Page 2758 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1758225826582708274827542755275627572758275927602761276227682808 ... LastLast
Results 41,356 to 41,370 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

It's a poisoned chalice that nobody wants so she has to do it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for LeMann. Her level of stupidity is mind blowing.
    Even if she does grow a work ethic, puts on great concerts and even save kittens and puppies , she has done and still does so much batshit stuff that is now online that her career is pretty much screwed anyway.
    Even if I hadn't found this thread years ago and kept up with the cray , if I was just rediscovering her with no bias, and googled her I'd be really put off by what she's done and who she still is.
    If she was really clever, she'd leave the tweeting, online communication to a professional company to handle it for her.
    She's way too unhinged and unaware to be handling her own PR in my opinion via social media.
    If she payed someone to do this side of things for her, she would be able to spend more genuine time with her family and have a personal life.
    It just seems like she did the whole affair thing and chased Eddie to use this to feed some sort of comeback to put her back on the media radar.
    The problem is once that was accomplished after twitter rehab, she should have disappeared back into the woodwork and let professionals handle that side of things from that point on. They then could have rehabilitated her public image and perception and right now she could be in a better place career wise with the crazy hidden and out of sight.
    I have no idea who is handling her career but they either don't like her and are quite happy to let her unravel or are pretty clueless on how to go about this.
    A lot of truth there, Yoko, but you apparently possess a kinder heart than I. (A sentence I had so much fun writing as I grew up in the sixties. )

I don't think LeAnn initially pursued Eddie as part of a marketing strategy, though I certainly think that's what he has become. I think she got to fool around with a hot guy with dimples, realized quite early that fidelity was foreign to his nature, took two, maybe three, minutes to blame it all on Brandi, and then launched a blitz attack on an Eddie too stupid and self-absorbed to recognize the crazy.

The one thing she may have gotten right? They may very well be perfect for each other - soulless mares. ( I truly typed 'mates' - but even auto-correct knows truth. . )

p.s. Any grammar experts willing to settle an increasingly fractious debate going on in my home concerning my first sentence in this post. My two oldest insist it should end with me, rather than I? Their arguments are twofold: 1) Common usage has supplanted archaic rules in the exception-laden English language. 2) They went to a prestigious East coast prep school, and are now in their early twenties, so, you know, they know everything.. (I'm sure there's a completely reasonable explanation for the continued existence of hunger, disease and violence in our world, though one of course well beyond the comprehension of my feeble brain. Honestly, I be thrilled to understand how these founts of knowledge each received less than a 3.0 in at least one class. Must be all that time advising the rest of us.) Any input on I vs. me?
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; November 29th, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
    DeliriumTremens likes this.

p.s. Any grammar experts willing to settle an increasingly fractious debate going on in my home concerning my first sentence in this post. My two oldest insist it should end with me, rather than I. There arguments are twofold: 1) Common usage has supplanted archaic rules in the exception-laden English language. 2) They went to a prestigious East coast prep school, and are now in their early twenties, so, you know, they know everything.. (I'm sure there's a completely reasonable explanation for the continued existence of hunger, disease and violence in our world, though one of course well beyond the comprehension of my feeble brain. Honestly, I be thrilled to understand how these founts of knowledge each received less than a 3.0 in at least one class. Must be all that time advising the rest of us.) Any input on I vs. me?
    You are correct! Complete the sentence, "...you apparently possess a kinder heart than I possess." You wouldn't say, "...you apparently possess a kinder heart than me possesses." That is the test.

For the record, I am a pretentious know-it-all English major who went to a high school that still placed a high value on diagramming sentences. Granted, that school was in rural Arkansas and not prep, but I bet I tipped more cows than your two oldest! ;D
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Because of course...

his Year, LeAnn Rimes Is Thankful for Herself

30 minutes ago, by Emily Trainham

Guys, there's something that we're just going to have to finally come to terms with: LeAnn Rimes is never not going to be ridiculous. There might be a part of your heart that things "this is just a phase, someday she be OK," but it's time to face the facts. LeAnn is just too obnoxious to ever truly change at this point, and she proved that this Thanksgiving.

See, she and Eddie Cibrian went to Montana for the holiday, which is great, but you know what is not so great? It seems like she spent the whole entire time on Instagram. On Thursday and Friday, she posted no less than sixteen photos, and a video, too! Because why spend Thanksgiving with the people you are actually thankful for when you could just spend it on your phone?! She posted several photos of herself, a few of her surroundings, and, of course, one of her with her pilfered husband:

It's worth noting that one of those photos was also one of those little quotes, which read "A person only hears what they understand." And friends, truer words were never Instagrammed.

Read more: This Year, LeAnn Rimes Is Thankful for Herself | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Holy ping-pong-ball cheekbones, Batman!!
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Elite Member

Leanne's face makes me so angry.. i just can't look at her for very long (or at all )!

Does anyone else have that issue as well? .. there are just some faces that make you feel a sudden rising anger.. that you can't explain?

Leann has a perpetual sneer on her face that makes people hate her. Sadly, I'm not sure if the sneer is intended or is a byproduct of the cosmetic surgery that has left her with the joker smile, and the squinty eyes. Most of us squint our eyes to convey an emotion. She has no choice in the matter. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wonder why she didn't photoshop the puffs from beneath Eddie's eyes. Or does she only photoshop herself? Actually, it looks like she might have lightened them, which makes them appear more swollen.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Wonder why she didn't photoshop the puffs from beneath Eddie's eyes. Or does she only photoshop herself? Actually, it looks like she might have lightened them, which makes them appear more swollen.
    I'd bet $$$$ that Leann photoshops all of her selfies and looks to me that she did a bit of "work" on Ed's heavily lined forehead.
    spinmonkey likes this.

I think these Montana pics of her are pretty. The one alone in the snow might be the most attractive picture I've ever seen of her.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Leanne's face makes me so angry.. i just can't look at her for very long (or at all )!

Does anyone else have that issue as well? .. there are just some faces that make you feel a sudden rising anger.. that you can't explain?
    I think it's her smugness. She looks so pleased with herself. Eddie looks downright evil in that photo with her. Usually, his eyes just look kind of dead.
    Peachie and JWL like this.

It's the smugness and the repetition. That sinking feeling you get when she is only in her thirties (had to check) and you know you've got another 20 (50?) years of this.

And so does Eddie.
    hopesprings likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    You are correct! Complete the sentence, "...you apparently possess a kinder heart than I possess." You wouldn't say, "...you apparently possess a kinder heart than me possesses." That is the test.

For the record, I am a pretentious know-it-all English major who went to a high school that still placed a high value on diagramming sentences. Granted, that school was in rural Arkansas and not prep, but I bet I tipped more cows than your two oldest! ;D

Bless you, Dora. I too am a product of a 'mere' public school education. (Public in the U.S., not UK, usage of the word.) Their father was the prep school pundit. I'm also quite certain they have never tipped even one cow. Actually, neither have I..... but one Thanksgiving I sent them snipe hunting.
    Dorahacky and DeliriumTremens like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Behind the Scenes: CMA Country Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KdghQYHTE

Country Music Association

Published on Nov 24, 2014
    Jennifer Nettles hosts "CMA Country Christmas" Monday, Dec. 1 at 8|7c on ABC!

^ She seemed pleasant enough in what she said and how she spoke, but she was the only one interviewed who didn't bother to look presentable. But that seems to be her MO.

Thread Information