Page 2757 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1757225726572707274727532754275527562757275827592760276127672807 ... LastLast
Results 41,341 to 41,355 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

So when Leann was in Nashville and whining about how BUSY she was with so much WORK one of her "jobs" was appearing on this Fox Cause For Paws pet adoption show airing right now. She hasn't mentioned it since she was there, I missed about 30 min of it so I prob missed whatever she did on it but to call appearing on this as "work" and "a job" is fucking cold. I hope to gawd she didn't make a fee to appear on it if she actually wound up being on air.

I would think for such a self proclaimed animal lover she would have been promoting it on Twitter or her website, asking her fantards to donate. Instead she is tweeting about how before her "Christmas tour" starts there will be something posted on her website where people can purchase special VIP packages with tickets, paid meet and greets. She LovEs her fans so much she will do this for them.

I wonder if Leann's eyes frighten Eddie in the night (the odd time he's there with her in the night.) I would say they to.
    If I focus on her eyes in photo it scares me, they look evil. Just imagine it being dark, 3:00 am.. You wake up, roll over and are faced with those evil slitty eyes looking at you.
    Eddie richly deserves the trauma of course!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So when Leann was in Nashville and whining about how BUSY she was with so much WORK one of her "jobs" was appearing on this Fox Cause For Paws pet adoption show airing right now. She hasn't mentioned it since she was there, I missed about 30 min of it so I prob missed whatever she did on it but to call appearing on this as "work" and "a job" is fucking cold. I hope to gawd she didn't make a fee to appear on it if she actually wound up being on air.

I would think for such a self proclaimed animal lover she would have been promoting it on Twitter or her website, asking her fantards to donate.
    Has anyone called her on that?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ewwww she looks like a pig and horse and a slut in one package..that's a compliment btw.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post

I would think for such a self proclaimed animal lover she would have been promoting it on Twitter or her website, asking her fantards to donate. Instead she is tweeting about how before her "Christmas tour" starts there will be something posted on her website where people can purchase special VIP packages with tickets, paid meet and greets. She LovEs her fans so much she will do this for them.

Much more important for her to promote her marriage, and spend her (first-time ever alone?) vacation with her husband tweeting and instagramming, than promoting something involved with her persona as a singer.

Doesn't matter. Miranda promoted the shit out of it and has over 4 million followers.

OK, I'm guessing LeAnn and Kiki both contribute to those cheesy articles in the Daily Fail. I don't think I've ever read anything this bad on any other celebrity. This is nauseatingly BAD. If I were in LeAnn's place, an article like this would embarrass the hell out of me. I wouldn't be able to show my face in public. It's obvious LeAnn/Kiki sends it to them, but is it worse than this when they get it, and someone on DM cleans it up? Is the only attention LeAnn can get now? I would faint over dead if they ever had an article of her doing a real concert for two or more hours with an audience of 30 thousand or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    I wonder if Leann's eyes frighten Eddie in the night (the odd time he's there with her in the night.) I would say they to.
    If I focus on her eyes in photo it scares me, they look evil. Just imagine it being dark, 3:00 am.. You wake up, roll over and are faced with those evil slitty eyes looking at you.
    Eddie richly deserves the trauma of course!
    All night long!
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

My guess about this interview is that before she started taking flack for it on twitter, she had no idea that people would take offense at what she said about Mason. I don't think she operates the way other people do. Like she thinks because she's 'special' she can say and do what she wants and if other people take offense that's their problem and they're against her/haters.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

5.8 million views? My heart hurts for humanity.

^^ Exactly. As if we needed more proof she was batshit and delusional.

This is, after all, the same person who replied 'it got better' when someone asked what happened to her face. THAT face. She really does think she's hot!
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

It got better = more like Brandi.

I thought "It got better" meant that there was something wrong and now it's better, like for ex. the swelling went down. But that's not what she meant.

Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all
    Zooyork likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all
    It's a tossup between Mason and Jake.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I kind of feel sorry for LeMann. Her level of stupidity is mind blowing.
    Even if she does grow a work ethic, puts on great concerts and even save kittens and puppies , she has done and still does so much batshit stuff that is now online that her career is pretty much screwed anyway.
    Even if I hadn't found this thread years ago and kept up with the cray , if I was just rediscovering her with no bias, and googled her I'd be really put off by what she's done and who she still is.
    If she was really clever, she'd leave the tweeting, online communication to a professional company to handle it for her.
    She's way too unhinged and unaware to be handling her own PR in my opinion via social media.
    If she payed someone to do this side of things for her, she would be able to spend more genuine time with her family and have a personal life.
    It just seems like she did the whole affair thing and chased Eddie to use this to feed some sort of comeback to put her back on the media radar.
    The problem is once that was accomplished after twitter rehab, she should have disappeared back into the woodwork and let professionals handle that side of things from that point on. They then could have rehabilitated her public image and perception and right now she could be in a better place career wise with the crazy hidden and out of sight.
    I have no idea who is handling her career but they either don't like her and are quite happy to let her unravel or are pretty clueless on how to go about this.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Thread Information