Page 2753 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1753225326532703274327492750275127522753275427552756275727632803 ... LastLast
Results 41,281 to 41,295 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

With all the time she spends on twitter, you'd think she could find time to give the full context.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    With all the time she spends on twitter, you'd think she could find time to give the full context.
    If it were anybody else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, because interviewers do that all the time. I just can't imagine in what context that is an acceptable thing to say about a child.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Ok, LeAnn, give us the context. Let's see a context where that comment doesn't make you sound like an asshole.
    llamamama, rollo, mostroop and 5 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The context is it's now the writer's fault. Despite that pathetic advertisement looking like it was written by Leann herself.

It's so easy: whoops. didn't mean for it to come across like that. Mason is a very smart kid!

If only she possessed any personality traits that weren't soaked in narcissism. Or, novel idea: stop talking about other people's kids in every single interview you do.

Her parents really did a number on her.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

From the Blind items revealed:

July 16, 2014

This C list mostly television actor who is giving reality a shot was drunk in a hotel bar two nights ago complaining about his celebrity wife and said he dreaded going back to their hotel room. Shortly thereafter she came and dragged him out of the bar and when he started to protest she gave him the meanest look and whispered something into his ear and he got up and left with her.

Eddie Cibrian/LeAnn Rimes
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Eddie is miserable and I'm very happy about that. I don't usually wish misery on anyone but this tosser deserves it.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

It must be kind of weird to go from being the celebrity half of a couple to being the less famous half of a couple. It would take a really well-grounded & secure guy to handle that kind of shift gracefully.

*snort*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    It must be kind of weird to go from being the celebrity half of a couple to being the less famous half of a couple. It would take a really well-grounded & secure guy to handle that kind of shift gracefully.

*snort*
    When he was with Brandi maybe he thought he was on his way up? But now I bet he can't see himself getting out of the situation he is in (unscathed).

There are many passive aggressive things he could do/is probably doing though.
    Lobelia and Yoko Ono like this.

^I know, for that reason alone I hope they stay together FOREVER. They deserve each other through and through.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Instagram
    leannrimes 7 hours ago
    Puppy LUV from Flynt #ranchpuppy #montana

http://instagram.com/p/v1h59mnV_h/?modal=true
    leannrimes 2 hours ago
    White Christmas #childlikeheart #excited
    http://videos-h-10.ak.instagram.com/...53353852_n.mp4

instagram.com/p/v1mKoUHVxk/?modal=true
    leannrimes 2 hours ago
    Loving my new hoodie #OneChristmasEP #OneChristmasTour #elfie https://www.leannrimesworld.com/store So soft and warm!

Gold Member

^^I see she's finally found a way of making her nostrils look less ginormous. Of course, this "shoot from the top of your head" perspective also makes her legs look like stumps. Can't have it all!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

^^Omg that Grinch face in the instagram video! Look at her clutching her phone for dear life in the video too. this holiday getaway is with just Ediot so since they never travel alone when does Lippy and Dave arrive?

One more thing- Michael K just posted hilarious article on Wewe's Daily Fail article. The comments are worth the post- I just can't post with ShIt IPad sorry -argh......
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LeAnn Rimes Wants You To Know That She Was So Much Better Than Her Stepson When She Was His Age

November 25, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Scientists and animal experts will tell you that luck dragons are usually very maternal and The NeverEnding Story showed us that they usually have words of support and wisdom for young humans. That trait must’ve passed LeAnn Rimes by.

LeAnn did a looooooooong interview with The Mail on Sunday (via InTouch) where she continued to show us that she lives in a fart bubble of delusion by saying that she and Eddie Cibrian were meant to be together and splitting up is not an option. (Cut to next year when the money train crashes and burns and Eddie leaves her for an extra from Vanderpump Rules.) LeAnn also talked about her upbringing and how she was the one putting food on the table at a really young age. LeAnn says that when she was a kid, she was EVERY kid. She was doing it all. So when she looks at her 11-year-old bonus son trying to get his shoe lace game together, she lets out a “pfft” over what a simpleton he is.

My mum and dad were not meant to be together. They got divorced when I was 14. I was sad but I was also fine; there was so much going on with my career that there wasn’t a lot of time to talk about it. But they instilled great values in me. I attribute my work ethic to my dad. He taught me to show up on time and know what I was doing. I have a great reputation in this business because of that. Most people don’t come back from things like my dad and I went through [the court case]. We didn’t speak for three and a half years. But now we are close. Eddie and I take his kids to visit my dad in Nashville.
    I was super-driven as a kid. Even though I was on the road a lot, the teachers would give me homework and I would get it all done. I look at my 11-year-old stepson Mason, and I’m like, ‘I signed a record deal when I was your age. You’re still fumbling with tying your shoelaces.’

I went to Brand Glanville’s Twitter and it’s still standing and hasn’t collapsed into a pile of rage, wine-infused tears and ash, which is surprising.

LeAnn is seriously such a kind and supportive bonus mom. But you know, the paparazzi that she calls have taken pictures of her doing absolutely EVERYTHING and yet, I’ve never seen pictures of her tying her shoe laces. Hmmm… Come to think of it, I don’t think luck dragons can tie their shoe laces. Shoe laces confuse them. So yeah, she’s looking down at little Mason for not getting a record deal at the age of 11 and yet ho can’t even tie her own laces. Get off your high horse, high horse.

Here’s the kind and supportive bonus mom, her piece and her bonus kids at The Grove’s Christmas tree lighting ceremony the other day. I see LeAnn flirting with Santa while he’s wondering why Blitzen is saying human words to him.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information