Page 2743 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 1743224326432693273327392740274127422743274427452746274727532793 ... LastLast
Results 41,131 to 41,145 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Ooof...that FACE! Night-mare inducing. So she was looking at herself as she took the pic, looked at on her camera to put an Instagram filter on it so make her look even "prettier" then posted it online to show everyone how pretty she looks. My gawd, the delusion is strong with this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Ooof.
    I swear I actually said that out loud as a scrolled down and saw that picture. Eesh!

Bronze Member

She doesn't look 45 in that picture, so that's something.

Bronze Member

Her Christmas ep is selling just ahead of a Taylor Swift karaoke cd on Amazon's country charts. Congratulations, Leann. Is she going to pay for her next country cd as well? How many albums can she afford to self-finance?

Holy Mother of God, Dougie! Warn a bitch before you post a close up like that. I almost jumped 3 feet in the air.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Instagram
    leannrimes 5 hours ago
    New #OneChristmas hoodies #elfie https://www.leannrimesworld.com/store The back can either be my initials or to remind people walking behind you of Left and Right

that's the first time i've EVER found something she said a bit funny and self depreciating. i bet she didn't write that lol.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Holy crap, that last selfie was bad! Squinty eyes, joker mouth. Virtually every photo lately seems to show her with dark eyes, is that an Instagram filter?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes belts Billy Joel cover alongside the Piano Man himself | Daily Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes belts out Billy Joel cover alongside the Piano Man himself at his Gershwin Prize tribute in Washington, D.C.
    By Cassie Carpenter for MailOnline
    Published: 01:02 EST, 20 November 2014 | Updated: 04:18 EST, 20 November 2014

LeAnn Rimes put her three-octave pipes to use belting out a Billy Joel cover with the Piano Man himself at his Gershwin Prize tribute in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday night.

The 32-year-old singer - born Margaret - donned a strapless white dress and lacy gladiator pumps while onstage DAR Constitution Hall.

The two-time Grammy winner rocked mauve 'vampire lips' and wore hair extensions to fill out her middle-parted blonde locks.

Airing January 2 on PBS! LeAnn Rimes put her three-octave pipes to use belting a Billy Joel cover with the Piano Man himself at his Gershwin Prize tribute in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday night

LeAnn live-tweeted the star-studded Library of Congress ceremony, praising fellow performers Natalie Maines and Tony Bennett.

Last month, the country crooner dropped her 16th studio album - One Christmas: Chapter 1 - featuring covers of Silent Night and White Christmas.

Rimes will next perform December 3 at NBC's 82nd annual tree-lighting ceremony happening at Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.

White hot: The 32-year-old singer - born Margaret - donned a strapless white dress and lacy gladiator pumps while onstage DAR Constitution Hall

In her natural environment: The two-time Grammy winner rocked mauve 'vampire lips' and wore hair extensions to fill out her middle-parted blonde locks

Howdy! Aside from her 5-carat oval-shaped wedding ring, LeAnn skipped jewelry for her minimalist, elegant look

Not seen with the Spitfire songstress was her husband of three years Eddie Cibrian and his two sons - Mason, 11, and Jake, 7 - with ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

The blended family were last photographed together kicking off the season at The Grove's Christmas Tree Lighting in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Meanwhile, the 65-year-old man of the hour proudly accepted the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song for his 50-year career.

Blended family: Not seen with the Spitfire songstress was her husband of three years Eddie Cibrian and his two sons - Mason, 11, and Jake, 7 - with ex-wife Brandi Glanville

'I'm starting to suspect that I have some kind of terminal disease,' Billy joked - according to the AP.

'They keep giving me all these awards, and I'm thinking, "Are you trying to tell me something I don't know?" I mean, I'm 65. I'm supposed to be irrelevant. I keep trying to have a dignified exit, and getting pulled back in.'

The five-time Grammy winner joined the ranks of past recipients Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Carole King, and the duo Burt Bacharach & Hal David.

Sixth inductee: Meanwhile, the 65-year-old man of the hour proudly accepted the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song for his 50-year career

Congrats! The five-time Grammy winner joined the ranks of past recipients Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Carole King, and the duo Burt Bacharach & Hal David

'Even a man like Frank Underwood would be pretty excited about tonight': Kevin Spacey performed a bit of Joel's 1973 ballad Piano Man on harmonica, and name-dropped his House of Cards presidential character

Legendary crooner: And while Joel's pals Barbra Streisand, Paul McCartney, and James Taylor pre-taped their tributes - 88-year-old Tony Bennett managed to make it to the Capital

Kevin Spacey performed a bit of Joel's 1973 ballad Piano Man on harmonica, and name-dropped his House of Cards presidential character.

The 55-year-old Oscar winner said: 'I think even a man like Frank Underwood would be pretty excited about a night like tonight, so Billy, here's to you.'

And while Joel's pals Barbra Streisand, Paul McCartney, and James Taylor pre-taped their tributes - 88-year-old Tony Bennett managed to make it to the Capital.

'Oh Mrs. @1NatalieMaines beautiful performance. Have always loved your voice & guts!' 13-time Grammy winner Natalie Maines left her Dixie Chicks behind to perform for the Long Island musician

Formerly known as Cougar: Grammy winner John Mellencamp also brought along his guitar to sing for Billy

'Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways': And two-time Grammy nominee Gavin DeGraw opted to cover Joel's 1980 hit song It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

'Give us a song tonight!' For more on Billy's tribute, check out the PBS telecast airing January 2

13-time Grammy winner Natalie Maines left her Dixie Chicks behind to perform for the Long Island musician.

Grammy winner John Mellencamp also brought along his guitar to sing for Billy.

And two-time Grammy nominee Gavin DeGraw opted to cover Joel's 1980 hit song It's Still Rock and Roll to Me.

For more on Billy's tribute, check out the PBS telecast airing January 2.

Read more:

Ermmm.... ok, I haven't slept in over 30 hours, so maybe my brain is too fried to sort thru all the Mail's double descriptions, but what song did she sing? This stupid rag has to be actively trying to be so completely vapid and useless.

eta: "stupid rag" was referring to the Mail, but I'm fine with an alternate interpretation...
    faithanne likes this.

This is a pretty impressive gig, I gotta admit, how did she get it? And where the hell was Eddie? She looks like she was crying (her eyes were puffier than usual and red) in that selfie she took.

ETA: and in the Daily Mail article they pointed out that she has extensions, that Eddie wasn't there, and no references at all to her toned pins? Did they have a falling out or something?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    This is a pretty impressive gig, I gotta admit, how did she get it? And where the hell was Eddie? She looks like she was crying (her eyes were puffier than usual and red) in that selfie she took.

ETA: and in the Daily Mail article they pointed out that she has extensions, that Eddie wasn't there, and no references at all to her toned pins? Did they have a falling out or something?
    Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville
    Kids with dad so I have myself a hot date tonight #datenight (if I get a nap)
    12:26 PM - 19 Nov 2014

^ Yeah, but why didn't they all go, or he could have left them with the nanny or grandparents for a big night like this! Or they could have switched nights with Brandi, it's not like they didn't know about this event ahead of time. He really should have been there.

I'm impressed he actually stayed with the kids instead of following his meal ticket and dumping them with the nanny.

Well maybe he dumped them on the nanny anyway so he could log some quality waitress-banging time.
    CL** and Zooyork like this.

Eh, it was a school night. And Eddie shouldn't constantly pawn the kids off on his parents or nanny to be with her at every gig. And Brandi shouldn't have to rearrange her schedule for LeAnn all the time either. Plus, it's probably nice for them to have some boy time without her anyway.

eta or as Bee suggested, just because Brandi said they were with their dad, doesn't mean they were really with their dad. *winkwink*
    Serendipity and JWL like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I bet the meal ticket wanted him there and was bawling about that. Anyway, those pics look like Mooriah.

Thread Information