Page 2751 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1751225126512701274127472748274927502751275227532754275527612801 ... LastLast
Results 41,251 to 41,265 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

She should have said "I fought so hard to get him."
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What a bitch. I so want Mason to grow up and write a tell-all. Come on, kid.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What a bitch. I so want Mason to grow up and write a tell-all. Come on, kid.
    I wonder if Mason talks about Loonie to his friends, who talk to their mothers, who talk to other mothers. Some kids tell it all, and some clam up and you can't pry anything out of them.
    lindsaywhit and Sunnygirl like this.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 6h 6 hours ago
    I think Sunday should not only be a day of rest & worship but a day "haters" take off. Lol #getreallives

I love that she seems to think adding LOL after her comments negates the rude, hateful, childish tone of them.
    RealisticPerson, JWL and Kittylady like this.

Well, I think Sunday should not only be a day of rest and worship, but a day "homewreckers" fuck off. Lol. #elfin twat.
    JWL, Kittylady and Sunnygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 6h 6 hours ago
    I think Sunday should not only be a day of rest & worship but a day "haters" take off. Lol #getreallives
    That just cracks me up. Someone who lives in Twitter tweeting other people should #getreallives instead of being on Twitter. #suchadumbass

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    How can someone not? Fuck. Any time I go to look at Twitter, that chick is front and center with hourly updates on her fucking foot.

Did you see the pic one of them posted of Leann with that group? Holy. Shit.
    Leann has got to feel like the most beautiful Mensa member in the world amongst that group. It's no wonder she spends all day every day tweeting with them. It's the most inbred group of people I've ever seen. No wonder she's not giving them free stuff though - besides them, who else is talking about that cheap crap she's selling? (some of those idiots are still (non-sarcastically) asking her when they can purchase her clear handbags?) lololol.
    Yes I did see that pic- nightmare inducing. The Hills Have Eyes meets Deliverance. Her other super fan- not foot girl- got upset last week because her aunt called her a Leann stalker on Facebook lol. Wewe's twitter followers are like a bad Lifetime movie you can't stop watching/reading there timelines.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I just joined twitter as RattyRaccon and I of course tweeted Leanna and she of course tweeted me ( a total stranger back) I want to show you guys. How do I get a copy of a screen shot on here, either through my Samsung Note 2 or my laptop. It's soooooo funny. I must share. Please advise. I notice may of you are able to enter the screen shots of the tweets. I'd like to do this. It's sooo funny.
    Last edited by RattyRaccoon; November 23rd, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

I couldn't find that Twitter name.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Here ya go ratty..

Elite Member

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6h6 hours ago
    Heading out for lunch & some X-Mas shopping w/ hubs. Taking a much needed break from wrk. #SundayFunday

RattyRaccoon ‏@zepedamr3 51m51 minutes ago
    @leannrimes Most people work min. 5 days a week and 8 hours a day. Your " job" seems like a break to me with the few appearances you have

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 44m44 minutes ago
    @zepedamr3 hahahaha come try it and they are many. God bless

How dare you suggest a real job is harder than her (3) 50-minute concerts a month, "designing" t-shirts and fitting in several mini-vacations!! LOLOL.

edit: yeah, she is basically saying Fuck You, like Patty Rox is saying. So crude to use that phrase repeatedly like that, for someone who is supposedly religious.

She's been responding to "haters" all week. Gawd that's such a juvenile word.
    So expect to see the "Haters don't bother me. I don't see any of it." phrase to be said soon. She always says it right after she's been on a response rampage. It's one of her more entertaining delusion tweets.
    Zooyork and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6h6 hours ago
    Heading out for lunch & some X-Mas shopping w/ hubs. Taking a much needed break from wrk. #SundayFunday

RattyRaccoon ‏@zepedamr3 51m51 minutes ago
    @leannrimes Most people work min. 5 days a week and 8 hours a day. Your " job" seems like a break to me with the few appearances you have

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 44m44 minutes ago
    @zepedamr3 hahahaha come try it and they are many. God bless

How dare you suggest a real job is harder than her (3) 50-minute concerts a month, "designing" t-shirts and fitting in several mini-vacations!! LOLOL.

edit: yeah, she is basically saying Fuck You, like Patty Rox is saying. So crude to use that phrase repeatedly like that, for someone who is supposedly religious.

She's been responding to "haters" all week. Gawd that's such a juvenile word.
    So expect to see the "Haters don't bother me. I don't see any of it." phrase to be said soon. She always says it right after she's been on a response rampage. It's one of her more entertaining delusion tweets.
    Thank you very much. Where can I read up on doing this myself?

Default Thank You

Here ya go ratty..

Thank you guys. That was sooooo funny. I had to share. Where can I read up on learning to do this? Thank you again.

Elite Member

I just select/highlight the Twitter text, right-click and 'copy', then come here and right-click 'paste. Except I always choose 'paste and match style', which gives you the plain text, then I clean it up. Regular paste pastes in Twitter format and it can get annoying to try to add your own comments, because they'll show up in the Twitter formatting. That's all you need to do.

PS: You don't want to double-post. It's a rule. If you need to add on to your original comment, you can use the edit button. Or if you want to reply to two people in one message....for the messages you want to include in your one post, click that quotation mark with the + symbol next to it in the bottom right corner of the posts, then when ready, hit reply to thread on the bottom left, and you'll get a comment box with both the posts you want to reply to in it.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Here ya go ratty..

That's the felling I got but it made me laugh harder.

Thread Information