what a treat for those people!

Thread Information