Page 2752 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1752225226522702274227482749275027512752275327542755275627622802 ... LastLast
Results 41,266 to 41,280 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

So, Ratty Raccoon posted her comment about 6 hours after Lemann posted hers, but it took Lemann a grand total of 7 minutes to respond to a tweet from a total stranger?!?
    CL**, mostroop and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I just select/highlight the Twitter text, right-click and 'copy', then come here and right-click 'paste. Except I always choose 'paste and match style', which gives you the plain text, then I clean it up. Regular paste pastes in Twitter format and it can get annoying to try to add your own comments, because they'll show up in the Twitter formatting. That's all you need to do.

PS: you wanna try not to double-post. It's a rule. If you need to add on to your original comment, you can use the edit button. Or if you want to reply to two people in one message....for the messages you want to include in your one post, click that quotation mark with the + symbol next to it in the bottom right corner of the posts, then when ready, hit reply to thread on the bottom left, and you'll get a comment box with both the posts you want to reply to in it.
    Thank You!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    So, Ratty Raccoon posted her comment about 6 hours after Lemann posted hers, but it took Lemann a grand total of 7 minutes to respond to a tweet from a total stranger?!?
    Exactly. That's why its soooo hilarious!!!!
    Moongirl likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The shoelace comment is HATEFUL. There is some clear resentment and spite in that statement.
    I have a sneaky suspicion that Mason has delivered up some home truths to her the way only a child of that age could. I know! I have one myself! lol

They do not mince words and they are not quite at the level of social skills where they remember to self sensor the thoughts from mind to mouth like you do as you get older. It's probably the first time ANYONE has ever said anything truthful to her in her LIFE, and thus she has to hit him back in the media like the asshole she is.

I hope it went something along the lines of "Did you get that outfit because my mom has it? You keep buying stuff she has. That's kind of weird. You're doing your hair JUUUST like my mom."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Lord, that is a LONG article. I didn't read it all, but did get past the part about the woman (Kiki) coming over and saying she loved LeAnn's music. Staged much, and puke worthy. I'm wondering if LeAnn does have a new PR firm, maybe that CM one (or whatever it's called) that Eddie has. There's a lot of PR crap in there that the interviewer would not know, so she was given way too much stuff, and used it all. Since the Daily Mail is the only rag that writes lengthy, gag-worthy articles like this about her, I'm curious if she pays them.
    She doesn't need to. She's prime click bait and every time someone visits an article about her they generate funding through advertising. The nicer the article the more clicks it gets as more people flood the comments section with snark. That's the reason the Fail is so damn far up her arse - it's a colonic goldmine.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    The 'smart, pretty..unpopular' thing had me .
    Hey she got one out of three right!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The shoelace comment is HATEFUL. There is some clear resentment and spite in that statement.
    A lot of people have commented that Mason seems more distant towards her in pictures than Jake and it does seem that she drapes herself across Jake in more of a proprietary way than Mason, but I have always attributed that to Mason being older and more aware of the upheaval LeAnn and his father caused in their lives. He obviously still loves his father but he has "before" and "after" memories and is therefore less likely to have swallowed LeAnn's attempts to swoop in and be the most awesomest Bonus Mom evah! and she has probably reinforced that by pouring her efforts into Jake instead.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I hope it went something along the lines of "Did you get that outfit because my mom has it? You keep buying stuff she has. That's kind of weird. You're doing your hair JUUUST like my mom."
    Favored one or not, I would put my money on Jake saying that, not Mason. At the tender age of six, he has already delivered the surgical strikes of calling Brandi fat and spouting to her the hook of a popular song, "I got one less problem without you."

I am just not getting the vibe from Mason that he's going to be the one putting LeAnn or anyone else on blast, now with Jake, I have the feeling that we're gonna get a cross between Jaden Smith realness and Glanville unfilteredness with that one.

Oh, LeAnn Rimes, You Did NOT

11/24/2014 5:00 AM PST, by Sarah Taylor

Leave it to LeAnn Rimes to stay relatively quiet -- for as long as humanly possible ... for her, anyway -- only to turn around and give the most ridiculous, self-absorbed interview ever. An interview so ridiculous, in fact, that she resorts to mocking her 11-year-old son, essentially insulting his intelligence. What a prize.

Here are a few key things to note from the interview, because really, it's all you need to know to form your opinion on this piece:

1. "There are cameras everywhere," LeAnn sighs while out at a restaurant with the interviewer. "Camera phones." As if everyone is so fascinated with getting a picture of LeAnn.

2. About her wedding to Eddie Cibrian, she says, "Our wedding was in Malibu at a friend’s house. We had chalkboards for guests to write messages on and I wrote, 'Thank God we lived through this'. We fought so hard to be together; there’s a bond between us that I think most people don’t have."

3. The one where she shames 11-year-old Mason: "Even though I was on the road a lot, the teachers would give me homework and I would get it all done. I look at my 11-year-old stepson Mason, and I’m like, ‘I signed a record deal when I was your age. You’re still fumbling with tying your shoelaces'." (Hint: most 11-year-olds don't fumble with their shoelaces, Le, but way to diminish your beloved stepson ... or notice that he probably can tie his shoelaces just fine, thanks.)

4. "I was meant to be with Eddie. ... Divorce is not an option for us." Enough said.

5. "I love therapy. If you find the right therapist it’s fantastic. It’s about gaining tools to be a better person. Just by having a place to sift through things, you somehow find the answers within you. It is important to feel stuff. I think it’s sad that our society wants to be numb and not feel things." Ah -- the first fair point of the interview. It's not exactly a redeemer, but it's mini-progress.

There you have it, folks. Not only did she demean her 11-year-old son, but she claims she was "meant to be" with Eddie. Some might say that last bit begs the question of "How presumptuous is it to say that you're meant to be with another woman's husband?"

BAMA
    about an hour ago
    Why does everyone give her and Eddie such a hard time, and then turn around and act like Angelina and Brad are saints? Angelina went after another woman's husband and everyone seems to have forgotten that, but they won't let us forget that LeAnn did this.

3 Replies

Leslie
    about an hour ago
    She and Eddie are given such a hard time because they won't shut up about it. When did you ever hear Angelina say a bad word about Jen? Never!

merik
    about an hour ago
    The comment about her stepson was meanspirited and if she meant differently than she should have said it a different way. I guess the rumors about her and mason not getting along are true.

Amy
    about an hour ago
    She is with her own husband. Eddie and what's her name got a divorce. No one can steal someone from another, unless they want to be stolen! If they had a good marriage, they would still be together. Get over it!

1 Reply

KTD
    17 minutes ago
    Here's a grown woman who can't even wipe her bottom (example: stain on the back of her white dress) yet she snarls at an 11 year old? Way to have no self-awareness, LeAnn.

Susan
    12 minutes ago
    How about putting in the full text of the comments that she made instead of pulling out snippets? For all we know you're probably taking this all out of context. We can all see how biased your writing is. It's all based on who you like and who you hate, and it's obvious you don't like Leann.

Calah
    4 minutes ago
    Such an ugly personality!

Read more: Oh, LeAnn Rimes, You Did NOT | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    lindsaywhit and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Favored one or not, I would put my money on Jake saying that, not Mason. At the tender age of six, he has already delivered the surgical strikes of calling Brandi fat and spouting to her the hook of a popular song, "I got one less problem without you."

I am just not getting the vibe from Mason that he's going to be the one putting LeAnn or anyone else on blast, now with Jake, I have the feeling that we're gonna get a cross between Jaden Smith realness and Glanville unfilteredness with that one.
    Jake called Brandi fat? Lol, that's kinda funny.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Oh, LeAnn Rimes, You Did NOT

11/24/2014 5:00 AM PST, by Sarah Taylor

Oh, that stitched-down upper lip...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Ok, here's what makes my head explode about that comment - a comment that so enraged me I didn't know if I could write a rational, intelligible, post. So, straight off, apologies if this comes out as a demented rant, but I'm so angry...

It's quite possible that she is just being her nasty self, or Mason likes the teen 'swagger' of untied laces, etc. Of course most kids can tie their shoes by 5 or 6, but some kids, thru no fault of their own, can't, you stupid, loathsome woman.

I know this, because I raised one. My oldest son is kind, sweet, charming, frustrating, and brilliant, (IQ 152) and marches to the beat of a completely different band from the rest of us. He falls somewhere on 'the spectrum,' and there are certain things he is never going to be able to do 'normally.' We aren't precious about it - there are things he must develop coping skills to overcome or circumvent... which he has done .... at 25, he is ridiculously well-liked, and a sought after writer/marketing guru. He's insanely funny, and can be fiercely focused. He can also be the biggest pain in the ass I have ever met, and can send me from mellow to migraine in nano-seconds.... but not over fucking laces that he still fumbles to tie! Do you know how many shoes don't have laces?

The thing is, whatever the reason for her comment, she has potentially exposed Mason to the same bullying she moans about in the same damn article. Eddie, you should be ashamed. LeAnn is an ugly, vicious, piece of narcissistic predator... you know, the type of person loving parents try to keep far, far, away from their children. Grow a pair.

I don't know if that makes my point, but I'm going to post now, and edit when my blood isn't on full boil.

^ Same here, I'm a bad, lazy mommy I guess. I bought my kids velcro shoes for years because it was so much faster in the morning. So they can tie their shoelaces (10 and 8 yr old), but not tight enough for their liking, they'll get it though. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last pair of lace up shoes I've gotten for my 6 yr old daughter, uh oh, I bet she can't do it.

So self proclaimed prodigy Leann was signing contracts (then bitching about to this day) at 11. I hope Mason isn't forced at some point to sign a NDA, he's not as smart (and PRETTY!) as Leann was so he can not be held accountable. I think he is the only one in the Cibrian-Rimes household who could make any money, with a tell-all featuring actual truth, not Leann Rimes approved truth.

And she can not take anyone questioning her about anything. It's quite pathetic and embarrassing actually. She was given a rear end kissing review on her Xmas album that she's been retweeting but she just HAS to mention the writer is WRONG about an interpretation of her version of Hard Candy Christmas.

From review:

She also produces a smooth, jazzy but also updated pop version of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Someday At Christmas’, before turning to the Dolly Parton classic ‘Hard Candy Christmas’ from 1982 movie ‘The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas’, stripping back the instrumentation and slowing it right down. The only issue I have with the inclusion of this track and its inclusion in holiday playlists year after year is the fact that it’s not a Christmas song; it’s actually a song, to quote my friend Rita Ballou, about “sad whores”. It was written for the movie, and illustrates the scene when the whorehouse closes and each girl is musing on where she’ll go with her life next. The reference to a Hard Candy Christmas is simply a metaphor for the situation they all now find themselves in, and time after time it is assumed to be a holiday song which frustrates me no end (because if you actually listen to the lyrics, the underlying meaning is pretty clear even without the movie). That said, LeAnn has recorded a good version that separates itself from Dolly’s famous early ‘80s version, updating it and making it more introspective, sadder (if that’s possible).

Source: http://forthecountryrecord.com/2014/...-album-review/

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes
    24th Nov 2014 from TwitLonger
    @FTCountryRecord my answer to your final question is YES, I WILL & thank you.
    HCC- A hard candy Christmas is when the family is so poor that all they could afford was a penny bag of hard candy to give their kids. It doesn't have to be related to the film and actually can be incredibly sad if looked at this way. I think that's why you hear more sadness because this is from where I approached it.

ForTheCountryRecord@FTCountryRecord 5h5 hours ago
    @leannrimes I see! It's not a term I had heard outside the film, so I appreciate you clearing that up. Very powerful!

From Ask Yahoo!

What's The Meaning Of Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas"?
    I love this song, but am not sure why she refers to it as a "hard candy Christmas". Does anyone know?

Best AnswerAsker's Choice

? answered 8 years ago
    A hard candy Christmas is when the family is so poor that all they could afford was a penny bag of hard candy to give their kids. Yes, this actually used to be a Christmas treat, and still is to some, but that's in addition to other treats. And the kids in that family would love it because that would be the ONLY time of the year the family could splurge on something like candy.

Source:

Dating from the 1850s, but also a common phrase during the Civil war, World War One, and the Great Depression.

Source: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4145225AAzmtHm
    Last edited by Annie B; November 24th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I will never stop loving how people go HARD on this delusional bitch.

Elite Member

I would be looking forward to the older kid (Mason?) going on twitter and getting in feuds with Leann. But Leann would probably just tweet something like #kidssaythedarndestthings #itry #abonusmomsworkisneverdone #brandipoisonedhimagainstme #blesshim (aka #effthatungratefulllittlebrat).

She's claiming the comment was taken out of context, and blaming the writer.
    @jetsetfam it was taken out of context and I was incredibly disappointed in how it read. #cantcontrolthewriter
    0 replies0 retweets0 favorites Reply
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information