Page 2750 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1750225026502700274027462747274827492750275127522753275427602800 ... LastLast
Results 41,236 to 41,250 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    If this is the type of thing she openly admits to, can you imagine what a dick she is to him in private? Poor kid. If I were his parent, I'd be fucking furious.

But then again, neither of his parents have ever given much indication of being interested, beyond the kids being fashion accessories/weapons.
    Exactly. Both families have to suck it up because she pays the bills.

Silver Member

This article had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. It took me a while to get them back, but after another paragraph, they would roll back again. I may have permanent vision problems after this.

What a hoot. The beginning had me in fits of laughter, whispering that cameras were everywhere. The fake person coming up to her. Cameras pointed from everywhere at her. LOL What, one person? Huge country music stars are papped far less than her, ones with big hits; yet, LeAnn can't go to a restaurant and she's paranoid over paparazzi being there. The only time she's on gossip sites or magazines is hen her hired paparazzi, on speed dial, show up.

I didn't see an interview by this woman who supposedly is an interviewer who sat down with LeAnn. It's just LeAnn giving a narrative from beginning to end probably all typed up and handed to her.

Work ethic and respected for that? How she's going to juggle having a child with her career?

She is truly delusional. The comment about in high school about the jealousy of her, so unpopular, because she was smart and pretty? LeAnn was cute from about 19 on, not in high school. What an obnoxious thing to say coming from a deeply insecure woman.

Did she even go to high school? She hasn't learned a thing.

The 'smart, pretty..unpopular' thing had me .

Good 'ol Leann. She can always be counted upon to be humble and modest about all of her 'achievements' as well.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

When I was 11, a girl brought a knife to school and wrote me a note saying she was going to hurt me with it. Girls can be really mean, even now. It is sad that we can’t encourage each other. I think a lot of girls get intimidated by other people’s success.
    Her story about the girl with the knife keeps changing. She talked about being unpopular for a while, then she was bullied, then some kid pulled a knife on her, and now the kid threatened her in writing. Leann needs to keep better notes. And I wonder if Queen Mean Girl knows she's spouting interview shit or if she really believes what she says.
    firebrat1229 and Kittylady like this.

This also clearly shows how out of touch she is with what she calls her "co-parenting" skills. Tying shoelaces is something most kids learn by 5. I learned when I was 5 and so did my daughter. By the time a kid is 11 they would have most likely mastered this so to make this statement IMO shows what a nasty bitch she is to Mason.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The comment is a big WTF. Is she saying that at 11 he still can't tie his shoes? Or is she just exaggerating to show that even at 11 she was so much better than everyone else?
    Sunnygirl, snoopqueen, JWL and 3 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

I think she took a normal thing, some young/teen boys being sloppy in their dress, careless with tying their shoes, etc., and turned it into an insult to elevate herself. Or she thinks boys' sloppy shoe tying is related to intelligence, because she just doesn't know a thing about kids or teenagers. I also just don't think she is as close to this kid as the other one. The youngest is very happy and seems to get along with everyone. The oldest that she's calling stupid is likely lots more aware of what's going on.

She's getting a lot of heat for it on Twitter. I'm sure her fans are gonna start attacking Brandi soon, they'll need to flip this and find a way for Brandi to be at fault - Brandi must be negligent if her kid doesn't know how to tie his shoes. Which sort of doesn't gel with their other mantra: that Leann is mostly raising those kids. So that would make this Leann's fault. LOL. But all those mentally-challenged basement-dweller fans of hers don't possess that level of critical-thinking skills, so....

CL** most of Wewe's diehard fans are too busy as of late begging her for free elfie sweatshirts - I'm serious. But I'm sure they will take a break from their beg tweets to bash Brandi for not teaching her boys the fundamental life lesson of tying shoelaces.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

She should send that one girl a free shirt just to shut up the fucking foot pain updates.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She should send that one girl a free shirt just to shut up the fucking foot pain updates.
    Then all she will need are daily Twitter hugs! Leann is such a sweetie!
    Sunnygirl and CL** like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Omg I'm dying that you knew exactly who I was referring to! It's like a fucking train wreck-you can't help but looking at those chick's never ending tweets to Wewe.

Wewe deserves every fucking hourly foot update tweet- even those up-close pics of her fucking bloody foot stitches and all!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The shoelace comment is HATEFUL. There is some clear resentment and spite in that statement.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Omg I'm dying that you knew exactly who I was referring to! It's like a fucking train wreck-you can't help but looking at those chick's never ending tweets to Wewe.

Wewe deserves every fucking hourly foot update tweet- even those up-close pics of her fucking bloody foot stitches and all!
    How can someone not? Fuck. Any time I go to look at Twitter, that chick is front and center with hourly updates on her fucking foot.

Did you see the pic one of them posted of Leann with that group? Holy. Shit.
    Leann has got to feel like the most beautiful Mensa member in the world amongst that group. It's no wonder she spends all day every day tweeting with them. It's the most inbred group of people I've ever seen. No wonder she's not giving them free stuff though - besides them, who else is talking about that cheap crap she's selling? (some of those idiots are still (non-sarcastically) asking her when they can purchase her clear handbags?) lololol.
    PecanPie and Sunnygirl like this.

There's so much in that steaming pile of narcissistic horseshit I mean "interview" that's wtf-worthy and most of it's been covered so I'll just add a few things.

Funny how she's soooo superior because she was signing contracts at 11, when she spent how many years trying to get out of said contract and calling it the worst contract in the business?

But, this is the quote that really irked me (along with the one about how professional she is and keeps her commitments, that was a LOL moment)

Our wedding was in Malibu at a friend’s house,’ she says. ‘We had chalkboards for guests to write messages on and I wrote, “Thank God we lived through this.” We fought so hard to be together;

Ummm first of all, leave God out of it because I don't think he had a hand in this one. And what exactly did they live through that was so damn hard? Cheating, stalking Eddie until his wife kicked him out, and then having to divorce their respective spouses so they could be together? Wow, you'd think they faced terminal illness, famine or a tsunami or something. Seriously, wtf?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information